Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Marcutio343
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.5 CT

Post by Marcutio343 »

I don't know how realistic this kind of function would be to implement within something like cheatengine, but I think the last thing that would really tie this table together is some way to reliably spawn the kronika chests somewhere.

I've been looking for one specific mask for one specific character since the launch of the game and I'm convinced it's buried in the kronika chest loot table because I seem to have exhausted all the chests and the shrine of their gear drops.

Dealing with this game is pretty frustrating when all you actually want are a couple of specific pieces of gear.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Kronika chest spawn is serversided IIRC.

Best way to get everything IMO is to simply wait for this entire shit show of a game to run its natural course. Right now there are very few ppl who are playing it 'as intended'. Even one of the devs admits he abused that severed head glitch FFS. The game is not fun, and ppl in general will run out of patience soon. All we have to do is wait for NRS to unlock their 'DLC' (in this case, Dick Locked Content, as Ed Boon is one of the largest human shaped penises on Earth) because if they hope to even have a playerbase past 3 digits for beyond a few months to sell their cut content packs to... they'll have to do something.

In the meantime, play something else. There are plenty of other games to play that don't suck.

Corvo3108
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Corvo3108 »

disable mods on time towers is possible? I rly hate it.

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Holly wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:31 pm
does crypt orb cost still work? i'd like to get coins for the shrine. i activate it, then set the value to -3000000, then go back to the game and unlock
the green chest but it won't give me coins. am i doing something wrong here?
Same thing I noticed, and right after the last update. Meaning, it's likely been patched... They also patched the "impale skulls" bug, which indicates that they have been paying attention to the work-arounds people have been using.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Holly wrote:
does crypt orb cost still work? i'd like to get coins for the shrine. i activate it, then set the value to -3000000, then go back to the game and unlock

Would appreciate any help
Make sure you have "Krypt Unlocker" disabled, it overrides "Krypt Orb Cost Hook"; you should see the value update on the orb. And it only works on the Orbs ("Kronika chests"), so it won't work on whatever "green chest" you're trying it on. And I don't think the game has been updated so it should still work, but they may have patched the server side code thus patching the exploit.

Perplexity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Perplexity »

Wtf is a "Orb"? Do you mean the big thing that refills chests? Or what? It's not very clear to me how the koin cheat works.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Perplexity wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:28 pm
Wtf is a "Orb"? Do you mean the big thing that refills chests? Or what? It's not very clear to me how the koin cheat works.
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:17 pm
...Orbs ("Kronika chests")...
orb
/ôrb/
noun
a spherical body; a globe.
synonyms: sphere, globe, ball, spheroid, spherule
"the red orb of the sun sank beneath the horizon"
It's literally an Orb chest/container.
SunBeam wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:09 pm
This:

Image...

Acid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Acid »

I was able to get the Blindfold hook to work by putting it on while ingame, activating the script, then getting killed. Chests will then show up as intended along with prompts to open them.

If I run out of souls am I still able to use the blindfold?

maine
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by maine »

Acid wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:10 am
I was able to get the Blindfold hook to work by putting it on while ingame, activating the script, then getting killed. Chests will then show up as intended along with prompts to open them.

If I run out of souls am I still able to use the blindfold?
you are not supposed to get killed. IF you get killed you should restart. put the blindfold on > activate script > blindfold off

duvka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by duvka »

Hey, sorry for the noob question, but does anyone know how I can limit my own health so I can be in the fatal blow range and be invincible? Am currently on stage 14 of the guantlet where you have to win each level with a fatal blow... zzz...

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

duvka wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 2:03 pm
Hey, sorry for the noob question, but does anyone know how I can limit my own health so I can be in the fatal blow range and be invincible? Am currently on stage 14 of the guantlet where you have to win each level with a fatal blow... zzz...
Use the pointer section and freeze your health at "0.25".

Holly
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Holly »

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 1:52 pm
Holly wrote:
Same thing I noticed, and right after the last update. Meaning, it's likely been patched... They also patched the "impale skulls" bug, which indicates that they have been paying attention to the work-arounds people have been using.
Damn. I should have been faster lol.
Please do share if you found a way to make it work again.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

That shit never worked. Setting the cost to negative for a chest doesn't give you the amount. If anyone is saying the opposite, that it works, then they are jot using the same hooks we are (e.g.: Caliber's trainer). So, if it works for you, do tell the method or where exactly you hook the game code to force negative to become your given amount.

obliquenoir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by obliquenoir »

Hello guys I'm in trouble ... maybe I put a negative value too high and now my koins are at 0. But when I win a round, it shows me that my koins are -1 bilion. How can I do?

HmmThonking
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HmmThonking »

my game crashed during the cinematic for ermac's ammy and it put me on the other side of the rocks, is there a way i could teleport back to the otherside so i can obtain the amulet?