Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
funbalanced
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.5 CT

Post by funbalanced »

Xtraxtor wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:00 pm
maine wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 11:04 am
any info on unlocking towers that are locked behind certain requirements? (brutalities,fatalities, throws, uppercuts)
+ for this. level 2 tower requires 75 fatalities AND 75 brutalities for specified character. That is brutal!
It's like they want you to play this game for years, what a novel idea

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Anfraxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anfraxx »

What are the chances of been able to bypass the towers needing things like 75 fatalities or 50 throws etc?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Playing other games and moving away from fucking MK11. Living your life?

Anfraxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anfraxx »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:40 pm
Woah bit personal eh?

Was just a question Sun, a general question.

I do play other games and do live my life, that's why I want to bypass it so I get more time to do other stuff without the lengthy grind ;)

Holly
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Holly »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:40 pm
Alternatively, playing the game and enjoying the game mechanics without worrying too much bout skins and cosmetics.
I am just trying to unlock all brutalities if i can and maybe finding all the maskless gears for jade/kitana/skarlet/erron/kabal
then i'd probably be done and play The game, as in, practice and fight.
I am just a little bit pissed off because paying $100 to NRS was not enough to get all the brutalities from the start. Oh well, blame's on me for pre ordering.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@Anfraxx: Not when tens before you asked the same shit. If it would've been possible or anyone cared, it would be already posted; dontcha think? Peace.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Holly wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 4:01 pm
Oh.
So because there's a Z pointer i have to walk to the point that i want to teleport first then save the location. It doesn't seem that i could do it without walking there first.
Most likely you'll need to walk there. But I can tell you that you won't die from falling, so you could just put a high value in for the Y coordinate and see where that gets you.

Anfraxx wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:37 pm
What are the chances of been able to bypass the towers needing things like 75 fatalities or 50 throws etc?
Like it's been said; I've gone as far as I feel like in this game for now, but I'll likely come back to it at some point. And the short answer is, I don't care about skins thus it's not an issue for me. I mostly like MK games for game night with friends after the bars close.
Plus I started on a Borderlands table and have already neglected it a bit and I'm ready to get back to that game and table for now.

funbalanced wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 5:10 pm
It's like they want you to play this game for years, what a novel idea
I still play MK2 a lot, Kintaro still gives me and my friends a hard time but it's still a lot of fun. Seems like that's the point with any game, and if not it's probably not any good because the devs/publisher didn't care enough about the project.

Xtraxtor wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 4:20 pm
i tried to search for 2 bytes and 4 bytes for fatalities counter but no luck. I found some values, but changing them didn't help
Try "4 byte" "unknown initial value" then "changed value" and "unchanged value" scans. But it seemed like most everything is reinitialized for every load screen you see, which is likely a reason no one has that option on any tables/trainers.

And if it's just skins you guys are after then I guess you could keep checking the "Premium Shop" and use the "Premium Shop Hook" if/when the skin you want shows up.

sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.4 CT

Post by sixonesix »

Archangel73337 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:20 am
maine wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:00 am
anyway to get around tower unlock requirements?

this one requires to get 75 fatalities with scorpion.

you can access these towers by summoning them for coins in the tower menu.

note that you can only summon one tower for one character at a time and that the game only counts your progress once you summon said tower.
I did it, already. But my script is just complete the tower for you.
So, are you planing releasing your script?

rexdale27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rexdale27 »

KS212 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 3:35 am
rexdale27 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 2:41 am
Is it possible to use this to access the krypts while steam is in offline mode? Or atleast unlock costumes in offline mode
Nope. Don't you just love always online singleplayer?
lol. Guess I'll wait for a 100% save file or something

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ When you thought it can't get any better, you get to see a whole new level of ignorance + maximization of OCD :) Own someone else's save-game as if it were yours if you can't do it on your own :D

rexdale27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rexdale27 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 12:46 am
^ When you thought it can't get any better, you get to see a whole new level of ignorance + maximization of OCD :) Own someone else's save-game as if it were yours if you can't do it on your own :D
lol

HukpoFuJl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.4 CT

Post by HukpoFuJl »

maine wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:00 am
anyway to get around tower unlock requirements?

this one requires to get 75 fatalities with scorpion.

you can access these towers by summoning them for coins in the tower menu.

note that you can only summon one tower for one character at a time and that the game only counts your progress once you summon said tower.
I found this value, it's 4byte type... After first search try to find it in last search results, having more characters in address then other.
Like this:

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 12:46 am
Oh come on now, don't tell me you never ever shared save files back in the PS1 and PS2 days :P

If you ask me, losing the ability to freely share save data is one huge loss from the PS360 era coz they felt the need to protect CHEEVOS, arguably the most worthless thing ever conceived in gaming. Yes, now let OTHER PEOPLE arbitrarily define what '100% completion' of a game is, and what constitutes an 'achievement'... CONGRATULATIONS! U UNLOKK'D CHEEVO FOR PRESSING START! YOU ARE SUCH A ROLE MODEL FOR GAMERS EVERYWHERE! :D

Fucking cancer if you ask me. I remember when cheat devices for consoles were a thing too, which is another thing we lost because of CHEEVOS and GAYMER SCOAR.

/rant

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Completing a game especially known for massive grinding 100% is OCD. Lost time over shit. What was that called: doing the same shit all over again expecting different outcomes? Insanity, the definition.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 2:30 am
Completing a game especially known for massive grinding 100% is OCD. Lost time over shit. What was that called: doing the same shit all over again expecting different outcomes? Insanity, the definition.
QFT.

Totally done w/ shit game.