Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.5 CT

Post by SunBeam »

As far as I can tell, nothing's changed.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Holdo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Holdo »

Kerio wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:21 pm
Thank you very much for your work on this table. It's definitely appreciated.

Also, just thought I'd mention that there's an easy way to open the "head chests" outside the entrance of Goro's Lair, for those who want quick access to the victory poses and Shang Tsung's throne room without teleporting.
It's a bug and easily/quickly done.
Enter the Krypt, walk up to the chest in question until you see the "Locked" sign pop up, exit the Krypt and then reenter it, but keep holding X (on PS controller, A on XBox) and don't let the button go until you reach the same chest and it will open.
Counts as a legit opening, so 10 heads open the throne room, 15 open the 2nd floor door and 25 open the 1st floor door on the left.
Might work with other locked objects as well. Doors etc.

And a small hint if you can't find Jacqui's stuff in the throne room: it's not in any chest. Instead you'll find a lion statue in the back left corner of the room to the left that you can only see when you use the blindfold. Smash it and you get her items/intro/victory.
Is it safe though? Because you don't actually get the head (key item) in your inventory and this is easily detectable since inventory state stays in the database (unlike stuff like action logs which are probably deleted periodically). For example in Dark Souls 3 you can cheat until you fuck with the key items (spawn dupes or progress without having a key item which is this case exactly) then you get banned. On the other hand it's not exactly a cheat since people can execute it even without knowing about the glitch.

eco95
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eco95 »

Thank you so much for making such awesome cheats , @ShyTwig16 , @SunBeam , @Beefsquatch.

May I request for Infinite Fatal Blow , and Allow Fatal Blow with High Health? Please~

Thanks so much again for all your hard work! Truly appreciated!

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

eco95 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:37 am
Thank you so much for making such awesome cheats , ... , @Beefsquatch.
This made my day.
[Link]

I like to use odd names, depends on what I'm watching at the time. Tried to give you a video but youtube is lagging badly for me at the moment.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Holdo wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:22 am

Is it safe though? Because you don't actually get the head (key item) in your inventory and this is easily detectable since inventory state stays in the database (unlike stuff like action logs which are probably deleted periodically). For example in Dark Souls 3 you can cheat until you fuck with the key items (spawn dupes or progress without having a key item which is this case exactly) then you get banned. On the other hand it's not exactly a cheat since people can execute it even without knowing about the glitch.
By now this glitch is common knowledge and the number of ppl who have used it will have reached practically uncountable levels. Its all over reddit and even on TestYourMight, the biggest mainstream MK community forum. If they actually try to ban ppl for this, they're not going to have much of a playerbase (or customer base) left. No joke.

Banning ppl in Dark Souls or w/e is because cheating in MULTIPLAYER on those games has a directly detrimental effect on other ppl, so naturally they have to protect the multiplayer experience. A lot of ppl who fear bans are using bans for glitch/bug exploits in MMO's or what not... yeah ok in that sort of thing its normal to be banned as whatever cheats gives you an edge over other people in a multiplayer environment.

This though? Its SINGLEPLAYER content... Abusing this bug affects nobody else, and benefits only the user. It doesn't cheapen or lessen the experience someone else has. If WB/NRS are stupid enough to ban for this... then the blow up/PR nightmare that will result will be absolutely glorious to watch.

Besides one can argue the experience is already cheap/shit enough... it can't get any worse. :P

DeadNightKing15
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeadNightKing15 »

SunBeam,can u try to make function which controls ai in classic towers? like make them only jumping etc

rexdale27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rexdale27 »

Is it possible to use this to access the krypts while steam is in offline mode? Or atleast unlock costumes in offline mode

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

rexdale27 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 2:41 am
Is it possible to use this to access the krypts while steam is in offline mode? Or atleast unlock costumes in offline mode
Nope. Don't you just love always online singleplayer?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

DeadNightKing15 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 2:26 am
SunBeam,can u try to make function which controls ai in classic towers? like make them only jumping etc
No.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

AI vs AI is already built into the game as a feature, why the hell are ppl requesting it?!

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Is it possible to manipulate loot drops?

I'm at the stage where almost nothing of worth drops any longer (from the chests or the Shrine), due to the diminishing returns algorithm. The only loot nodes I have not accessed, are the combatant shrine spear / skull ones...

Failing that, a way in which to bypass the "75 Fatalities / Brutalities" crap would be the next best thing...

--UPDATE--

I'm having trouble finding the Kronika ball value (5000) since the latest update... Anyone else finding this?

randomguy127
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by randomguy127 »

Not sure if anyone's ran into the problem but I've been experiencing this since 1.04 (it's why I kept using 1.03 but now with the steam patch that's no longer an option). When I use the Krypt unlocker, it says the cost is 0 but there's now a "Locked" icon on top and I can't open the chest. This wasn't an issue in the older version (1.03) that sets the costs to 1. Not sure if it's something with the boolean flag but I don't know how to actually look at the script in the new CE to try to edit it myself

I tried searching this forum but no one's reported any issues. Anyone here that can help maybe? Thanks

Holly
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Holly »

I'm trying to use the teleport function but it refuses to teleport to some places like the dead woods
Is this because i have not unlocked that area yet?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 5:01 am
Is it possible to manipulate loot drops?

I'm at the stage where almost nothing of worth drops any longer (from the chests or the Shrine), due to the diminishing returns algorithm. The only loot nodes I have not accessed, are the combatant shrine spear / skull ones...

Failing that, a way in which to bypass the "75 Fatalities / Brutalities" crap would be the next best thing...

--UPDATE--

I'm having trouble finding the Kronika ball value (5000) since the latest update... Anyone else finding this?
There is no algorithm for the chests, what's in then is set by the devs it's only there location that is random.

randomguy127 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:49 am
Not sure if anyone's ran into the problem but I've been experiencing this since 1.04 (it's why I kept using 1.03 but now with the steam patch that's no longer an option). When I use the Krypt unlocker, it says the cost is 0 but there's now a "Locked" icon on top and I can't open the chest. This wasn't an issue in the older version (1.03) that sets the costs to 1. Not sure if it's something with the boolean flag but I don't know how to actually look at the script in the new CE to try to edit it myself

I tried searching this forum but no one's reported any issues. Anyone here that can help maybe? Thanks
There was a server update, so if you don't have the key/amulet you just get kicked from the server. And you may need to have enough koins to open the chest, not sure because it's hard to test since I can't just delete the save and start over.

Holly wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 9:23 am
I'm trying to use the teleport function but it refuses to teleport to some places like the dead woods
Is this because i have not unlocked that area yet?
It's working on my end, and I can teleport to areas I haven't unlocked yet. Look in the pointers section and see if the coordinates are updated. And make sure you go right back to the game after enabling the teleport save, the teleporter has to freeze the coordinates for 3 seconds for it to work.
You can open the Lua engine window (Menu->Table->Open Lua Engine) and increase the length and see if that helps It set to 20. Just put this in the input section and hit execute.

Code: Select all

I2CETeleporter.WriteToCoordsTimerTicksMax = 40
So this will double that.

maine
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by maine »

any info on unlocking towers that are locked behind certain requirements? (brutalities,fatalities, throws, uppercuts)