Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.4 CT

Post by KS212 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:52 am
@KS212: Can't help but laugh. The lengths people go to feed their OCD. Macros? Really? "If they won't help me, I will help myself" *grabs controller, gets AutoIt, googles for hotkey macro, sets PC to auto-play with trainer on* WTF is wrong with you people? No, you don't wanna fuck WB hard; you're acting like a fucking kid: "you can't do that" -> does it anyway, cuz someone told him not to :D Seriously now, there are other games you can play than let your PC grind a shitty game. GFX card goes to fuck-town, electricity bill spikes and so on. But who cares, daddy pays them all, right?.. Pfft. Who am I to tell you what to do with your life? But since you brought it up and like to state your opinion, providing examples to people, so can I speak my mind, bitching over OCD behavior. You can say my OCD is commenting on the things people do to feed their OCD :) I got a PM the other day from someone asking if I can make player 1 be AI (AI vs. AI) :D LOL. I mean.. come on.. the degree of e-rudeness and lack of morality reached a totally different level of anguish :D But sure.. as long as you leave me and Tim out, feel free to do anything you like ;) We're just debating here.
This is literally what ppl on console are doing, they're turning the game into a full blown idler.

[Link]

AI vs AI was long a feature in the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by KS212 on Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

andawra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andawra »

[Link]

Holly
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Holly »

@tim thank you very much for the StoreCostHook. I also accepted the risk and went ahead tested it.
When they update the game this week, will this script stop working?

Symbian
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Symbian »

Noone knows what the devs change and how much, so noone can tell if or if not.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

andawra wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:00 am
[Link]
This actually works for ANYTHING in the Krypt, not just the heads, what a bug... At least all the non-PC ppl now have something they can abuse (for a while).

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

maine wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:00 am
anyway to get around tower unlock requirements?
this one requires to get 75 fatalities with scorpion.

you can access these towers by summoning them for coins in the tower menu.

note that you can only summon one tower for one character at a time and that the game only counts your progress once you summon said tower.
I just played the game and unlocked that for Liu Kang without really trying, I mean fatalities are fun and I do one after every match. When I get to one that I don't complete just playing we'll see what I find, but you could just use the "Instant Win" and the "Premium Shop Cost Hook" and buy a butch of easy fatality tokens. Or let the game play it self like others suggested. But really just play some rounds, getting 75 fatalities isn't that hard. Invite some friends over and have some real fun with this game. Scorpion is a popular character so a lot of people will use him, add in easy fatality tokens and people will use them.

As for fatal blow, I do want to have an "infinite fatal blow" cheat, just haven't figured it out yet. But for now you can just use the pointers to freeze your health to "0.3" and do a far amount of them in rounds.

Holly wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:05 am
@tim thank you very much for the StoreCostHook. I also accepted the risk and went ahead tested it.
When they update the game this week, will this script stop working?
I'm not psychic, so no idea. We'll just have to cross that bridge when we get there. Hell just a server update with more checks can prevent a lot of this stuff from working.

KS212 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:56 am
This is literally what ppl on console are doing, they're turning the game into a full blown idler.

[Link]

AI vs AI was long a feature in the game.
HA! I remember putting CJ on the game is his house, and going to school to let it run to farm money in GTA SA. So I can't say to much, so glad I switched to PC.

maine
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by maine »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:32 pm
maine wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:00 am
anyway to get around tower unlock requirements?
this one requires to get 75 fatalities with scorpion.

you can access these towers by summoning them for coins in the tower menu.

note that you can only summon one tower for one character at a time and that the game only counts your progress once you summon said tower.
I just played the game and unlocked that for Liu Kang without really trying, I mean fatalities are fun and I do one after every match. When I get to one that I don't complete just playing we'll see what I find, but you could just use the "Instant Win" and the "Premium Shop Cost Hook" and buy a butch of easy fatality tokens. Or let the game play it self like others suggested. But really just play some rounds, getting 75 fatalities isn't that hard. Invite some friends over and have some real fun with this game. Scorpion is a popular character so a lot of people will use him, add in easy fatality tokens and people will use them.

As for fatal blow, I do want to have an "infinite fatal blow" cheat, just haven't figured it out yet. But for now you can just use the pointers to freeze your health to "0.3" and do a far amount of them in rounds.

I really dont get why you would suggest to do things manually when this a cheat engine forum,
fatalities are fun when you play someone online and you had a close match but doing this against the ai over and over has no meaning. (it only counts your progress in the towers)

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

maine wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:46 pm
I really dont get why you would suggest to do things manually when this a cheat engine forum,
fatalities are fun when you play someone online and you had a close match but doing this against the ai over and over has no meaning. (it only counts your progress in the towers)
Just play the game, that's what it's for. Or learn to hack and then you can do whatever you want. Hell just have some neighborhood kids play it for you, they'll unlock that shit in a day. Maybe it's just me but I remember trading codes at the playground for MK games, you couldn't even look them up because the internet just wasn't what it is today. Just imagine doing fatalities when you don't even know how to do them.

Some gamers are so odd these days. People wanted more skins, so they gave you a butt load of skins. Then people piss and moan about having to unlocking them. They even made it so you can just have the game play it self.

maine
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by maine »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:07 pm
maine wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:46 pm
Just play the game, that's what it's for. Or learn to hack and then you can do whatever you want. Hell just have some neighborhood kids play it for you, they'll unlock that shit in a day. Maybe it's just me but I remember trading codes at the playground for MK games, you couldn't even look them up because the internet just wasn't what it is today. Just imagine doing fatalities when you don't even know how to do them.

Some gamers are so odd these days. People wanted more skins, so they gave you a butt load of skins. Then people piss and moan about having to unlocking them. They even made it so you can just have the game play it self.
unfortunately this game only has like 4 uniqiue skins per character and the rest are lazy color pallets. Besides for me its more about brutalities. Bummer that this is the first installment of the mk series which locks them behind tedious grind.

hvl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hvl »

is it possible to add speed hack like in AI battle? or autotower finish with decent points to get all the rewars?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:32 pm

HA! I remember putting CJ on the game is his house, and going to school to let it run to farm money in GTA SA. So I can't say to much, so glad I switched to PC.
Wasn't there also some stats that you could level up? I vaguely remember something like aim at a corner and tape down sprint or what not to max out his Stamina... or something...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

That's what people do these days. They install the game to let it autoplay. Then bitch there's paid content when they know they're just fucking feeding addiction. Just like farming and grinding happens in online games where you have shit in terms of cheats, so they do here. Abusing. And hypocrysizing they just do it for the single player experience, not to brag/show off and at times also bitching "who are you to tell me what to do; I do what I like". So do we, hence this post and the tens of PMs I ignore weekly.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:50 pm
That's what people do these days. They install the game to let it autoplay. Then bitch there's paid content when they know they're just fucking feeding addiction. Just like farming and grinding happens in online games where you have shit in terms of cheats, so they do here. Abusing. And hypocrysizing they just do it for the single player experience, not to brag/show off and at times also bitching "who are you to tell me what to do; I do what I like". So do we, hence this post and the tens of PMs I ignore weekly.
Man, you know... For someone who 'doesn't care' you seem to care a lot about what we choose to do... at least enough to keep making these posts :P
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate what you do and the work you put into trying to teach people the finer side of how to hax0r but DAMN you seem to have a chip on your shoulder sometimes!

Here, I fixed your avatar to more accurately represent you as of your last post :D

Commando
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Commando »

They updated the game, the table doesn't work anymore :\

6yXJI0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 6yXJI0 »

Commando wrote: