Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.4 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

^^ But on console there's like what 4 different hardware setups and 2 OSs with forced updates, where as PC it's pretty much an infinite number of hardware setups and a lot more OS setups with any number of missing updates. So PC tends to need more testing and debugging, it's just that most companies will hold all updates to keep from hearing the pissing and moaning. I for one would rather the devs test the PC updates instead of just pushing them out too early.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:54 am
^^ But on console there's like what 4 different hardware setups and 2 OSs with forced updates, where as PC it's pretty much an infinite number of hardware setups and a lot more OS setups with any number of missing updates. So PC tends to need more testing and debugging, it's just that most companies will hold all updates to keep from hearing the pissing and moaning. I for one would rather the devs test the PC updates instead of just pushing them out too early.
But there's only one set of FRAME DATA... I can understand delaying the other stuff... but FRAME DATA??

Because the frame data is not on parity, the PC version is effectively worthless. You can't even play it 'as intended' as learning/practicing on this version will be invalidated if you move to another platform. Its absolutely moronic and unacceptable.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Just noticed while they made Kung Lao's hat look like a saw blade, it spins backwards *facepalm*. Seems like they've never used a saw before, I'll give them that I have put a wood saw blade on backwards to cut aluminum before. But still better off using a blade made for the material, and have it spin the right direction.

maine
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by maine »

anyway to get around tower unlock requirements?

this one requires to get 75 fatalities with scorpion.

you can access these towers by summoning them for coins in the tower menu.

note that you can only summon one tower for one character at a time and that the game only counts your progress once you summon said tower.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

maine wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:00 am
Pick your character, go into Klassic Towers, put it on Endless... turn on AI, grab a trainer and turn on infinite life, grab a turbo fire controller and tape down the A button, or find some way to auto input the Kontinue prompt.

Leave the game on, turn your monitor off and go do something else for a day or two. Best idle game!

maine
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by maine »

KS212 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:16 am
maine wrote:
Pick your character, go into Klassic Towers, put it on Endless... turn on AI, grab a trainer and turn on infinite life, grab a turbo fire controller and tape down the A button, or find some way to auto input the Kontinue prompt.

Leave the game on, turn your monitor off and go do something else for a day or two. Best idle game!
there are also brutality and fatal blow requirements. also I cant alt tab without pausing the game and its still way too time intesive. gotta do this for every character

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

maine wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:18 am

there are also brutality and fatal blow requirements. also I cant alt tab without pausing the game and its still way too time intesive. gotta do this for every character
The AI usually will do a Fatality each time, occasionally it stuffs up but not that often. Fatal Blow is why we don't use one hit kill, just let the AI fight play out and hope for FB's to happen.

Best to do this if you're going to work or school or w/e in the morning, just leave it to run and go for the day.

Sadly I'm not kidding about all this...

maine
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by maine »

KS212 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:18 am
maine wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:18 am

The AI usually will do a Fatality each time, occasionally it stuffs up but not that often. Fatal Blow is why we don't use one hit kill, just let the AI fight play out and hope for FB's to happen.

Best to do this if you're going to work or school or w/e in the morning, just leave it to run and go for the day.

Sadly I'm not kidding about all this...
I dont want to let this game run in the backround for like a year though.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

There's no other way. The 'adjustment' patch dropped on PS4 and the character tower unlock values did not change at all.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@KS212: Can't help but laugh. The lengths people go to feed their OCD. Macros? Really? "If they won't help me, I will help myself" *grabs controller, gets AutoIt, googles for hotkey macro, sets PC to auto-play with trainer on* WTF is wrong with you people? No, you don't wanna fuck WB hard; you're acting like a fucking kid: "you can't do that" -> does it anyway, cuz someone told him not to :D Seriously now, there are other games you can play than let your PC grind a shitty game. GFX card goes to fuck-town, electricity bill spikes and so on. But who cares, daddy pays them all, right?.. Pfft. Who am I to tell you what to do with your life? But since you brought it up and like to state your opinion, providing examples to people, so can I speak my mind, bitching over OCD behavior. You can say my OCD is commenting on the things people do to feed their OCD :) I got a PM the other day from someone asking if I can make player 1 be AI (AI vs. AI) :D LOL. I mean.. come on.. the degree of e-rudeness and lack of morality reached a totally different level of anguish :D But sure.. as long as you leave me and Tim out, feel free to do anything you like ;) We're just debating here.

andawra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andawra »

Well I remember the fearlessrevolution trainer for injustice 2 removed all the multiverse requirements, I'm sure it's just gonna be a matter of time.

Insight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Insight »

Wanted to say thank you for all who contribute to this marvelous table. It makes the game much much better this way. *thumbs up*

Archangel73337
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Archangel73337 »

maine wrote:

this one requires to get 75 fatalities with scorpion.

you can access these towers by summoning them for coins in the tower menu.

note that you can only summon one tower for one character at a time and that the game only counts your progress once you summon said tower.
I did it, already. But my script is just complete the tower for you.

maine
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by maine »

can you release it?

sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sixonesix »

+1, auto tower completion would be just hella time saver