Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
samuraixkan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by samuraixkan »

Figure it out

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by samuraixkan on Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Shit. Just finished the last episode of Gotham. Meh, that was fucking amazing. Wish they make a sequel to the show :( I <3 Batman, especially since I played each one in the WB series 3-4 times by now. They made the environment look so similar to the one in the comics and what I've seen in the Batman game series. Acting was awesome. Just wish they did more of it.. why ranting? Because WB! :D

Stalker4589
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalker4589 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:53 pm

No you just have to find all 600 of them.

I've opened all the chests in the Krypt now. I've searched every location and There's actually a fair few under 600, Can't be 100% certain of the number since I reset about 250 of them but it's way lower than 600 unless there's a second half of the kyrpt I'm completely missing. The majority of Krypt content is from the Shrine.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Ok to clear this up... The initial load out of the chests is NOT random, the PLACEMENT is. However, the placement of the Heart, Fire and Shao Kahn chests is NOT random.

Once you open all those though, if you use the reload feature, THEN it becomes random.

The Heart, Fire and Shao chests are never reloaded, those are a static one and done. What IS reloaded are the normal chests, the Soul ones, and the INVISIBLE ones. The normal chests have like a 2% or lower chance of giving anything worthwhile, what you really want are the Soul and invisible ones as those generally always give good shit. They expect you to reload over and over until you're done getting everything after clearing the initial loadout.

The Shrine where you can dump money in also works as a coin chest... Putting in 100k each time almost guarantees a costume, putting in 99k guarantees a gear piece UP TO A POINT. Once you have a large majority of the stuff (you'd literally have to dump in over 70 million at this point) it starts giving only augments. But by this time you're exhausting everything that the coin chests would give you and the rest comes from the Soul/Invisible ones.

hvl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.2 CT

Post by hvl »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:52 pm
Ne0Ge0 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:28 pm
Noticed an issue after opening all of the chests in the crypt.
Using the krypt unlocker option in this table it makes all of the chests use koins and cost 1.
When opening all of the chests you have to use the kronica recharge device to reload upto 50 chests at a time for 100,000 koins.
After doing this, all chest that respawn are set at 1 koin value. This for some reason tells the game there is only komsumables or forge mats in it.
TL;DR
We need a way to revert the original chest values back after respawning them in the krypt so the game will allow items of value to be looted.
I read in an article that the dev's said the contents of the chests are preset only their locations are random. And I keep getting random chests that see to reset and the costs are resetting too. So might just be that's all that respawns in them.
How to use teleport feature? is there some guide anywhere? Thx

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

hvl wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:58 am
What teleport feature? There isn't one on my table.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Stalker4589 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:48 pm

I've opened all the chests in the Krypt now. I've searched every location and There's actually a fair few under 600, Can't be 100% certain of the number since I reset about 250 of them but it's way lower than 600 unless there's a second half of the kyrpt I'm completely missing. The majority of Krypt content is from the Shrine.
There are a lot of areas, and some chest only show after time/achievements and then the blindfold ones as well. I'm well over 250 and there are areas I haven't explored completely; plus there are still areas I haven't figured out how to get into, and I'm even using the coordinates to force my way in to some areas. And I haven't reset the chests yet. Even most of the guides are missing areas.
Maps
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

hvl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hvl »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:35 am
hvl wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:58 am
What teleport feature? There isn't one on my table.
Well "l2CeTeleporter" in your table?
I wanted to get to shang tsung's throne room. To get there the right way you supposed to get all heads in warriors shrine and it's month of a grind. I just wanted to save my time, cause i'm working a lot. I was using your script "krypt unlocker" (ive unlocked everything) and restore chests (with time amulet) and they are still 1 gold to unlock it, even if your script turned off. Even if i reload the game it's still 1. Cause of this i cant get my 99.999.999 gold souls and hearts.

May be i missing something? can you share link to the step by step guide?

Here's video on youtube, dude use coordinate teleport to get to shang tsung's throne room -

However there is no any table or guide how he did this, he talked about "a forum" i thought he talked about THIS forum, and your "l2CeTeleporter" script in your table.

Thx

PS Do you have a discord?

hvl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hvl »

How to get to shang tsungs throne room? please help

Lemonforce
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lemonforce »

hvl wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:54 am
How to get to shang tsungs throne room? please help
The normal way is to impale 10 heads on the spikes outside the door to goros lair. to get a head you need to preform 50 fatalities against said character ...in the towers

hvl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hvl »

thx for your time and your patience!

Nureruu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nureruu »

hvl wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:21 am

However there is no any table or guide how he did this, he talked about "a forum" i thought he talked about THIS forum, and your "l2CeTeleporter" script in your table.
I used this post viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9278&start=210#p87601

quick noob rundown if you want to find them in a few searches:
assuming you are at the door area
value type: float
value between: 100 107
change location back some
search value between the area you moved. something like 90 100 (value in game / 100. )
after i got ~1.2k results i just changed them all instead of finding the exact one to 107 to teleport into the room. Upstairs i just changed it to 3 values above so 129. The left room you need to find the other value and change it to -11

Stalker4589
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalker4589 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:42 am
Stalker4589 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:48 pm

There are a lot of areas, and some chest only show after time/achievements and then the blindfold ones as well. I'm well over 250 and there are areas I haven't explored completely; plus there are still areas I haven't figured out how to get into, and I'm even using the coordinates to force my way in to some areas. And I haven't reset the chests yet. Even most of the guides are missing areas.
Maps
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
Nah I've fully explored all those areas.

Either there's an entire other location that opens up with 220 chests in it or the 600 chest is a lie. Considering there's no more puzzzles or areas and I've been out of map with teleport coordinates and havn't seen anything I don't think there is .

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

You won't get 600 chests opened w/o resetting.

Stalker4589
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalker4589 »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:25 am
You won't get 600 chests opened w/o resetting.
This is true but then the krypt has infinite chests by that logic.