Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
grijzevos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by grijzevos »

Zandrial wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:02 pm
i just registered so say thanks SunBeam for your work.
I'm a noob cheater but thanks to your tutorials i managed to unlock almost everything (lol) and i also figured out how to use the magic of teleportation... :lol:

Those are the coordinates incase someone wants to visit the throne room without doing 3 million fatalities :P

Coordinates are float, value in game / 100. If you found the X value the others are +4 bytes each :D
How do i do this? Such a pain to grind for that please tell. Other cheats worked great just need this! :!:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Stalker4589
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalker4589 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:20 am
^ LOL, that's how people THINK they can scare off WB (or any other game company) into leaving them alone. Threaten to do a refund :D Laughable attempt. Like you said, Steam refunds have nothing to do with what you get banned for. Furthermore, Ubisoft on UPlay, for example, have a stipulation when you buy a game what a "refund" is and how it works. If I recall, you cannot refund a game for having played it more than X hours. I think Stalker's play time is waaaaaaaay beyond any decent amount of hours :D Soo.. refund? I don't think so, Mr.
EU law.

[Link]

Symbian
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Symbian »

Guess you should read those yourself again, cause right now you look a bit ...... hmmm, stupid.

Let me Quote:
The EU statutory right of withdrawal ends 14 days after your purchase or the moment you start downloading the content and services for the first time (whichever is sooner).

And since you allready played the Game you are not eligible anymore.
Last edited by Symbian on Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stalker4589
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalker4589 »

Symbian wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:33 pm
Guess you should read those yourself again, cause right now you look a bit ...... hmmm, stupid.
?

14 day refund policy, non negotiable. I've used it in the past.

Symbian
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Symbian »

I quoted the Part in the Post for you again.

Stalker4589
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalker4589 »

Symbian wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:40 pm
I quoted the Part in the Post for you again.
Yeah that's not how it works at all but okay. Trust me I've used this before

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Love some people's security. You are talking about digital content. Sure, you can return a vacuum in 14-30 days.

Symbian
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Symbian »

Thats exactly how it works, just because it worked once for you doesnt mean it will always or that its a given.

If it would work like you say, then steam would be fucked cause you can then just buy any SP game you want. Play it through in a couple of days and then give it back with no loss and thats not how it works !
Last edited by Symbian on Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Stalker4589 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:42 pm
Trust me I've used this before
That's what got me to believe you.. NOT :) Very reassuring... Let's leave it at you playing the game till you get bored, us moving along and forgetting this crap subject. Deal? You're not impressing anyone, really.

Stalker4589
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalker4589 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:43 pm
Love some people's security. You are talking about digital content. Sure, you can return a vacuum in 14-30 days.
I'm really not interested in debating the finer points of a system like this that I've used successfully in the past. Neither of us are lawyers I know it works you think it won't. Not really worth dragging this conversation on longer

Ne0Ge0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ne0Ge0 »

Just wanted to post here what I put into the MK11 1.0.2 thread.
Noticed an issue after opening all of the chests in the crypt.
Using the krypt unlocker option in this table it makes all of the chests use koins and cost 1.
When opening all of the chests you have to use the kronica recharge device to reload upto 50 chests at a time for 100,000 koins.
After doing this, all chest that respawn are set at 1 koin value. This for some reason tells the game there is only komsumables or forge mats in it.
TL;DR
We need a way to revert the original chest values back after respawning them in the krypt so the game will allow items of value to be looted.

Stalker4589
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalker4589 »

Ne0Ge0 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:56 pm
Using the krypt unlocker option in this table it makes all of the chests use koins and cost 1.
When opening all of the chests you have to use the kronica recharge device to reload upto 50 chests at a time for 100,000 koins.
After doing this, all chest that respawn are set at 1 koin value. This for some reason tells the game there is only komsumables or forge mats in it.
TL;DR
We need a way to revert the original chest values back after respawning them in the krypt so the game will allow items of value to be looted.
All reset chest only have komsumables or forge mats AFAIK that's the point. The Krypt has a dedicated loot pool on entry and the only way after the fact to get more loot is the shrine. it's not a bug

SausageWeaver
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SausageWeaver »

Is there anywhere else to spend heart currency once the Heart Chests are all gone? I want to get the heart currency down to a reasonable number as a possible safeguard against a lazy database check measure now that the deed is done.

Nureruu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nureruu »

Stalker4589 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:00 pm
All reset chest only have komsumables or forge mats AFAIK that's the point. The Krypt has a dedicated loot pool on entry and the only way after the fact to get more loot is the shrine. it's not a bug
Ya it took me roughly 50 million coins to get all the shrine krypt skins if anyone is curious
Zandrial wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:02 pm
Those are the coordinates incase someone wants to visit the throne room without doing 3 million fatalities :P

Coordinates are float, value in game / 100. If you found the X value the others are +4 bytes each :D
Thanks for the info.
Last edited by Nureruu on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Ne0Ge0 wrote:
TL;DR
From the devs:
Also, there is some speculation that Krypt rewards are random. They are not. There are over 600 chests in the Krypt, and they are ALL hand-crafted with specific rewards. Every player has the same chests. The only “randomness” is where each chest is placed for each player. This was done to ensure that each player would have a unique discovery experience.
Ne0Ge0 wrote:
...When opening all of the chests you have to use the kronica recharge device to reload upto 50 chests at a time for 100,000 koins.
No you just have to find all 600 of them.

SausageWeaver wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:11 pm
Is there anywhere else to spend heart currency once the Heart Chests are all gone? I want to get the heart currency down to a reasonable number as a possible safeguard against a lazy database check measure now that the deed is done.
The forge or the blindfold. And,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdOPBP9vuZA