Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition +21 [Steam][Version 1.0.2.9]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition +21 [Steam][Version 1.0.2.9]

Post by VampTY »

Options : 21
  • Campaign/DLC [Combat Focus]
  • -----------/DLC [Health] Gabriel Belmont/------
  • -----------/DLC [Health] -----------------/Laura
  • Campaign/DLC [Health/------------] Gabriel Belmont
  • Campaign/DLC [Health/One Hit Kill] Gabriel Belmont
  • Campaign/DLC [Inventory] Experience/Points
  • Campaign/DLC [Inventory] Relics [Dark Crystals]
  • Campaign/DLC [Inventory] Relics [Fairies]
  • Campaign/DLC [Inventory] Relics [Holy Water Flasks]
  • Campaign/DLC [Inventory] Relics [Silver Daggers]
  • Campaign/DLC [Magic] Light
  • Campaign/DLC [Magic] Shadow
  • Campaign/----- [Timer/Trial] Boss [Titan] Ice
  • Campaign/----- [Timer/Trial] Boss [Titan] Stone Idol
  • Campaign/----- [Timer/Trial] Level [Abbey Library]
  • Campaign/----- [Timer/Trial] Level [Maze Gardens]
  • Campaign/----- [Timer/Trial] Level [Veros Woods]
  • Campaign/----- [Timer/Trial] Level [The Clockwork Tower]
  • Campaign/----- [Timer/Trial] Level [The Dracolich]
  • Game [Speed] Fast
  • Game [Speed] Slow
Important!
<> Before upgrading anything just make sure to disable any active cheats!
<> In "DLC" only, for both characters, use "-----------/DLC [Health] Gabriel Belmont/------" for Gabriel, then use "-----------/DLC [Health] -----------------/Laura" for Laura.
<> Use only in campaign or in DLC this "Campaign/DLC [Health/------------] Gabriel Belmont".
<> This option, "Campaign/DLC [Health/One Hit Kill] Gabriel Belmont", don't use it more than enough, will create errors, so use it only in some situations (bosses fights not included).
<> Activate "Campaign/DLC [Inventory] Experience/Points" and select "Items [Experience/Points]" when you'll start the game, after the intro, when you'll gain experience and just grab one and deactivate after that!
<> Don't add more than enough in any of those "Campaign/DLC [Inventory] Relics ...", also hit "ESC" so, their real value will appear on screen!
<> Use any of those "Campaign/----- [Timer/Trial]..." to reset the value on screen, then disable the cheats(s) (NEVER LEAVE IT/THEM ON!),also, with any timer enabled don't go into the menu, activate/deactivate any timer while playing.
In order for this table to properly work :
ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF Cheat Engine!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Castlevania Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition.CT
Updated!
(12.36 KiB) Downloaded 1382 times
Last edited by VampTY on Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:01 am, edited 19 times in total.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition +9 [Steam][Version 1.0.2.9]

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Nice table, just a warning to others using it, turn off inf health before getting a health upgrade or it will softlock.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Indeed Noire Blackheart, also the all values are calculated and added to fill once you level up in health, magic etc (meaning 200 is max for life, you start with 100 ...and magic max is 60, you start with 10) and if by any chance you use a save with the game at 100% with all upgrades found and whatnot, then activating cheats will raise them at max.

All the best,
V.

m01s33nk0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by m01s33nk0 »

VampTY wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:27 am
All the best,
V.
can you add option for increase time to defeat bosses? please :)

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition +14 [Steam][Version 1.0.2.9]

Post by tomleiberman »

Hi! @VampTY LOVE your table :) Is there any chance you can add a cheat to make Gabriel Invincible/Invulnerable?

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition +14 [Steam][Version 1.0.2.9]

Post by tomleiberman »

I just want to be clarify..when i asked for a cheat to make Gabriel invincible/invulnerable, I was meaning completely untouchable or unharmable in any way... Is that something that is possible to even do? I do not think any of the cheat tables or trainers for this game that i've seen have that option.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Hey..i'm sorry for this late reply, i only have pm set to be notified, in rest nothing, this was just by scrolling the tables menu.I've updated this table about a month or so (removed the others)...but you can't die with it if you'll use that script for it or if you'll use the pointer provided also for Laura.
What you want is a no collison function...i don't know, in some future replay, i don't like to return that soon to games i've played, for this i have over 300 hrs.

Me, using this table, i've had no trouble with it, even that Stone Idol Titan i was able to beat it on PC using my keyboard without any controller.Just so you'll know, that replay is not this year!

Is possible, not at this time, perhaps you can ask somebody who hasn't played recently this game! :|

Best of luck!

MBRKiNG
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by MBRKiNG »

can someone give me the latest 1.0.2.9 game exe pls

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomleiberman »

Yeah I'll get it to you tonight man unless someone beats me to it. 😃 I really want to thank you for taking this on man. Im very grateful and I appreciate it more than you know!!

MBRKiNG
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by MBRKiNG »

Castlevania_LoS_UE_v1.0.2.9_CodexSteamRelease

i got only the Codex version, original exe is different hope it works with the legit Steam version

options:
-Invulnerable
-DebugMenuEnabler
-CheatMenuEnabler (withoutKonamiCode)
-canSave/cangainAchievements (you should be able to save/gainAchievements while using ingameCheats)

quick demo:
Attachments
CastlevaniaLoSUE.CT
(14.34 KiB) Downloaded 257 times
Last edited by MBRKiNG on Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomleiberman »

Thank you for doing this once again man! Really really appreciate it :) After some testing with different levels, I noticed that everything seems to enable just fine, the debug and cheat menus work but when I enable the invulnerable cheat on by itself it does make me invulnerable but I cannot kill any enemies with it on..maybe that script just needs to be tweaked just a bit? Just a suggestion

MBRKiNG
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by MBRKiNG »

tomleiberman wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:24 pm
Thank you for doing this once again man! Really really appreciate it :) After some testing with different levels, I noticed that everything seems to enable just fine, the debug and cheat menus work but when I enable the invulnerable cheat on by itself it does make me invulnerable but I cannot kill any enemies with it on..maybe that script just needs to be tweaked just a bit? Just a suggestion
download the new one fixed it i think, let me know if everything working fine

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomleiberman »

Yes!! Everything works perfectly now!! Thank you SO much once again for you help :D

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomleiberman »

I would like to request new cheats for being able to edit the counter numbers for trials or complete each trial easily and a new cheat to stop the timers for challenges in the game where you can still use magic. VampTY's cheat script for timers works but it disables using magic and you really need to still be able to use magic for the titan timer trials in the game.

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

tomleiberman wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:55 pm
I would like to request new cheats for being able to edit the counter numbers for trials or complete each trial easily and a new cheat to stop the timers for challenges in the game where you can still use magic. VampTY's cheat script for timers works but it disables using magic and you really need to still be able to use magic for the titan timer trials in the game.
Somehow, I used VampTY's challange TIMER cheat. It seems actually FREEZE game scripts of some sort.
I'll call challange TIMER. -> C.Timer for shorts.

-Any Timer will STOP. like Dio's ZA WARUDO.

**Updated** On situations like "Hold [button] to not fall from climbing" - like skeletons dragon chapter. C.Timer will stop that situation from happening -No more gabriel swinging scenes-. but you must notice this.
*C.Timer MUST activated before swinging scenes.
*when gabriel uses cross to fly-into any climbing. he'll not attached until C.Timer disabled.
*some visual will not rights after disabled C.Timer. Try to attack, grab something to fixed it.

-Any platforms like clock tower mechanics will STOP for entire screen, works for jump-and-jump stages.
-Any ingame-loading WILL CRASH. (like resets game, restart checkpoints) because game's scripts ifself FROZEN by C.Timer.
*you can't launch any Projectiles too. even silver daggers -try it yourself. then Magic can't launches. on the same reason.

just disable C.Timer (or set hotkeys for it by CE.). wait for time flow again before throw something and loading something. thats OK.
**beware some chapters that have background moving like clock tower or very large maps. game itself will try to move but blocked by C.Timer, made game lagging so MUCH. (use hotkeys for freeze, when you pass that situations, just unfreeze)

- for safety gameplay, I recommend to uses slow game time cheat for precise movement and QTE, (no crash at all !)
- and with MBRKiNG's invincible scripts. you can pass any non instant-death QTEs. can retries until you passes. :)
- I didn't mean VampTY's C.Timer not good. but uses with cautions.

I see VampTY's is a man of culture, or he's HACKERMAN himself . He found too powerful script to stop the time. lol.