Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition +21 [Steam][Version 1.0.2.9]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition +14 [Steam][Version 1.0.2.9]

Post by VampTY »

Ok, updated it a bit, i didn't wanted to do it though (by the way, only pm's i have set, nothing else, so you'll can post all you want, i'm not notified) :P in any case, some friend asked me, so i figured, why not, so i did it!

Timer now works much better (spent more time this time)..it works much better with hotkeys, in those weird videos recorded you'll see how to do that..and also NEVER leave any timer ON, just reset the value (it's calculated for all, since too much will freeze the game or too much will do the same)..so i've added more timers with names and whatnot..also i'll see if also for that MUSIC BOX i have time...so far, demo only, updated table will be shared tomorrow!

Added now:

Code: Select all

Campaign/-----   [Timer]   Freeze/Reset   [Trial]   Boss   [Titan]   Ice
Campaign/-----   [Timer]   Freeze/Reset   [Trial]   Boss   [Titan]   Stone Idol
Campaign/-----   [Timer]   Freeze/Reset   [Trial]   Level   [Abbey Library]
Campaign/-----   [Timer]   Freeze/Reset   [Trial]   Level   [Maze Gardens]
Campaign/-----   [Timer]   Freeze/Reset   [Trial]   Level   [Veros Woods]
Campaign/-----   [Timer]   Freeze/Reset   [Trial]   Level   [The Clockwork Tower]
Campaign/-----   [Timer]   Freeze/Reset   [Trial]   Level   [The Dracolich]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition +20 [Steam][Version 1.0.2.9]

Post by VampTY »

UPDATED..look on first page! :ph34r:

I've added the updated table, make sure you pimps read that info provided there in description...also i've removed the initial table and i didn't did that also for music box, i can do it, but lazyness :lol: will mean to do multiple values on different segments and random segments (you can freeze/reset the timer with any timer provided for boss/levels <-> DON"T DO THAT!).These use trigger timers, i mean you can freeze or reset the timer..but triggers will appear only once, i mean a trap or a platform etc (then you need to manually reset the whole thing from that machine)..so, pass, will mean a lot of time spent :P

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition +20 [Steam][Version 1.0.2.9]

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thnak you so much for the tables guys

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

Is the one hit kill actually super damage? I ask because I used a trainer with this game a while ago, and the one hit kill was almost useless because it broke the scripting on the many, many encounters where an enemy's health needs to get low enough for something to trigger.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

daninthemix wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:52 pm
Is the one hit kill actually super damage? I ask because I used a trainer with this game a while ago, and the one hit kill was almost useless because it broke the scripting on the many, many encounters where an enemy's health needs to get low enough for something to trigger.

I don't use trainers (i made like 3-4 trainers when i was younger, like 2-3 years ago :lol:then i stopped ^_^ )..anyway perhaps the one you used was for another version or had some wrong code in it...or perhaps you've used multiple trainers without restarting your game/machine...in this case, my table, enemies health is not separated, you can either use "Campaign/DLC [Health] Gabriel Belmont" or "Campaign/DLC [Health/One Hit Kill] Gabriel Belmont", you can't use them both at the same time.

Here's some demo with it:

Like in any other game, using any hit kill must be avoided when you have a mini boss or big boss or some triggered scene..that's obvious, meaning stuff where you're not supposed to kill them like that!Ok, moving on, i hope it helped you ladies and gents and best of luck!

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

VampTY wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:25 pm
daninthemix wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:52 pm

I don't use trainers (i made like 3-4 trainers when i was younger, like 2-3 years ago :lol:then i stopped ^_^ )..anyway perhaps the one you used was for another version or had some wrong code in it...or perhaps you've used multiple trainers without restarting your game/machine...in this case, my table, enemies health is not separated, you can either use "Campaign/DLC [Health] Gabriel Belmont" or "Campaign/DLC [Health/One Hit Kill] Gabriel Belmont", you can't use them both at the same time.

Here's some demo with it:

Like in any other game, using any hit kill must be avoided when you have a mini boss or big boss or some triggered scene..that's obvious, meaning stuff where you're not supposed to kill them like that!Ok, moving on, i hope it helped you ladies and gents and best of luck!
Just tried the table. The one hit kill works perfectly - big enemies that you need to stun and mount do get stunned, rather than killed, in one hit.

Brilliant, brilliant table. Thankyou.

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

hi, I already cleared Knight difficulty and move on to paladin difficulty.
I have some question. since Cas-LoS's combat system is mostly same as in Cas-Los 2

and in this thread..

viewtopic.php?t=3472

that have auto-block tables. results as "Auto-Sync block" in Cas-Los 2.
I saw someone in youtube No-damage Final boss fight. Sync-Block Everything that can blocked in battle.

now for Cas-LoS, I already tries to reduce gamespeed by half but not even closed to that gameplay lol. Is it possible to do that Auto-Sync block in Lord of Shadows 1 ?

EDITED**
somehow, I made my Custom [Autohotkey] script. to simulate Gabriel's Guard stance.

In my Opinion, CasLos1's SyncBlock maybe breakdown into autohotkey like this
{
send {**guard button** down} ;; moment you press guard button
sleep [.......] ;; hold guard button in milliseconds
send {**guard button** up} ;; moment you release guard button
sleep [.......] ;; interval until next-guard press again in milliseconds
}
return
as I count so many frames by some countdown tools. I come into this.
~Tab:: ;;------------------------------------------------ I used tab BUTTON as auto-syncblock hotkey
while getkeystate("Tab","P") ;;--------------- when tab pressed Loop BELOW scripts
{
send {Lshift down} ;;---------------------- pressed-- my game config use Left-shift to guard & evade
sleep 425 ;;------------------------------------ hold guard for 0.425 millsecs (longer than this maybe not sync-block just normal guard)
send {Lshift up} ;;-------------------------- released guard button
sleep 300 ;;------------------------------------ wait 0.3 millsecs then next-guard (lower than this count as sameguard not next-guard)
}
Keywait Tab ;;----------------- for failsafes
{
send {Lshift up} ;;-------------------------- unhold any guard to make you move again
sleep 10 ;;------------------------------------- just script cooldown.
}
return
**Depend on normal framerate**
tested by weaklings and works, and works on all Final boss's non-magic, non-charge swings. except FGT-1 who almost-all attack unguardable even no glowing. only one can sync-block is shoulder-charge.
- and big-enemies's most attack Unguard or even Guardbreak (made you guard cancelled motion). can see in charge-like or white-glowing.
projectiles mostly CAN Syncblock for unknown reasons. but speed interval is so hard to track.

PS: I also made script for One-Two Direct Attack for myself use. Want it look like Old School-Whipping game. no fantasy combos. :P
~LButton & ~g:: ;;--------------------------------------------- I use Lmouse as Main attack -> hold Lmouse + press g for activate script
while getkeystate("LButton","P") ;;-------------------- then hold Lmouse for Infinite One-Two whip
{
send {LButton down} ; //Da1 25DMG
sleep 300
send {LButton up}
sleep 85
send {LButton down} ; //Da2 35DMG
sleep 300
send {LButton up}
sleep 5
send {Lshift down}
sleep 10
send {Lshift up} ; //guard cancelled ;;------------ I used guard 0.01 secs to cancelled combos
sleep 10
}
Keywait LButton ;;----------------- for failsafes
{
send {LButton up}{Lshift up} ;;-------------------------- unhold any button to make no error movements.
sleep 10
}
return
Attachments
syncblock test.rar
add funny script.
(310 Bytes) Downloaded 69 times

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

Now, I learned from VampTY's table A LOT. to made my custom CE for this game at random search.

- Inf Wing Jumps
You can Infinite Seraph Wing jump, Must have Wing Relic first, and seems cant repeat jump higher than normal double jumps. (maybe higher a bit). useful for baba's music box, or saw wheels trials in bernhard castle (can entirely skip climbing after set highest speed, drop off ledge, and repeat jumps before fallen to exit)
**if you use Air area attack trick, you can increase maximum height
double jump -> press air area attack (float up a bit by animation)-> repeat double jump (now increase maximum height) -> repeat process as you want. on wing jump animation, you can also adjust your direction.

- No press outer circle QTE
now, when to do any Circle ring QTE. just spam any button to do NOTHING outside the circle. you will lost this QTE when you don't press anything only.

- mash QTE 0 = Da/ 1 = Aa/ 2 = Jump/ 3 = SWp
Smash Button QTE. now you can fixed what button you like. as Interger, 0 means your direct attack button, 1 means your Area attack button 2 means your jump button, 3 means your SubWeapon button.

- damage all screen (boss hp bug)
when game update value on any acts, SET damage to ANYTHING on screen except Player/Laura (friend NPCs still die) as minus HP = OHK. may cause bug on Boss battle as Silver HP bar still gone. just for fun only.

- HP25 all screen
as above, but set anything to 25HP ,use when you want to ride anything. and then deactivated.

- trueDMG 7000 when touch (except Gabriel)
As I use word "trueDMG" because It's replace real damage deal to ANYTHING except Player, that leave at 100 HP to no freezes when got full Life Gems bonus. This cheat IS 1st thing that I learned from VampTY's table. VERY THANK YOU.

- fairy gone 1 hit
Now, Your Green Fairy can Kill Enemies, use SET damage to ANYTHING codes on this. may cause bug on Silver HP bar too..

- L.fairy per hit
And this Light Fairy version of above. use SET damage to ANYTHING codes on this again. now you have Nu Gundam's Fin Fennels.

- destroy all obj when load kill mul35
another DESTRUCTION codes. DESTROY ANY breakable OBJECTS on Entire CHAPTER after loading into stages. Except Objects that must use Shadow Magic to destroy. cause bug to Multiply Kill times of any defeat enemies to 35-40 at random. maybe drop items too much for made some stage lags. Good for Destroy objects Trials (load at checkpoint still OK). I use Hotkeys to deactivate in this, Hotkeys are W S A D. when you moves, codes off.

- orge hand HP
annoying Boss that bugs any my OHK codes except trueDMG. this scans what HP that hand lefts.

- shadow activate 0 off 1 on
this activate your Shadow magic like manually, 0 off 1 on. I used this for..

- Semi Shadow (must reactivate after any scenes)
This activate Shadow Magic but no Specific Bonuses. less bonus damage. lost QUICK CHARGE, Guardbreak on Attacks, Multiply damage no Oppose Color. why made this? THIS BYPASS Final Battle trap magic rings even red and blue. but can't damage Colors minions, can't bypass "THIS IS POWAA OF A GOD?" and "STAY AWAY FROM ME" rings too.

- light activate 0 off 1 on
this activate your Shadow magic like manually, 0 off 1 on.

- Semi Light (must reactivate after any scenes)
Light Magic version of above, But THIS can refill HP !!

- guard healing
hold [Block / Guard] button to heal your HP up to 200 HP (maximum possible), whenever you acts guard animation or not, it still heal.

***Major BUG on CORNEL BOSS CHAPTER**
- dont activate any OHK CHEATs ever. this stage is only my rival to testing codes.

- Auto DMGuntil100 (except Gabriel)
Keep DMG to enemies all screen until 100 HP or lower, this cheat can damage Cornel boss now without bugs, but must be deactivate before destroy Pillars in Wolf's form fight.

- Auto Neg HP (except Gabriel)
same as above, but Auto kill enemies all screen, even friendly unit. bugs on Vigol ghoul's fight, made ghouls undead until deactivate, must be on /off with hotkeys for safe.
Attachments
CastlevaniaLoSUE custom(2).CT
(173.79 KiB) Downloaded 176 times