Zanki Zero: Last Beginning [+20]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dbl219
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Zanki Zero: Last Beginning [+20]

Post by dbl219 »

egorass wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:54 pm
There table on chinese site that able to alter age for for every character and fully open and activate all shigabane.
Any chance of a link to the table or posting the scripts? Would appreciate it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SavannahBlossom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SavannahBlossom »

egorass wrote:
There table on chinese site that able to alter age for for every character and fully open and activate all shigabane.
+1 to this request. Would love to see a link to this table since I badly would like to use this feature.

ayurai
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ayurai »

and where is this table?

dude179
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dude179 »

Where exactly is "Change to Custom Age Stage"? I don't see it on the most updated CT.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

dude179 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:10 am
Where exactly is "Change to Custom Age Stage"? I don't see it on the most updated CT.
Inside the 'Always at Child Stage'. Enable that one, and the custom one will appear.

keelriku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by keelriku »

The Max score cheat isn't working for me am i doing something wrong?

egorass
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by egorass »

dbl219 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:36 pm
egorass wrote:
Any chance of a link to the table or posting the scripts? Would appreciate it.
Srry been away for some time.
table not mine, use google translate to understand functions.
Alter age for for every character and fully open and activate all shigabane and more...
Attachments
ZankiZero.exe.CT
(732.84 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

Bluezinger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bluezinger »

Clione ID to be use in edit inventory

==CLIONE==
0BB9:Clione (Satoshi)
0BBA:Clione (Akie)
0BBB:Clione (Netto)
0BBC:Clione (Light)
0BBD:Clione (Gouda)
0BBE:Clione (Misa)
0BBF:Clione (Ryuichi)
0BC0:Clione (Akihiro)
0BC1:Clione (Hirotsugu)
0BC2:Clione (Himeka)
0BC3:Clione (Tomohisa)
0BC4:Clione (Paul)
0BC5:Clione (Laowan)
0BC6:Clione (Sayaka)
0BC7:Clione (Machiyo)
0BC8:Clione (Kenichi)
0BC9:Clione (Seiya)
0BCA:Clione (Miya)
0BCB:Clione (Chikako)
0BCC:Clione (Nancy)
0BCD:Clione (Rodney)
0BCE:Clione (Katsuhito)
0BCF:Clione (Fuyuki)
0BD0:Clione (Mike)
0BD1:Clione (Ryoko)
0BD2:Clione (Jun)
0BD3:Clione (Yuka)
0BD4:Clione (Gonzaemon)
0BD5:Clione (Chiho)
0BD6:Clione (Tatsuko)
0BD7:Clione (Maiko)
0BD8:Clione (Ume)
0BD9:Clione (Nagisa)
0BDA:Clione (Rie)
0BDB:Clione (Masaaki)
0BDC:Clione (Cathy)
0BDD:Clione (Kirika)
0BDE:Clione (Taiji)
0BDF:Clione (Yumi)
0BE0:Clione (Toshihiro)
0BE1:Clione (Bob)
0BE2:Clione (Minami)
0BE3:Clione (George)
0BE4:Clione (Amy)
0BE5:Clione (Shingo)
0BE6:Clione (Hien)
0BE7:Clione (Mahiro)
0BE8:Clione (Tomoyuki)
0BE9:Clione (Naho)
0BEA:Clione (David)

Thanks to soulcalibur555 for pointing it out...

pr0dukt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pr0dukt »

So I cannot get the inventory edit function to work. Is there process of getting the values to take? editing and then toggling will not allow for an item to generate. Or do I need a prior item in slot before changing it's ID and quantity? I know alot of other tables work in that manner, so it wouldn't surprise me if I'm just being overly optimistic in thinking that this one is capable of generating items out of thin air, because..why not? :p

if anyone could enlighten me as to how to edit specific item ID within any given character's inventory equip & item slots, I'd be much obliged.
and yes I'm toggling the specific slots on the subsequent character's addresses, and am inputting IDs based on the list posted by linkff.

On another note: Any chance of a function for instant curing status ailments This poison one I got on Zen currently is driving me NUTS with the constant audible crashing noise. If I could get the item edit function to work i'd just cure it, but a toggle for 'cure party ailments' wouldn't be an unwelcome addition to the table either. =D Alas, thanks for all the great functions so far. Cheers!

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

pr0dukt wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:39 am
So I cannot get the inventory edit function to work. Is there process of getting the values to take? editing and then toggling will not allow for an item to generate. Or do I need a prior item in slot before changing it's ID and quantity? I know alot of other tables work in that manner, so it wouldn't surprise me if I'm just being overly optimistic in thinking that this one is capable of generating items out of thin air, because..why not? :p
Just add the ID of the item and the quantity in any character that you want. If it doesn't work, it might be that you're using a new game version, as this table was made for the 1.0 and it might not work on the 1.01.
You could try changing the item in hand, maybe that one works and it's kinda the same.

pr0dukt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pr0dukt »

Yup, as long as I have an item in the given slot I'm editing, it works perfectly. Which is fine, given that we can adjust qauntities. I can just add to an existing item's quantity, split it by 1 and move that to a blank spot where I want to generate a new item. Easy enough work around. =) Thanks again for you work on this.

Any chance you know addresses for the Reckless Skies mini game values? health, bomb cooldown, lives, etc? would be another welcome addition to this already solid table. I may tinker around myself and see what i can find. I'll post here if I manage to come up with anything on it.

Peachi99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Peachi99 »

Hey~
At first I want to thank the creator for this CT! It is really helpful :3
But I have a question that probably sounds relly dumb for all of you.. I am a total Noob in the field of Cheats in games.. so literally no idea of anything here. I found out how to use this to cheat in ZZ but I have problem with the items.. I can tick the box "Edit Inventories" and also one of the names. But I cant't tick the boxes that say Slot 1,2, 3 and so on.. I also can't tick the amount boxes. And my biggest problem is I have no idea where to put in the Item IDs. I thought maybe perhaps for the value but the value just says ?? and whenever I try to change it the things I enter turn red and get deleted when I hit enter.. So I'm a liiittle confused and probably missing something really obvious.. xD
So maybe someone can help me with a step-by-step guide for this? That would be really nice of you!~

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Peachi99 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:11 am
Hey~
At first I want to thank the creator for this CT! It is really helpful :3
But I have a question that probably sounds relly dumb for all of you.. I am a total Noob in the field of Cheats in games.. so literally no idea of anything here. I found out how to use this to cheat in ZZ but I have problem with the items.. I can tick the box "Edit Inventories" and also one of the names. But I cant't tick the boxes that say Slot 1,2, 3 and so on.. I also can't tick the amount boxes. And my biggest problem is I have no idea where to put in the Item IDs. I thought maybe perhaps for the value but the value just says ?? and whenever I try to change it the things I enter turn red and get deleted when I hit enter.. So I'm a liiittle confused and probably missing something really obvious.. xD
So maybe someone can help me with a step-by-step guide for this? That would be really nice of you!~
The ID goes on the names: Body, Hand, Head, Legs, Slot 1, Slot 2... The amount on the amount box. You don't need to check any of the boxes apart from the main one. And let me remind you that you're changing the items on a specific character, make sure that you have that one in the currently selected team. And I think that to load inventories you had to open the inventory at least once or the menu, I don't remember. But If still, you can't make it work, it may be because you're playing on a different version. And you could try using the 'Get Handed Item' option too If you can't manage to use the other one.

Peachi99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Peachi99 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:18 am
The ID goes on the names: Body, Hand, Head, Legs, Slot 1, Slot 2... The amount on the amount box. You don't need to check any of the boxes apart from the main one. And let me remind you that you're changing the items on a specific character, make sure that you have that one in the currently selected team. And I think that to load inventories you had to open the inventory at least once or the menu, I don't remember. But If still, you can't make it work, it may be because you're playing on a different version. And you could try using the 'Get Handed Item' option too If you can't manage to use the other one.
It works now! Thank you so much~

DixieFlatline
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DixieFlatline »

Okay, I don't want to be That Guy, but is there any chance of an update? Some of the codes don't seem to be working.

Max Score definitely does not. No Days Elapsed still ages people (not sure if that's a problem), Cooking Recipes does not, and Unlock All Shigabane doesn't apply them to the characters, it just shows the conditions to unlock them on the list. Everything else appears to work, but I could be wrong.