Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gotrunks712
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Post by gotrunks712 »

Søren wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:24 am
Use the fearlessrevolution's launcher with caution. If the next update bring a new .exe, the fearlessrevolution's one won't work anymore, and with the official one, we don't know if the modified saves will be ok with the anti-cheat system.
I understand caution, but again, what you've said previously is false. The fearlessrevolution launcher works with steam offline and online. I've used it both ways with no issues. I even switch back to the regular launcher when I'm not using CE or the trainer. Nothing you do to the save file flags it any differently than if you were playing the game normally. That's not what Easy Anti Cheat does. It's not scanning your save to see what's changed.

If you're excessive, you risk corrupting your save file, as you always do with this kind of thing.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kracha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kracha »

How can I deactivate the easy anti cheat?

shshdhdhdhdyx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shshdhdhdhdyx »

Hello, I'm new around here, so I need some help. How do I set up the hack to make it work?

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

shshdhdhdhdyx wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:27 pm
Hello, I'm new around here, so I need some help. How do I set up the hack to make it work?
Download it, open it, attach game, activate script. Have fun

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

In creation mode, under card creation, there are points called "personal points". I've found the value and i modified it by the usual way with CE, but it would be far more simple to have a script to do so XD. It's possible to add this to the table?

BalrogDeMorgoth
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BalrogDeMorgoth »

Anyone found how to cheat Camaraderie ? XP was easy enough but i can't seem to do the same with camaraderie (with the other DB Heroes, not with the cards).

brother99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brother99 »

Any update @GreenHouse?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:44 pm
Anyone found how to cheat Camaraderie ? XP was easy enough but i can't seem to do the same with camaraderie (with the other DB Heroes, not with the cards).
That would be "Bonds". Camaraderie is just with the character characters.
And haven't seen anything that has helped there yet. I'd love to find something like that though.

BalrogDeMorgoth
Cheater
Cheater

Lord Blade wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:59 pm
BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:44 pm
That would be "Bonds". Camaraderie is just with the character characters.
And haven't seen anything that has helped there yet. I'd love to find something like that though.
I'm still trying but i'v made no progress yet.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Basically a "Bonds" cheat and something to give us max score after battle (like fearlessrevolution's does to get 999999999 all score) as that basically instantly maxes out Camaraderie.

BalrogDeMorgoth
Cheater
Cheater

Lord Blade wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:35 am
Basically a "Bonds" cheat and something to give us max score after battle (like fearlessrevolution's does to get 999999999 all score) as that basically instantly maxes out Camaraderie.
Yeah, like i did with XP to give me '999999' XP after a battle but it doesn't seems to work for bonds.

Prude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Prude »

please i want Hero Energy. Thank you

lampuiho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lampuiho »

BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:56 am
Lord Blade wrote:
Yeah, like i did with XP to give me '999999' XP after a battle but it doesn't seems to work for bonds.
each time allies' exp increase, search for increase. Once addresses are found, right click in memory and find the option find out what writes to this address. Then you go into fights again and see the exp increases. There should be one instruction that writes to this address. Before that, there should be some instructions doing the add and multiplication using the registers (since there is an item for multiplying, you will see a branch doing that). You figure it out where it does the multiplication, then you just patch the instructions before you load a higher number float inside the registers.

BalrogDeMorgoth
Cheater
Cheater

lampuiho wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:22 pm
BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:56 am
Lord Blade wrote:
each time allies' exp increase, search for increase. Once addresses are found, right click in memory and find the option find out what writes to this address. Then you go into fights again and see the exp increases. There should be one instruction that writes to this address. Before that, there should be some instructions doing the add and multiplication using the registers (since there is an item for multiplying, you will see a branch doing that). You figure it out where it does the multiplication, then you just patch the instructions before you load a higher number float inside the registers.
Yeah, as i said, i managed with XP but i can't find how to do it with bonds.

Edit : oh, you said 'allies XP', my bad, still ain't managing it though.

Anfraxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anfraxx »

Rysefox wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:35 pm
shshdhdhdhdyx wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:27 pm
Download it, open it, attach game, activate script. Have fun
it doesn't quite work like that though due to Easy Anti Cheat, CE refuses to actually attach to the game file.