Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

Post by Lord Blade »

I'm pretty sure items cap out at 7 (one for everyone in your party if they're all people who can equip stuff).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Anfraxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anfraxx »

Anfraxx wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:46 pm
Might be a daft question, but I assume this table won't work with the Steam version due to it using easy anti-cheat?
Sorry to bump my own question, but the CE won't even boot up when the game is running because of anti-cheat so is this just for the SKIDROW cracked version or can you bypass the Steam version?

radthezero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by radthezero »

There are a lot of ways to bypass the EAC. Playing offline, messing with the DLLs...

mezoya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mezoya »

Anfraxx wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:57 pm
Anfraxx wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:46 pm
Might be a daft question, but I assume this table won't work with the Steam version due to it using easy anti-cheat?
Sorry to bump my own question, but the CE won't even boot up when the game is running because of anti-cheat so is this just for the SKIDROW cracked version or can you bypass the Steam version?
My work around was using the fearlessrevolution trainer in the background too.

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

Lord Blade wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:08 pm
I'm pretty sure items cap out at 7 (one for everyone in your party if they're all people who can equip stuff).
Yeah, you're right. Still, to farm all the accessories by the gacha roulette it's a very very long road, in particular for purple and rainbow.

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

NukeZen wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:15 am
Lord Blade wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:08 pm
Yeah, you're right. Still, to farm all the accessories by the gacha roulette it's a very very long road, in particular for purple and rainbow.
No, do not chase those accessories from gacha. Just clear CH5 Story Mode and all accessories will be available on the shop. You can use inf.zeni and buy them all. 8-)

Noliwan5enobi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Noliwan5enobi »

Hey, so I'm playing the game offline and have CE attached, but even then, the options won't be enabled if I attempt to, they just stay blank instead of a red x appearing to the left of them. Does anyone know the problem?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Anfraxx wrote:

Download the fearlessrevolution trainer, the zip it comes in has a cracked launcher.

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

Zozinhu wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:36 pm
Do you guys know why speedhack x2 x5 does not work on this game?

i noticed I can lower speed to 0.25, but not speed up.

This game a heck lot of menus and infor before and after battles. It sucks.
I'm having the same problem.

Søren
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Søren »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:08 am
Anfraxx wrote:

Download the fearlessrevolution trainer, the zip it comes in has a cracked launcher.
Yep, but the cracked launcher only works if you launch Steam in offline mode. And if you do that, you won't be able to play to the game anymore with Steam in online mod (because the anti-cheat system will detect changes in your files then block the game's launch). I have tested, so I can tell. Fortunately, I had a backup of my saves before using the trainer.

gotrunks712
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gotrunks712 »

That's false. You can both modify the save, run without anti cheat with steam online, and have no problems launching the game after your save has been modified.

Best practice though if you are running into issues is:
-Run steam offline if you are attempting to use CE or the trainer
-Rename the original launch file, copy the launcher from fearlessrevolution trainer and launch with that. This launches without anti-cheat
-Modify what you want or play without anti cheat. To go back online, either rename or delete the modded launcher and change the name of the backed up copy back.

For some reason, my game wouldn't launch again after the first time. I had to completely exit steam and relaunch due to the game not properly closing.

The game connects online with or without anti-cheat enabled. You probably don't want to use cheats in online matches because it's likely to get you banned.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So I tried the Max Battle Score thing, and it doesn't seem to work.

I also notice that my team always has max PWR Lvl (99,999). What's causing that?
It's not really a problem, just wondering why it happens.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Lord Blade wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:12 am
So I tried the Max Battle Score thing, and it doesn't seem to work.

I also notice that my team always has max PWR Lvl (99,999). What's causing that?
It's not really a problem, just wondering why it happens.
Well, that's exactly what it does.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Oh, okay. Sorry, I thought it was for the score after the battle. lol
I'll keep using fearlessrevolution's for that then, where you get 999,999,999 score for a fight. As that lets you instantly max out the camaraderie with cards. Your score is basically your "camaraderie XP".

Søren
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Søren »

gotrunks712 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:53 pm
That's false. You can both modify the save, run without anti cheat with steam online, and have no problems launching the game after your save has been modified.

Best practice though if you are running into issues is:
-Run steam offline if you are attempting to use CE or the trainer
-Rename the original launch file, copy the launcher from fearlessrevolution trainer and launch with that. This launches without anti-cheat
-Modify what you want or play without anti cheat. To go back online, either rename or delete the modded launcher and change the name of the backed up copy back.

For some reason, my game wouldn't launch again after the first time. I had to completely exit steam and relaunch due to the game not properly closing.

The game connects online with or without anti-cheat enabled. You probably don't want to use cheats in online matches because it's likely to get you banned.
Use the fearlessrevolution's launcher with caution. If the next update bring a new .exe, the fearlessrevolution's one won't work anymore, and with the official one, we don't know if the modified saves will be ok with the anti-cheat system.