Borderlands GOTY Enhanced - table v: 1.0.5 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gregz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Borderlands GOTY Enhanced - table v: 1.0.5 CT

Post by Gregz »

Is there a table for disabling the following?

1) Head bob while sprinting
2) Screen shake

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

So what, that's it? This is the end of the cheat table? One measly error and no one knows how to fix it anymore?

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Here's a table from me, for BL:GOTY Enhanced on Steam.
I made my Borderlands 2 table based on this, so the two are very similar.

It does not include everything previous tables did, my point was having fun with the game.
Here's a breakdown on what's in there.

Main script (will take a LOT of time to enable, be patient!):
- Local Player ID; I included this just in case your local player ID is not zero. Keep increasing by 1 until you see the hacks are applied to you and your weapon.
Player Controls:
- Player Damage Dealt Mod; scales the damage you do onto others.
- Player Damage Taken Mod; scales the damage others do onto you.
- Skill Cooldown Rate Mod; scales the speed at which skills are cooling down. (tested Roland only)
Movement Controls:
- Step Height Mod; allows you to move onto perpendicular rises easier. Emphasis is on perpendicular: it won't work for surfaces that are diagonal and such; it has to be a 'vertical 'step', like boxes for example. Current value feels somewhere between the waist and chest. Consider it an auto-vault type of thing. Be careful on catwalks though ;-)
- Move Speed Mod; scales your based movement speed (seems to effect walk, run, crouch).
- Jump Speed Mod; scales the speed you jump off surfaces.
- Air Control Mod; scales the strength of air control.
- Vehicle Top Speed Mod; scale the top speed your vehicle can achieve whilst boosting.
- Enable Infinite Vehicle Afterburner; never run out of boost fuel.
- Vehicle Afterburner Str Mod; scales the strength of vehicle boost.
Weapon Controls:
- Weapon Full Auto; forces full auto for any weapon. No need to break your mouse.
- Weapon No Ammo Cost; scales the ammo your weapons consume upon firing. 0 means infinite ammo+no reload.
- Weapon Fire Interval Mod; scales the take it takes to fire your weapon.
- Weapon Spread Mod; scales the spread of your weapon.
- Weapon Recoil Mod; scales the recoil and recoil climb of your weapon.
- Projectile Speed Mod; scales the speed your bullets (not rockets).
Misc Controls:
- Screen Shake Resist Mod; this is intended to reduces the screen shake when firing your weapon.
- Quick Collect Missions; collect missions can be completed faster. In general, you need to collect 3 out of, say, 50. The three is intended to prevent issues. Please note this only work while the objective counter is visible on your screen.
- Num Players Better Bosses; when there are more players in the game, there are better bossed and badasses, based on the number of the players. This forces just that.
- Players Better Drops; when there are more players in the game, the loot is more likely to upgrade to the next level, based on the number of the players. This forces just that.
Pointers:
- Golden Keys; total and used.
- Num Players; the number of players the game thinks to be part of the game.
- Effective Num Players; the effective number of players the game thinks to be part of the game - this is directly related to the Better Bosses and Better Drops settings above.
- Seconds Until Shops Reset; as name suggests. Set to 0 manually for shops to reset immediately.

Rarity LUA script:
- Desired Preset; the rarity preset you would like to use. I included two presets there for now. Select the one you want. A timer checks this value vs. the Current Preset and if different, the Desired Preset is applied. Timer to set to 1sec.
- Current Preset; the rarity preset currently in use. Updates after your desired preset has been applied. You can also change this to another preset to reapply the Desired Preset.
- Pointers: on set of pointers per rarity level. You can change things here manually.

A few remarks on rarity:
- The script, upon disabling it, will attempt to restore the default values, so keep it enabled.
- For best effect, enable and select the preset you want in main menu before your save is loaded.
- Experiment with the values as you wish. Mine are safe to use - tested it for a while - albeit there will be lower quality drops, too.
- Wrong values will result in your equipment (or parts thereof) disappearing. Backup your save before you experiment. Restore when something breaks and play with safe settings only.
- Better Bosses and Better Drops helps getting higher quality loot.
- Change the map after changing the values. I just apply the Legendary present before even loading the game and be done with it.
- In extended plays, the game moves the data to another location. Close the game, start it again and things will be back to normal again for a few hours.
- If you find a good preset, be sure to post it for others to use!

No updates planned.
Enjoy!

Kudos to Cake-san for his UE Helper.
Attachments
BorderlandsGOTY.CT
(86.89 KiB) Downloaded 942 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you so much for the table Csimbi.

SyskatCH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SyskatCH »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:53 pm
Here's a table from me, for BL:GOTY Enhanced on Steam.
I made my Borderlands 2 table based on this, so the two are very similar.

It does not include everything previous tables did, my point was having fun with the game.
Here's a breakdown on what's in there.

Main script (will take a LOT of time to enable, be patient!):
- Local Player ID; I included this just in case your local player ID is not zero. Keep increasing by 1 until you see the hacks are applied to you and your weapon.
Player Controls:
- Player Damage Dealt Mod; scales the damage you do onto others.
- Player Damage Taken Mod; scales the damage others do onto you.
- Skill Cooldown Rate Mod; scales the speed at which skills are cooling down. (tested Roland only)
Movement Controls:
- Step Height Mod; allows you to move onto perpendicular rises easier. Emphasis is on perpendicular: it won't work for surfaces that are diagonal and such; it has to be a 'vertical 'step', like boxes for example. Current value feels somewhere between the waist and chest. Consider it an auto-vault type of thing. Be careful on catwalks though ;-)
- Move Speed Mod; scales your based movement speed (seems to effect walk, run, crouch).
- Jump Speed Mod; scales the speed you jump off surfaces.
- Air Control Mod; scales the strength of air control.
- Vehicle Top Speed Mod; scale the top speed your vehicle can achieve whilst boosting.
- Enable Infinite Vehicle Afterburner; never run out of boost fuel.
- Vehicle Afterburner Str Mod; scales the strength of vehicle boost.
Weapon Controls:
- Weapon Full Auto; forces full auto for any weapon. No need to break your mouse.
- Weapon No Ammo Cost; scales the ammo your weapons consume upon firing. 0 means infinite ammo+no reload.
- Weapon Fire Interval Mod; scales the take it takes to fire your weapon.
- Weapon Spread Mod; scales the spread of your weapon.
- Weapon Recoil Mod; scales the recoil and recoil climb of your weapon.
- Projectile Speed Mod; scales the speed your bullets (not rockets).
Misc Controls:
- Screen Shake Resist Mod; this is intended to reduces the screen shake when firing your weapon.
- Quick Collect Missions; collect missions can be completed faster. In general, you need to collect 3 out of, say, 50. The three is intended to prevent issues. Please note this only work while the objective counter is visible on your screen.
- Num Players Better Bosses; when there are more players in the game, there are better bossed and badasses, based on the number of the players. This forces just that.
- Players Better Drops; when there are more players in the game, the loot is more likely to upgrade to the next level, based on the number of the players. This forces just that.
Pointers:
- Golden Keys; total and used.
- Num Players; the number of players the game thinks to be part of the game.
- Effective Num Players; the effective number of players the game thinks to be part of the game - this is directly related to the Better Bosses and Better Drops settings above.
- Seconds Until Shops Reset; as name suggests. Set to 0 manually for shops to reset immediately.

Rarity LUA script:
- Desired Preset; the rarity preset you would like to use. I included two presets there for now. Select the one you want. A timer checks this value vs. the Current Preset and if different, the Desired Preset is applied. Timer to set to 1sec.
- Current Preset; the rarity preset currently in use. Updates after your desired preset has been applied. You can also change this to another preset to reapply the Desired Preset.
- Pointers: on set of pointers per rarity level. You can change things here manually.

A few remarks on rarity:
- The script, upon disabling it, will attempt to restore the default values, so keep it enabled.
- For best effect, enable and select the preset you want in main menu before your save is loaded.
- Experiment with the values as you wish. Mine are safe to use - tested it for a while - albeit there will be lower quality drops, too.
- Wrong values will result in your equipment (or parts thereof) disappearing. Backup your save before you experiment. Restore when something breaks and play with safe settings only.
- Better Bosses and Better Drops helps getting higher quality loot.
- Change the map after changing the values. I just apply the Legendary present before even loading the game and be done with it.
- In extended plays, the game moves the data to another location. Close the game, start it again and things will be back to normal again for a few hours.
- If you find a good preset, be sure to post it for others to use!

No updates planned.
Enjoy!

Kudos to Cake-san for his UE Helper.
Hi!
Thank you for the table and your amazing work :)
When trying to start the rarity script, I get the message "Mismatch: W0: Very Common"
I checked into the script, and I can't understand what's wrong with it :O
Can you help me, please?

SyskatCH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SyskatCH »

Ok, I found the message is coming from the line 523.
It seems that iVal and iName are not the same value.
Does that mean that my Borderlands GOTY Enhanced build is not correct?
I'm using the version I found on the fitgirl repacks site

SyskatCH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SyskatCH »

Ok, I bought the game from Steam and tried again.
Now the mismatch is with "W1: Awesome common"
iVal = 28348
iName = 61116
Has there been updates between your post and today?

SyskatCH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SyskatCH »

Ok...tried some stuff and activated the Init Debug.
Here is what I get for "Awesome common":
iVal: 6EBC
iName: EEBC
Clearly this won't work...so I tried 2 different things:
- Skipping the "Awesome common" part and reducing all the arrays to 13 instead of 14...game crashes after about 30 seconds.
- Replacing the HEX value for "Awesome common" in array RInternalNames with 6EBC...game crashes also after about 30 seconds.

Is there something I have to search and adapt in the script?
Here is the signature I found for the rarity:
?? ?? ?? 63 F7 7F 00 00 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 00 00 18 44 10 00 05 01 0F 00 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ?? ?? 01 00 ?? ?? 00 00 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 00 00 ?? EE 00 00 00 00 00 00 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 00 00 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 00 00 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 00 00 00 ?? 00 00 00 00 00 00
PS: The signature with "BC EE" doesn't seem to exist in the memory

SyskatCH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SyskatCH »

Hi everyone
I tried to replace all the values in RInternalNames from "EE**" to "6E**", but it didn't work either.
It would be nice if someone could answer me, or try to help me :)
Tell me if I can provide something more.

CheatCrutch
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CheatCrutch »

Anyone have an updated table for the steam version? Just started playing a few days ago and probably tried close to 8 cheat tables and none of them are working. So I assume this was updated fairly recently. Windows shows the game as being version 1.5. Thanks.