Borderlands GOTY Enhanced - table v: 1.0.5 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands GOTY Enhanced - table v: 1.0.4 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

lampuiho wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 10:11 am
Looks like setting either of these to 100 does give better odds with red chests. More purple weapons mostly.

Code: Select all

Index:              0x16AE4
UObjVtable:         0000000140E44858
UObjID2:            0000005E
UObjNameID:         0000EDDD
UObjName:           Weight_Awesome_3_Uncommoner
UObjValueFloat:     1.0
UObjValuePointer:   000000003F800000
UObjParentPtr:      0000000034398330
UObjParentNameID:   0000EDE1
UObjParentName:     Weighting
UObjClassNameID:    000021F9
UObjClassName:      AttributeInitializationDefinition

Index:              0x16AE5
UObjID2:            0000005F
UObjNameID:         0000EDDE
UObjName:           Weight_Awesome_4_Rare
UObjValueFloat:     1.5
UObjValuePointer:   000000003FC00000
What play through are you on. I'm been using a new character that hasn't started play through 2. Just starting to wonder if that has an effect on dropping less legendaries since it makes it more likely after the first play through. I just know it wasn't that way with BL2 so I didn't think it would matter.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

evhybrid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by evhybrid »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 7:55 am
evhybrid wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:49 pm
Still the best table available for Borderlands GOTY edition.
Get used to Tim's tables. They always are :)
Agreed

evhybrid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by evhybrid »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:31 am
lampuiho wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 10:11 am
Looks like setting either of these to 100 does give better odds with red chests. More purple weapons mostly.

Index:              0x16AE4
UObjID2:            0000005E
UObjNameID:         0000EDDD
UObjName:           Weight_Awesome_3_Uncommoner
UObjValueFloat:     1.0
UObjValuePointer:   000000003F800000

Index:              0x16AE5
UObjID2:            0000005F
UObjNameID:         0000EDDE
UObjName:           Weight_Awesome_4_Rare
UObjValueFloat:     1.5
UObjValuePointer:   000000003FC00000
What play through are you on. I'm been using a new character that hasn't started play through 2. Just starting to wonder if that has an effect on dropping less legendaries since it makes it more likely after the first play through. I just know it wasn't that way with BL2 so I didn't think it would matter.
I noticed a much higher diversity in legendaries and less blues in the gold chest after level 30 or so, not sure if that has anything to do with it. I was getting orange items that were not showing up at lower levels and even things like revolvers finally started to spawn around 30. I reloaded 99 keys a few times so my sample size was pretty decent over the course of the first playthrough.

Tim do you have a patreon or paypal? I would like to donate. Thank you for all the work you put into this it's much appreciated.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

evhybrid wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 5:15 am

I noticed a much higher diversity in legendaries and less blues in the gold chest after level 30 or so, not sure if that has anything to do with it. I was getting orange items that were not showing up at lower levels and even things like revolvers finally started to spawn around 30. I reloaded 99 keys a few times so my sample size was pretty decent over the course of the first playthrough.

Tim do you have a patreon or paypal? I would like to donate. Thank you for all the work you put into this it's much appreciated.
Yeah, at this point with what lampuiho posted I get mostly legendaries. So play through number seems to effect it on some level. I'll be releasing an updated table before long just wanted to test things a bit more.

As for patreon, I at one point had one but it kind of changed the hobby for me. So I disabled it, I like this to remain a hobby that I feel no obligation to. It was mostly in my head that it changed, but it still has an effect. Plus I have times where I just get busy and won't do much for months, which wouldn't be far if I had a bunch of people donating. If you'd like to you can donate to CE's patreon or even this site's patreon. I'll need CE to keep making tables, and a place to post those tables and I definitely like this community the best.

[Link]
[Link]

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands GOTY Enhanced - table v: 1.0.5 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

Table Updated:
  • v 1.0.5:
    • Set up weapon cheats to use weapon slot flag.
    • Added: Gun Rarity Drops { lampuiho }
BorderlandsGOTYEnhanced.[v1.0.5].CT

evhybrid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by evhybrid »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 12:31 pm
evhybrid wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 5:15 am

Yeah, at this point with what lampuiho posted I get mostly legendaries. So play through number seems to effect it on some level. I'll be releasing an updated table before long just wanted to test things a bit more.

As for patreon, I at one point had one but it kind of changed the hobby for me. So I disabled it, I like this to remain a hobby that I feel no obligation to. It was mostly in my head that it changed, but it still has an effect. Plus I have times where I just get busy and won't do much for months, which wouldn't be far if I had a bunch of people donating. If you'd like to you can donate to CE's patreon or even this site's patreon. I'll need CE to keep making tables, and a place to post those tables and I definitely like this community the best.

[Link]
[Link]
That's totally understandable, I'll send some love to FR and CE.

Just curious how pearlescents are treated in BL1. Presumably they wouldn't be considered legendary so If I were to increase legendary drop rate to %100 would that mean no chance of a pearlescent or is it unaffected? Also I was wondering if the fake players hook was working. When it's on you can't pause the game and there is a countdown when switching zones like it should but It seems like xp, enemy health and number of drops don't change.

evhybrid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by evhybrid »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 4:18 am
Table Updated:
  • v 1.0.5:
The golden chest and white chests give ~100% legendary when it's turned on and enemies drop them but red chests are giving 100% green eridian weapons even with greens set to .0003%. I tried it with green items at 0 but then chests are empty.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

evhybrid wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 9:02 am
I haven't tested it with the DLCs yet. But for me the red chests where giving legendaries, but only on playthrough 2. But they gave purple on playthrough 1. The drop rates seem to be handled a little differently so it's not always 100%. You can try setting the last 3 to a high value (i.e. 'Awesome_Rare', 'Awesome_VeryRare', 'Awesome_Legendary'). If you look in side the script for the "custom" one, you can change the values to whatever you want to try, or just manually edit the values. And if you look at the other 2 scripts you'll see how to add your own presets. And if you come up with presets that you like you can post them here and I'll see about adding them to the table.

lampuiho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lampuiho »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
I only played through it once. But yea, you don't get legendaries from red chests. I got my tons of legendaries from bosses starting from the huge skag, which doesn't happen without cheat. I was already lv 10 by that point if I remember correctly.
I acutally deciphered a bit about the data structure of the UClass definition which tells you the layout memory of each Uobject belonging to that class. But I lost the note already haha. But you can figure it out all again by reverse engineering the getall function which can be found by simply searching for the reference of the getall string in the code. You'll need to use static analysis tool. So after that maybe you can figure out how to change the loottable or something so everything drops legendaries on playthrough 1? Or did you already do it?

evhybrid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by evhybrid »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 12:21 pm
evhybrid wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 9:02 am
I haven't tested it with the DLCs yet. But for me the red chests where giving legendaries, but only on playthrough 2. But they gave purple on playthrough 1.
Oh ok I was testing this at the end of DLC 4 in the hyperion gift shop on both PT1 and PT2, same results.

evhybrid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by evhybrid »

lampuiho wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 3:44 am
ShyTwig16 wrote:
I only played through it once. But yea, you don't get legendaries from red chests. I got my tons of legendaries from bosses starting from the huge skag, which doesn't happen without cheat. I was already lv 10 by that point if I remember correctly.
Do pearlescents still drop if legendary drop rate is super high? I think they only drop from DLC 3 from craw and crimson lance chests. I haven't tested crimson lance chests yet for legendries I will do that today.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

lampuiho wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 3:44 am
I acutally deciphered a bit about the data structure of the UClass definition which tells you the layout memory of each Uobject belonging to that class. But I lost the note already haha. But you can figure it out all again by reverse engineering the getall function which can be found by simply searching for the reference of the getall string in the code. You'll need to use static analysis tool. So after that maybe you can figure out how to change the loottable or something so everything drops legendaries on playthrough 1? Or did you already do it?
I still lack a bit in the reversing department, but I need to just put the time in to learn more. And this seems like a good place to do it.

evhybrid wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 8:40 am
Do pearlescents still drop if legendary drop rate is super high? I think they only drop from DLC 3 from craw and crimson lance chests. I haven't tested crimson lance chests yet for legendries I will do that today.
I'll probably start the DLC stuff this weekend to test.

Try this one, it should make the rare stuff more likely to drop but doesn't change the other stuff.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>13952</ID>
      <Description>"Preset: Legendary 100x, Very Rare &amp; Rare 10x  ()-&gt;"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <Color>008000</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript Async="1">{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
local name = 'Legendary 100x, Very Rare &amp; Rare 10x'
RarityPresets[name] = {
	RarityPresets.default[1],
	RarityPresets.default[2],
	RarityPresets.default[3],
	RarityPresets.default[4],
	RarityPresets.default[5],
	RarityPresets.default[6],
	RarityPresets.default[7],
	RarityPresets.default[8],
	RarityPresets.default[9],
	RarityPresets.default[10],
	RarityPresets.default[11],
	RarityPresets.default[12] * 10,
	RarityPresets.default[13] * 10,
	RarityPresets.default[14] * 100
}
[ENABLE]
presetRarityDrops(name)
[Disable]
presetRarityDrops('default')
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

skeeta69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skeeta69 »

The Skill count down not working.Could this be fixed pls.

evhybrid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by evhybrid »

The crimson lance chests have 100% Eridian weapons like the red chests but I can confirm that pearlescents are dropping at an increased rate. I killed crawmerax and got 3 pearls in one kill and the rest of the weapons were legendary.

yourlootismine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yourlootismine »

TimFun13 wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 4:18 am
Table Updated:
  • v 1.0.5:
The attachment is gone. Can you re-upload it, please?