Assassin Creed III Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Assassin Creed III Remastered

Post by Paul44 »

Assassin's Creed III Remastered - v1.0x - Uplay & Steam

Features:
* Player Status (health, godmode, invisible, notoriety, no reload, lock consumables, ignore fall damage)
* Inventory
* Teleport & Coordinates (waypoint teleport, free roam, cam distance, speed, icon teleport, save/restore coordinates)
* Assassin Recruit Status
* Ship Status (health, godmode, cannon reload delay, ship battles)
* Miscellaneous
- Time Of Day
- Freeze Mission Timers
- Manage Assassins & Contracts
- Switch Character
- Manage Map
- Abstergo Challenges
- Animus Hack
- Manage Animus Database

- UPDATE 1 -
I think I've found the solution why some players can not activate some of the scripts. Actually: posted a topic on CE forum, and got proper directions back on how to tackle this problem. Also, special thx to #matthew for his time - and espec patience - on trying out my suggestions.
This version now includes support for Steam. Note that - on my configuration - ONLY the Health Status failed; all other cheat scripts are working fine... So do report back if that is not the case on your end!

- UPDATE 2 -
Now also works with the recent game update (v1.02) (only tested with Uplay exe though)
(I've also removed the "system choice")

- UPDATE 3 - v3.1
Main script especially has been revamped (incl exception routines ~ v6.8+); and retuning of Teleporting. Tested on the 3 Uplay update exes, 2 Steams and even Riddick's...
Also added:
* Free Roaming
* Cam Distance (FOV)
Not really playing the game: just basic FastTravel/etc...

- UPDATE 4 - (make a save backup first ! )
Upon request, a short explanation on how to change/update a particular challenge using this table: [ [Link] ].

- UPDATE 5 - v3.2
Added: Freeze Mission Timer... (should cover all main game timers ~ Biddle's hideouit still not found... yet ~ also did not check DLC...)
Added: Time Of Day...: set/lock daytime hr

- UPDATE 6 - v3.5
* Added: speed player (sort of gliding actually)
* GUI backend updated to latest release
* Some minor updates
-EDIT-
* some minor updates
* all appropriate scripts now run in async mode !

- UPDATE 7 - v3.7
* Some minor updates
* Abstergo Challenges: completely revamped (far more practical, using Form !)
(also corrected error related to 'completion' flag ~ report back if issues )
* you can now add commandline params via 'Settings': eg: -offline
* Added: Animus Hacks: I only verified "saving" by bying in shop (is normally not possible with enabled hacks)
(see readme for more details)

- UPDATE 8 - v3.8
* complete revamp of Free Roam feature (mouse-controlled now)
* added: save & restore coordinates

- UPDATE 9 - v3.9
* Added: speed in Teleport section (~ system value)
* any form of teleporting auto-enables godmode
* save/restore: enabled by default now

- UPDATE 10 - v4.0
* Added: Icon Teleport
* some minor corrections

- UPDATE 11 - v4.1
* some minor bugs
* reshuffled features (Miscellaneous)
* added: No Reload & Lock Consumables
* added: Challenge descriptives
* added: Manage Animus Database

- UPDATE 12 - v4.3
* some minor bugs
* updated to latest gui
* added: Ignore Fall Damage (primarily used in teleporting)
* fixed Animus Hacks
* 2 important changes
> using 'ignore fall damage' vs 'godmode' now
> back-end aob_search routine updated
(if certain scripts no longer enable or give incorrect info, do report back!)
* changed all var_inits to hexvals
* reshuffled features (seems to make more sense)
* now using Edge + Google to open 'info' link (see Settings)

- UPDATE 13 - v4.4
* minor bugs/edits
* added: manage map (show info map & map unfog feature)
* ship health: new script
* added: ship godmode, cannon/swivel reload delay
* added: time delay (~ time of day)
* changed: using [Ctrl+T] now to teleport (conflicted with Assassin Call)
* changed: removed check teleport (seems more "stable" now ?!)

- UPDATE 14 - v4.6
* added: notoriety
* added: manage assassins & contracts
* added: switch character

Readme updated accordingly !

Please, report back when having crashing issues. And make sure you can reproduce it; so that I have something to go on !
Now using Winrar 5.x for better compression.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ACIII REM_v4.6_Released.rar
pw = Fearless
(91.97 KiB) Downloaded 257 times
ACIII REM_v4.3_Released.rar
pw = Fearless
(76.99 KiB) Downloaded 1440 times
Last edited by Paul44 on Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:00 pm, edited 19 times in total.

_Eagle_
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin Creed III Remastered

Post by _Eagle_ »

Greetings paul44....guess i'm the first one to say thank you.....god..your file has downloaded 35 times at the time i download this.......and no post saying thank you...this place is weird..again much thanks to you my friend....

aimar_chen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aimar_chen »

thank you very much!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ Thx, but no need for thanking me explicitly. For me, that 'goes without saying'. I appreciate it far more if gamers report issues with it, and take the time to detail/reproduce the problem (rather then saying "it does not work" :shock: )

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

Somebody made me aware that the 'teleport' option of this table also worked for Liberation. And after some quick testing, this also applied for the Health & Supplies. But after some more testing, I found out that:
a) health & supplies ALWAYS crash after entering/leaving that "outfit-change" cabinet (even if I disable the cheats first: before/during/after)
b) teleport just keeps working fine

This is out of my league at the moment; so if anyone got an idea/suggestion, either post it here or pm me...

-UPDATE-
I've tried out both Fearlessrevolution & fearlessrevolution trainers: it happens with these trainers as well. Most of the time, the game crashes immediately right after leaving the cabinet; sometimes one need to enter/leave again...
Anyone having this issue with the legal version, and these trainers?

And: sometimes it is just enough to get the table (read CE debugger) attached to it (with no cheats enabled) to make the game crash...
Last edited by Paul44 on Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

matthew
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matthew »

i tried your table and for me it's not working all options don't work player status ,inventory editor,stealth ,teleport,ship status,assassin's recruit status and challenge 😔😔

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ I've sent you some instructions to try out. FYI: tested your Uplay exe, and had no probs (since CDX did not touch the exe). That said: someone else also reported similar problems, and he IS using CDX (same exe). Can't do anything else till this evening; and you returning feedback...
Perhaps this: a) I'm using CE V6.7 b) you "must" accept the lua script (or attach CE yourself)

Vanni127
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vanni127 »

question: is there a way to add a way to freeze timers for some of the optional things that requires you to do shit in under x seconds for full sync?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ There is definitely a way; but that was not really your question, right?
I did look at such a routine, back with AC BR (based on a cheat from #mgr.inz.Player). If it wasn't for his cheat, I probably would never have come around with that one (or at least 'later then sooner')... So, to answer your question, lack the time to even spend that amount of the research (as I did back then)...
Fyi: a quick search tells me that he created the same cheat for the "old" AC 3, in case anyone is interested.

TalonKarrde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TalonKarrde »

Okay, so I've used two versions of Cheat engine, The latest, 6.83 , and 6.7b. After I load my savegane, attach the CE script to the game, run the LUA script, none of the options will activate except for the coordinates.

You said you use DXWND so the game does not pause when you tab out, yet you never mentioned exactly how you did that.
So the issue remains is that you cannot get the stat pointers if you cannot remove the pause function.

If only people who made cheat scripts knew how to document their work, this could go more smoothly.

matthew
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matthew »

i have the same problem :( :(

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@TalonKarrde (and this also applies to #matthew): you are the 3rd person now who reports this; and I am baffled (iow I have no idea why this happens to you). I have asked #matthew to 'manually AOB scan the Health strings'; and he gets 1-hit results for both aobscans. The script itself should then enable... But for some reason it does not?
(happens both with CDX and Legal vs btw ~ EXEs are identical)

ps: ignore the DXWND remark in my Readme file (was a copy of my "old" AC 3 Readme - just removed it on my disk). You do not need it here: you can debug the game, and Alt-Tab without probs.
"You said you use DXWND so the game does not pause when you tab out": not sure how you came to that conclusion, but it does not matter anyways. That said: whenever you Alt-Tab, the game goes indeed into pause (nothing to do with CE)

So: @TalonKarrde (if you know how to AOB scan): load the table (do not run the script), then attach game manually. Open the Health script, and scan for both AOB strings... if you get 1 result for each (both) scan(s), then this should mean the cheat should enable?! (but apparently it does not).
And like I said: no idea why it does that, nor what to look for?! So I'm open to suggestions...

Oh yeah: only for CDX/Legal; not the initial #Riddick release !

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Welcome to my world, Paul. It's people like these who more and more determine me not to share my stuff out in the public. Because your work or my work have no value if you only get 'it doesn't work' posts...

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ If you are referring to #matthew; that is just a FYI. I have been in contact with him offline for some days now, figuring out why the scripts do not enable on his side?! (he has both CDX and Legal vs btw) And the "funny" part is, manual AOB scans return proper results... We'll get there... eventually.

I'd rather take this opportunity to:
a) thank you - again - for your tutorials on Data structures in the AC series. That knowledge has already saved me days, if not weeks (f.i. it took me only 1-2 hours to get my old AC3 table upgraded to this vs)
b) present a challenge in AC Liberation: the game keeps crashing when you change your character via that "cabinet~ Slave/Assassin/Lady" (and only then; at least up to the swamp, where I stop playing). I thought it was CE at first, but both fearlessrevolution and MrAFun trainers - the ones I found on www - cause crashes as well: some anti-debug, memory-check routine, whatnot... (it might actually happen only on my Win 7 PC). Did some quick googling, and came across... yes indeed... you again. I believe it was on Tuts4Us, on the subject of VMProtect (I'm still trying to forget that part, because of headache :)) Anyways: just a FYI; ignore all the same. May the F... euhm... Force (?) be with you :D

qhalidx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qhalidx »

Hi Matthew,

is there any difference running the executable on steam or uplay. I tried your table on steam and a bunch of trainer but none work. Seem it could find the correct memory to load.