Assassin Creed III Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GroxIan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin Creed III Remastered

Post by GroxIan »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:08 am
GroxIan wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:50 pm
I would really appreciate a map reveal hack. Walking around by foot and horse is so tedious to reveal this "fog of war". Who ever thought this was a good idea at Ubisoft was very wrong. Even when syncing all Viewpoints you will have to walk by foot and horse.
The game packs a lot of content which a lot of people made the effort to create. If they didn't put a map sync feature like that, would you fucking visit every place in the game? No.. you just barge in to finish it and add another notch on your gaming belt. It's always the players who have the "great ideas" T_T..
Even if you synch all of the towers there will still be "unexplored areas" so if you did actually synch all the towers, wouldn't the script actually work and save some frustration of running around mindlessly? Even in the previous Asassin's Creed games I did everything 100% even Unity. I don't understand why they would go out of their way to create a system like that when the previous games had a much more cleaner approach on synching and exploring the game where you would just synchronize with the tower and a chunk of the map was revealed seamlessly without unexplored chunks where there is nothing anyways (like the oceans for example which funnily still count towards the 100% map exploration completion).

EDIT: I have also noticed that you already did something like that on "fearlessrevolution". :|

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I recommend you also watch Ubisoft videos, developer diaries, read articles - not just play with horse eyes applied and see only what you THINK about a game. Here's an idea:

Hope you change your perspective on gaming after watching that video.

Making a game is like making a movie. There are lots of people who work on the artistic side, those developing sounds, the historical researchers and so on. Of course they would want you to reach some spot on the map where there's some historical monument, which, focused on, would display a tag with information about that particular piece of work. The game is supposed to be more than just your average game, where people can also learn some stats about history, about places and so on. Sure, there's a big ass amount of SF, but there's the same amount of true facts. If you were to spend hours, days, years doing graffiti on a street 2km wide, wouldn't you want people to see every nook and cranny you tagged with your pictures/designs? I know I would T_T.. That's how these games work; developers don't go out of their way, they just add content and lure you into discovering what they did there. That's how easter-eggs work as well.

But sure, as the average consumer player, you rarely immerse into what they actually do and keep going straight for the ending, adding one more notch on your gaming belt :) N'est-ce pas? And while at it, maybe even say "fuck microtransactions" along the way.. just cuz.. you can :)

GroxIan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GroxIan »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:16 pm
I recommend you also watch Ubisoft videos, developer diaries, read articles - not just play with horse eyes applied and see only what you THINK about a game. Here's an idea:

Hope you change your perspective on gaming after watching that video.

Making a game is like making a movie. There are lots of people who work on the artistic side, those developing sounds, the historical researchers and so on. Of course they would want you to reach some spot on the map where there's some historical monument, which, focused on, would display a tag with information about that particular piece of work. The game is supposed to be more than just your average game, where people can also learn some stats about history, about places and so on. Sure, there's a big ass amount of SF, but there's the same amount of true facts. If you were to spend hours, days, years doing graffiti on a street 2km wide, wouldn't you want people to see every nook and cranny you tagged with your pictures/designs? I know I would T_T.. That's how these games work; developers don't go out of their way, they just add content and lure you into discovering what they did there. That's how easter-eggs work as well.

But sure, as the average consumer player, you rarely immerse into what they actually do and keep going straight for the ending, adding one more notch on your gaming belt :) N'est-ce pas? And while at it, maybe even say "fuck microtransactions" along the way.. just cuz.. you can :)
True. But I think it's best left for the players to decide how they want to play the game since they paid for it and it's not like the developers are being badly influenced by someone who does not wish to spend hours walking and hoofing around the map. The ones who are badly influenced by this however are the very same players that complain about it (like me lol). It's not like I skip 90% of the game since I do care about the story and the game and therefore wish to complete it 100% except for revealing these gray spots on the map. They will have to do side activities and will visit most of these undiscovered places anyway at some point however but not all. It's very cool that the developers of Ubisoft do this meticulous work of researching history, architecture and building these fantastic characters however their games are far from perfect and it's us players who point out some of it's problems. I'm not blaming anyone here.. it's just me being lazy but I already found a solution since I got fearlessrevolution to work for me and therefore could unfog the map now without any problems. Thanks.

BTW: Just because I unfogged the map that doesn't mean I won't be visiting any of these places. This was also partially due to my OCD of having tiny specks of gray undiscovered areas on my map :roll: .

EDIT: Mhm... unfortunately even after having synched with every viewpoint of say Boston, after you go to the main menu and then back all of the changes are reverted. :( . Wouldn't it be possible to just increase the radius of the "uncovering" to a very huge amount instead of calling a function that reveals the map?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ I'm always amazed - even pissed at times - when gamers whine about some bug(s) or missing features... and then tend to forget - or most likely do not realize - how many people actually work to complete a(ny) game. If the credits run with something interesting to watch and listen to (AC BF is a very good example on how to do that), one should also spend that time to 'count' the workforce ('slash' mandays) to get an idea what it means to build "some" software... for your pleasure 8-)
(not to say that you can not be annoyed/pissed about those bugs; just piping down a few notches will work just as well)

That said: I can not recall the game's title - it might be this one - where the gamer actually had to clean up the map 'soooo tidy' to the point it became ridiculous. If that is the case here (I did not replay this version in full btw), I tend to follow #GroxIan's reasoning; t.i. if you do want to get that 100%.
"Extending" the vision range would/could be a good approach, but I have no idea how (nor the time) to research that...

ps: I'm somehow not amazed either that #Sunbeam refers to Origins as a case in point. Ubisoft' strategy is/was to release an AC title every year, but they skipped one to offer this marvel (and the next one). I remember back then that I wished they would do this more, if the result from that gives us this level of gaming experience...

GroxIan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GroxIan »

Like the only problem I have with Assassin's Creed III: Remastered is this fog of war feature. Everything else is great. I believe Assassin's Creed III was the only ac game that had this feature (thankfully).

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Others have it too. And if not directly available, it can be reconstructed :P Just need someone who understands Anvil a bit; I wonder who :P

GroxIan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GroxIan »

DId you mean by synchronizing all viewpoints really all viewpoints in the game not just the one map you are on? Got every viewpoint from the Frontier map and Boston. Haven't been to New York yet. Still very confused as to why it doesn't want to save map progress when unfogging using the fearlessrevolution trainer (I already read from the previous post that it has something to do with the engine). Still hope there is a way to make it work. Need this really bad... :cry:

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

Hi, first of all thank you for your work, it really helps me completing the map using the teleport feature.
now the problem, I dont know if someone gets this error too or im the only one but im going to post it.
The "assassins recruits always avaiable" breaks the game a little (right now I have the 3 from Boston), the good thing is that you can use the recruits even if they are on a mission and the cooldown is instant to call them again, now the bad, the "assassin" skill only calls one recruit, the last one you recruited, if you try to call the others it doesnt let you (it makes the sound that you dont have more recruits to call), when calling for help when you are fighting you can only call the second-last recruit, trying to call the others is the same as the first problem, the "bodyguard" works fine (you call the 3) and the "shoot" works fine too, but the "riot" skill disappears so you cant use it anymore. I tried to uncheck the option and then reset the game, its the same but now the recruits have cooldown to call them and if you use all of them on a contract the icon to call one recruit will appear on the screen but it will be empty and will never be filled, until the contract ends. I have fixed this problem repeating the mission "the angry chef" from sequence 6 (because its the first mission that you have a recruit so its like it resets and fix the problems)
You said that you tested it and worked fine for you, so can you tell me the moment you check the option to work fine? or it should work like this?
also sorry for the long post but I told everything that happened to me with the least amount of words possible
Thanks in advance.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^as I stated in my initial post, I did NOT playthrough this version of the game; only "updated" my 'old' table for this version...
And - unfortunately for you - the 'assassin' cheat is not my find, but deduced from another table (which I probably did because somebody requested for/mailed me about it). and 2nd bummer: I honestly can not spare the time to look into the matter. I did do some basic tests: make sure the assassins were "busy", then called in one (I might also have tried to call an additional one - while 1st one in action - but really do not remember). Anyways: I definitely did NOT go through all possible combos/actions; so I assume what you've explained actually acts as such...

I've added your issue on my ToDo list; but do not hold your breath... I won't be working on this any time soon. sorry about that.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

That's what happens when people think the shit they want they can get for granted. I got several posts on youtube from people going "hey this is not working" - video having been posted 5 years ago. But sure, pretend like you didn't see that...

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

Paul44 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:21 pm
^as I stated in my initial post, I did NOT playthrough this version of the game; only "updated" my 'old' table for this version...
And - unfortunately for you - the 'assassin' cheat is not my find, but deduced from another table (which I probably did because somebody requested for/mailed me about it). and 2nd bummer: I honestly can not spare the time to look into the matter. I did do some basic tests: make sure the assassins were "busy", then called in one (I might also have tried to call an additional one - while 1st one in action - but really do not remember). Anyways: I definitely did NOT go through all possible combos/actions; so I assume what you've explained actually acts as such...

I've added your issue on my ToDo list; but do not hold your breath... I won't be working on this any time soon. sorry about that.
Thank you for the reply, I'm sorry if I bothered you, it wasn't my intention, I can live without that option XD, so if you dont want to look and fix my problem dont worry you dont need to, just do what you want, Im already grateful that the teleport works fine :)

hellbound73
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hellbound73 »

There seems to be an issue with the RAR file. It doesnt work cus the RAR is broken...

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Awesome work as usual Paul, thanks! Still working fine as of this post on Uplay's version.

ben_s36001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ben_s36001 »

hi Paul44 thx for the awesome cheat table you created but i would like to know how to use the Challenges feature cuz i don't know how to use it i am stuck at the Thief Challenges when i have to win £500 playing games and i want to bypass that so bad i am suck at this i can't even win a single game :/
it's possible to bypass that using your cheat table ? thx in advance i am new here btw :P

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ see OP (1st post): added link to pdf, explaining how to do it...
(it might be intimidating at first; just take your time and you'll succeed eventually)

If you feel that some steps are unclear/incomplete, pm me. And obviously, this is not a CE manual/introduction 8-)