Assassin Creed III Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin Creed III Remastered

Post by Paul44 »

^^ If you have the Steam vs, upload your game exe (aciii.exe) somewhere for me to download. T.i. pm @paul44 8-)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

martakakis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by martakakis »

Sorry to say, table do not work for me at all. Using Uplay.
Last edited by martakakis on Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ Not even the Banana ?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

UPDATE AC Liberation:
As a last resort - did this test as well with CDX - I enabled the trainer/some_cheats, then disabled/cheats/trainer/quit it; then tried entering/quiting again. To my surprise: upon leaving, I get a 'Your connection to Ubisoft servers is lost' (prtscrn upon request) ! Trying a few times thereafter makes the game crash... Since I'm using the originals (exe, dlls) here, it apparently is this test causing the crashing... Not my cup of tea (yet), I'm afraid... (btw happens with CE, fearlessrevolution, MrAFun trainers)

jwlee8707
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jwlee8707 »

Paul44 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:22 pm
^^ If you have the Steam vs, upload your game exe (aciii.exe) somewhere for me to download. T.i. pm @paul44 8-)
hello Paul44! Long time no see~ i'm steam user.
here is Assassin's Creed III Remastered ACIII.exe for Steam.
Please correct the cheat table. always be healthy!

Steam ACIII.exe file size= 57,068KB
Uplay day 1 patch ACIII.exe file size= 57,065KB

[Link]

MY MAIL - jwlee8707@naver.com

Can you make a cheat that permanently removes the fog of the map, or can you increase the scope of map removal?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ thx for the Steam exe; I will probably take some time out today; or else it might end up next weekend...
As for 'unfog'-ing: google "ac iii remastered fog trainer sunbeam" (yep :))

That said:
-UPDATE Re AC Liberation crashing... -
I was so focused that I missed the obvious: trying this without even loading a trainer. Yep, also crashes. I assume its the Uplay emu causing it to crash then (happens both with CDX and LumaPlay; in this logical 'legal' players should not have this problem)
(and also: it could simply be on my side)

ps: I might post my AC Liberation table as well; need some cleaning up to do...

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ How is this for a service? The Health cheat is just set for Steam; and I only tested the God mode. So try out/test everything else (which DID work fine) and pm your findings (incl the Ship cheat !)... that would be highly appreciated.

PS: As soon as somebody confirms good working of this table on Steam, I'll have my initial table updated accordingly (probably will add AC Lib to that table too)

-UPDATE- download from OP (1st pg)...
Last edited by Paul44 on Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

martakakis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by martakakis »

I was able to activate only teleportation, everything else do not work, on Uplay platform

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ I wanted to update my tutorial first, before coming back to you.
Download the tut found here : [ viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7275 ]. And read chpt E.; and in particular perform E.1 yourself, and do this only for the Cheat Status script ! Provide - preferably - some prtscrns of both CE cheat list and Memory View, so I can get a good idea about what is happening here (and if you were missing some details).
(if something is not clear in the instruction set, pm your problem. I'm sure some of the stuff might not be so obvious)

Also: although not mentioned in the tut: win 7/10? RAM size/GPU ? Running particular game tools (like Fraps, Afterburner, whatnot). Tried with AV disabled (you never know)...
(if you do not want to share some/part of that info, again just pm)

jwlee8707
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jwlee8707 »

Paul44 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:02 am
^^ How is this for a service? The Health cheat is just set for Steam; and I only tested the God mode. So try out/test everything else (which DID work fine) and pm your findings (incl the Ship cheat !)... that would be highly appreciated.

PS: As soon as somebody confirms good working of this table on Steam, I'll have my initial table updated accordingly (probably will add AC Lib to that table too)

i'm sad.. It's not good. Nothing applies... with God mode T_T

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ fyi: I've updated the table in the meantime (issue was mem-allocation for variables). It "appears" that - in particular - W10 users w/could be confronted with that problem...

martakakis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by martakakis »

Paul44 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:16 am
^^ fyi: I've updated the table in the meantime (issue was mem-allocation for variables). It "appears" that - in particular - W10 users w/could be confronted with that problem...
You are doing nice work, now I am able to activate main tags, can modify recruitment and teleportation, but still everything else remains question marks and inactive.

P.S.
If you would upload your tutorial somewhere safe, without getting attacked instead of download, I would give you more hints (If I would be able to comprehend it)

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ pm-ed you. And basically, upload your game exes for me to download; and verify with my table...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

jwlee8707 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:05 pm
Can you make a cheat that permanently removes the fog of the map, or can you increase the scope of map removal?
For one, play the damn game; don't cheat even its progress. Secondly, there is an engine feature that removes the fog, but as experience taught me with these games, the fog is comprised of areas you have to SYNC. As such, even if you remove the fog with some script, once you get back in-game, the fog will be in the last known state. So you'll have to do it all over again.. and again.. till you eventually go and sync all towers. But then again, with fog removed, will you know which towers aren't sync'd? :)

jwlee8707
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jwlee8707 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:35 pm
jwlee8707 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:05 pm
For one, play the damn game; don't cheat even its progress. Secondly, there is an engine feature that removes the fog, but as experience taught me with these games, the fog is comprised of areas you have to SYNC. As such, even if you remove the fog with some script, once you get back in-game, the fog will be in the last known state. So you'll have to do it all over again.. and again.. till you eventually go and sync all towers. But then again, with fog removed, will you know which towers aren't sync'd? :)
Thank you for the reply! SunBeam. I use fearlessrevolution trainer well. Thank you. Everybody have a nice week!