Assassin Creed III Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin Creed III Remastered

Post by Paul44 »

^ try this: once you got into the 2nd part, enable the 'Ship Battles...' script (which "collects" the 3 ships). Set their values to '500' and have these locked (give yourself health '10000' or somethng, so you do not need to lock it).
Doing so will make it almost impossible to get them destroyed. Now take your time to destroy them one by one (as per youtube instructions): when you destroy a ship with that "handcanon" (swivel ?), disable its locked value (if you do not know which ship it was, just disable all 3 and wait till you see the change ~ avoid the 2 others in the mean time...)
Just tested and worked after some experimenting with the health values...
Tip: do this while windowed

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

s1dd1qu1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by s1dd1qu1 »

can someone please tell me the password to the zip file

cookygamerlover12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cookygamerlover12 »

Hi Paul44 if you have the time I was having some issues with my game crashing. Every time I use your cheat table the game will crash sometime later during gameplay. I thought maybe it has to do with an anti-cheat system in gameplay but I tried bypassing to prevent my game to crash so I don't know what I should do. If you have the time could you help with my problem?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^you need to reproduce your crash (load this mission, do that, etc...) if you want me to help you out.
also: if you lock values, chances are you'll crash eventually (usually during/after cutscenes, start/ending (sub)missions, etc ~ tip: use F11 to unlock these values prior/during such moments)
again: tell me how/when it happens (along with a prtscrn of your table_status) so that i can have something to work on...

arcassassin69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by arcassassin69 »

The WinRar file requires password to proceed what is the password.

xXLashkeXx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xXLashkeXx »

arcassassin69 wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:38 am
The WinRar file requires password to proceed what is the password.
viewtopic.php?p=85163#p85163
password: Fearless -->> show of Page 1 under the Downloads

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomleiberman »

Hello Paul44 :)

I wanted to let you know that for some reason when I load up your cheat table, It is not able to attach the game process/not find it for some reason. I have the cheat table set to ask if I want to execute the lua script and my ACIII Remastered game is the latest official steam release. If you would be willing to assist me in figuring out this issue, I would be incredibly grateful :)

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ 2 suggestions:
1. attach the process manually as you would do normally, and see if the main script enables ?
2. upload your game_Exe, so i can make a compare with what I have (use some filehoster and pm download_link)

ps: you are not talking about the original AC 3, right... since that game is 32bit (while REM is 64b)

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomleiberman »

No, I am talking about the remastered version. I was able to attach the process manually instead of the lua script and so far everything seems to be working properly. I do want to note, however, that I was experiencing frequent crashes when I first started the game. I am not sure if that was due to having too many values locked or some sort of anti-cheat, ubisoft connect issue or what have you. One thing that may have made a difference was that I noticed for some reason I had turned the steam cloud option off when I was experiencing the crashes and that since I've turned the cloud option back on, this is no longer happening. At one point a month or so ago, I got so frustrated and stopped playing this game and tried AC4 Blackflag and I noticed crashes were happening on that game as well and this was all before I turned back on the steam cloud option.

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

man this is awesome, is there an unlocker table for remastered, I saw one for base 3, not remastered, all the items are locked behind a lot of story progression and it kinda sucks.....
And a way to clean the map cuz the viewpoints ain't enough, the frontier is HUGE.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ unlocker: I do not believe so.
* map icons: use the Icon Teleport. and before you ask: i'm pretty sure I've looked into a "show on the map" feature back then, and did not find the right flag(s) for it... tip: do your collection while windowed (and in Frontier, increase Drop Height to 100~120).

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

Spoiler
Paul44 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 5:54 am
^ unlocker: I do not believe so.
* map icons: use the Icon Teleport. and before you ask: i'm pretty sure I've looked into a "show on the map" feature back then, and did not find the right flag(s) for it... tip: do your collection while windowed (and in Frontier, increase Drop Height to 100~120).
Yea I noticed bit later after posting that translu does the unlockers and I've used his work before and he hasn't done one for 3 Remastered.

Oh I know you've mentioned that tip several times, and I've done the collectibles, just yesterday, cleaned up all except NY cuz it isn't unlocked yet. I have done collectibles for unity (it had OVER 500 just chests many not even recorded in its dna tracker, took me days), rogue, black flag and now this with your tables (thanks again) without going windows cuz I forgot, lul, little crashes here and there during teleports but rest is great so I didn't care. Main thing is to always keep the maps open, better results always.

It's a bummer for the shadow clearing, its fine for NY and Boston but Frontier is huge and is filled with trees and cliffs which makes it that much harder, I'm thinking of using Free Roam and see if it works in the cleaning.

Also the crafting SUCKS.

I asked because long ago with AC3, I used a trainer that had that option, it didn't save but it cleared the map whenever used.

Thanks again for the great tables.
Last edited by MSoniSama on Fri May 19, 2023 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

accident this reply, ignore....

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ ignored :)
"trainer that had that option": if you happen to have a link to that trainer, or still on disk, mind pm that file ?

btw: I've used free roam back then to clear the maps; i recall testing that in NY. it should be a lot easier to do now as you can use the mouse to steer. (also, if i'm correct, you'll need to stay close to the surface as well). but yeah, still a pain...

also: i did some trials trying to find info related to the circle it "paints" on the map each time (use map waypoint, select a waypoint in a dark area and execute... but stay on the map. you'll notice it just cleared a circle-section with diam 25 units (or something of that order). i then search for float 25.00000 (which basically gives you (near) only rounded 25 float_values), then changing these to 50 (and hoping for no crashing). no cigar obviously... (and the value could also be the radius, being 12.5 (?)... which i did not search for, i think)

oh yeah "little crashes": unavoidable, me thinks, since the game is not built to coop traveling this way (hence them FTs). in general - when planning to do many "jumps" - avoid icons AND move a bit once in awhile, right after the teleport (which should get the coordinates system cleaned up at least)...

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

Spoiler
Paul44 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 12:46 pm
^ ignored :)
"trainer that had that option": if you happen to have a link to that trainer, or still on disk, mind pm that file ?

btw: I've used free roam back then to clear the maps; i recall testing that in NY. it should be a lot easier to do now as you can use the mouse to steer. (also, if i'm correct, you'll need to stay close to the surface as well). but yeah, still a pain...

also: i did some trials trying to find info related to the circle it "paints" on the map each time (use map waypoint, select a waypoint in a dark area and execute... but stay on the map. you'll notice it just cleared a circle-section with diam 25 units (or something of that order). i then search for float 25.00000 (which basically gives you (near) only rounded 25 float_values), then changing these to 50 (and hoping for no crashing). no cigar obviously... (and the value could also be the radius, being 12.5 (?)... which i did not search for, i think)

oh yeah "little crashes": unavoidable, me thinks, since the game is not built to coop traveling this way (hence them FTs). in general - when planning to do many "jumps" - avoid icons AND move a bit once in awhile, right after the teleport (which should get the coordinates system cleaned up at least)...
That trainer's pretty old, I only started backing stuff up in 2018 and prolly near impossible to find today on the internet.

Yea I tried free roam just after the reply, you don't need to stay close to ground, works just fine, just tedious that's all, thinking of speedhacking the game to fasten it up.

Funny I was gonna ask if you had tried that exact same thing, lol.

Yea ofc, no problems, I'm pretty patient with those, I know I'm messing with the game so it's unavoidable.
Yea the icons, some aren't counted in the Icon Teleport, around 10-12 almanac pages and couple chests on both cities combined and you can't teleport to only those directly either, but that wasn't much of a problem.

I tried crafting but couldn't find the addresses at all, like obviously the first one works but next scan empty.

Was thinking of making a NG+ save for this as well (you can find me on nexus) as I found ubisoft club rewards unlocker but the NY unlocks wayy too late and the rest items are wayy too far behind progression.