Borderlands GOTY Enhanced (Pointer Table)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands GOTY Enhanced (Pointer Table)

Post by TimFun13 »

My table is now posted here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9043#p85279

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cityscape10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cityscape10 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:15 pm
My table is now posted here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9043#p85279
I'll add it to OP.

shiftosis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shiftosis »

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this. I've looked everywhere for a solution. Maybe you guys can help. The i'm having is that the game is causing me and a lot of other people, severe motion sickness because of the exaggerated head bobbing/ Camera shake when Sprinting. I've posted on the steam forums looking for a way to fix it. I tried messing around the ini files without any success. I even asked for help on the gearbox support forums and I've pretty much been ignored. So then it occured to me that people have used cheat engine to modify cameras in borderlands and many other games. Is there anyway you guys can help me find a way to do it via cheat engine? I must warn you I've never used cheat engine and I have no idea how to use it. but i'm willing to try to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciate it.

One thing I did notice is that whenever you sprint in game and constantly switch weapons while using the scroll wheel, it completely stops the head bobbing/camera shake.

hopefully someone can help.. thanks

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

shiftosis wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:59 am
I haven't messed with it yet, but last night I came across this in an INI file, but it might be weapon bobbing only. Looking at the INI files might be where you'll find player bobbing.
At "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\BorderlandsGOTYEnhanced\WillowGame\Config":
In "DefaultGame.ini":

Code: Select all

[WillowGame.WillowPawn]
bWeaponBob=true
Bob=0.005

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

WillowPawn is the WillowGame UE3 Pawn terminology used by the developers. The game is actually called Willow :) And what you're looking at are Pawn (player) attributes. Nothing to do with weapon.

shiftosis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shiftosis »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:30 am
shiftosis wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:59 am
I haven't messed with it yet, but last night I came across this in an INI file, but it might be weapon bobbing only. Looking at the INI files might be where you'll find player bobbing.
At "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\BorderlandsGOTYEnhanced\WillowGame\Config":
In "DefaultGame.ini":

Code: Select all

[WillowGame.WillowPawn]
bWeaponBob=true
Bob=0.005
Yeah I tried messing with that setting and it unfortunately did nothing. :(

shiftosis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shiftosis »

Someone linked me a fix I was able to locate a fix on the WSGF Forums. someone uploaded a modified BorderlandsGOTY.exe now there's no cam shake when sprinting. I tried it myself and it works :P So happy!

[Link]

enjoy!!!!

evhybrid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by evhybrid »

Hey guys, Is there a way to change the rate of purple and legendary drops? I'm looking for a mod similar to technojackers cheat table script for BL2 that lets you change drop chance to x5, x10, x1000 etc or set individually. The lootsploder script for BL2 and BL TPS was also pretty fun. I haven't found anything like it for BL GOTY enhanced. I want to do a normal play through where basically all drops/chests are purple or orange. I'd be willing to make a decent donation to someone willing to come up with one, PM me.