Risk of Rain 2 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Re: Risk of Rain 2 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Post by Chiados »

Lex Prailius wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:36 pm
So I see your proof and I'm pretty sure it works on your end, but for some reason it still won't work on mine, the same exact things aren't being activated (I don't know anything about CE besides ticking boxes and finding values to change stuff, that means only the basic stuff) From what it sounds like, there's an option to go into scripts and access them without even needing to tick boxes?

I don't know anything about that, so the instructions you gave me were pretty much all I do anyway, just tick Enable Mono so I can actually see the options in the first place. I swear it has to be something I'm not doing right though, like maybe have the wrong version of Risk of Rain 2? Or maybe the mods I have placed in there? I don't know. (The other one you just added doesn't tick either, the one about every portal spawns at teleporter) so I don't know what it is that I'm doing wrong here.
Mods may definitely effect the game and break the scripts from working properly. This table was made using just the base game. Nothing special added or modified. It could possibly be the wrong game version too. The table was made using the most current up to date steam copy. Also make sure you are using the x64 version of cheat engine since this game is x64 and not x32. Try removing your mods so the game is vanilla. If that doesnt work, it's possible you are using a pirated copy or an out of date copy. If thats the case, I suggest either finding an update or buying it on steam.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

most likely it is due to mods, playing with vanilla ror2 seems to work fine for me but installing mods definitely breaks some of the options

suhaj2020
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by suhaj2020 »

Gesture of the Drowned Lunar Item will break your game if equipment cool down is activated as it will constantly use the equipment

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

suhaj2020 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:49 am
Gesture of the Drowned Lunar Item will break your game if equipment cool down is activated as it will constantly use the equipment
Interesting, in what way will it break the game?

suhaj2020
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by suhaj2020 »

Chiados wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:19 am
suhaj2020 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:49 am
Interesting, in what way will it break the game?
Drops the game to a slow crawl where your mouse doesn't work until you terminate the game.

Fazuul
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Fazuul »

suhaj2020 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:08 am
Drops the game to a slow crawl where your mouse doesn't work until you terminate the game.

To be fair, this was already a problem if you had Gesture and enough Fuel Cells. This combination with The Back-up commonly leads to crashes. The lesson here is that you shouldn't blindly pick up everything you find in the game.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

I moved things to a new thread so table updates don't let lost in the various pages. I wont be checking this page much anymore. Thanks all! viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9860