Warcraft 2 Battlenet Edition (GoG)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
starfiretbt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Warcraft 2 Battlenet Edition (GoG)

Post by starfiretbt »

I understand this is an old post but I need help using this cheat table. I'm not really interested in cheating, I just don't like the idea of limited resources in my gold mines. I want the mine to have limitless or at least more gold than I can mine in it. I followed the instructions (the ones that seem to disappear when I log in but are there when I'm logged out.)
1. I have Cheat Engine version 7.3 installed
2. I double clicked the table
3. I selected the game in the process list
4. I chose to keep the list
5. I was able to check the box for selected object BUT not for the gold/oil in a selected area.
I think I'm supposed to tell the game "where" that deposit is in the game but I don't know how to do that. Is there a way to identify addresses in the game? I tried changing the address to numbers randomly but it seems to stay as ?????. It says changing the value from 0-1 but it just turns red and resets to ??
EDIT: I might have a different version of Warcraft II as it says "Warcraft II BNE v2.00" when the game starts instead of v1.3
Another EDIT: Oh sorry I think I have the wrong page, I think I meant this page viewtopic.php?t=10191. They just all look the same to me, sorry to bother you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1