Nelke & The Legendary Alchemists

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nelke & The Legendary Alchemists

Post by Valatros »

KyraAltair wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:13 am
thank you for the update. As for your hope for the last one, i hope i don't kill your joy by asking if it's possible to add friendship level editor? there are no Friendship level editor in Character Stats, and there is Base point, i dunno what is this Base point for it's not Character Level too, care to explain?
Friendship is in the latest table, at least it is for me. Under "Highlighted Character Stats", second from the bottom, beneath Gather.

Base point isn't something for editing, it's just for keeping track of the code for people modifying/adding to them. It's the "number" listing of the character in the system (not necessarily the order they're listed on your screen). You can ignore it, editing it doesn't change anything and might potentially break lots of things. It's just the base that the rest of the codes are based on (find the character position in memory, then all the other codes are relative to where it is in memory).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PrincessOfDumbasses
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PrincessOfDumbasses »

Spoiler
About the max Items thing, why do all of my items disappear & only 200 Wheat remain?
Scratch what I said above as it is already discussed multiple times already but thank you for the table as finding trainers for this game was quite hard.

Lastly, how does "Have a Ton of Items part 1-3" work?.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Game was updated with something, guessing that's related to the new DLC that popped up and maybe some bug fixes.
[Link]

Only about 10 more DLC left. :P
[Link]

And yep "Bug fixes." "DLC compatibility."
[Link]

Great patch notes there. :D

Anyways game was updated, didn't really mention anything in the patch notes so some bug got fixed (maybe.) some DLC was made compatible. (Definitively.)

Stroth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stroth »

Yeah the new update changed all the addresses and broke the scripts.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

I don't have a copy of the updated game, so someone who has it is going to have to update the table, sorry.

PrincessOfDumbasses
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PrincessOfDumbasses »

Zach! my save goes to infinite loading when entering my inventory (changed almost all of the items amount to 8888) do you think that is the issue?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

So I was able to get my hands on the updated version, and I updated the table. This is the last time I'll update the table, so everyone be clear that if you do update your game further, you more than likely won't be able to use the table further. The game is extremely unstable on my PC and crashed 4 times just in the short time I was updating it. I'll see you guys when Lulua launches.

Viken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Viken »

Thanks for the update, Zachillios!

Also it seems that Nelke doesn't like Intel graphics drivers. That may be your problem there.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Had to drop many of Koei Tecmo's (publisher) Gust developed PC ports due to crashes and even the display driver acting up, guessing it's not the most common problem but there are the occasional report so there might be some compatibility problem or other issues.

I am glad they updated Firis and Sophie with additional fixes and improvements and then it's been a bit hit & miss though Nelke has been stable so far here though eh it might not last. Guessing there's more patches planned too with the season pass monthly content up until July but backing up the data isn't difficult and it looks to be mostly smaller additions aside from the very last piece adding some new quests in though who knows what they'll be about could be minor things or just for grinding really.

Nice to see a updated table for this first patch though even with the stability issues, hmm wonder if Lulua is going back to the older style of gameplay too and if so yeah a table could be quite handy for the time and resource management and stricter criteria though it seems Gust is going back and forth on this thing ha ha.

Viken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Viken »

The biggest issue I've found is when starting a new game with the first patch and DLC. It messes up the 'tutorial' entry, opening up new options from which you can't back out of and then caused a crash. The only crash I've had that wasn't do to me messing around with the cheat table here. xD

Probably is that the DLC activated before it was supposed to, ugh. Loading an older save game fixed up the problem though. Haven't had any issues since on my end.

Also, how does the Synthesis Cost Enable cheat supposed to work? Setting it to 0 or reducing it at the alchemists doesn't do anything. It just goes right back up even if it's frozen.

noBmaster69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noBmaster69 »

Please help! In the task manager when I run the game, it should be "Nelke_and_the_legendary_alchemist" right? but now become "gNelke_and_the_legendary_alchemist" Anyone knew why and how I solved this?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

noBmaster69 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 2:26 pm
Please help! In the task manager when I run the game, it should be "Nelke_and_the_legendary_alchemist" right? but now become "gNelke_and_the_legendary_alchemist" Anyone knew why and how I solved this?
This is made for the English version of the game. If you are running any other version then that, it won't work for you.

noBmaster69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noBmaster69 »

zachillios wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:03 pm
noBmaster69 wrote:
This is made for the English version of the game. If you are running any other version then that, it won't work for you.
But I am using the English version of the game right now.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

noBmaster69 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 4:57 am
zachillios wrote:
noBmaster69 wrote:
Are you starting the game through the launcher or just running the exe?

noBmaster69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noBmaster69 »

zachillios wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 5:04 am
noBmaster69 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 4:57 am
zachillios wrote:

Are you starting the game through the launcher or just running the exe?
Launcher