Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +15 +1 (table Update7.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kikokage
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +2 (table Update.1)

Post by Kikokage »

manakaiser wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:08 am
For me BY FAR the most interesting thing would be a cheat that disables dragonrot increase upon death.
THIS! or at least one that gives you "Dragon’s Blood Droplets" items to cure it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +6 (table Update.6)

Post by zachillios »

Obviously Cielos could do this 1000x better than I could, but here's a highlighted item editor, you can change the quantity of most of your items (it oddly doesn't work on everything, I'm probably doing something wrong)

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>40</ID>
      <Description>"Highlighted Item Editor"</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : sekiro.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2019-03-22
  Author : Zach

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(Item_Editor,sekiro.exe,04 89 02 48 8B C2 C3 CC CC CC CC CC CC CC 8B 41 08 C3 CC) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,Item_Editor)
globalalloc(_ItemEditor,4)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [_ItemEditor],rcx
code:
  mov eax,[rcx+08]
  ret 
  int 3 
  jmp return

Item_Editor+0E:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(Item_Editor)

[DISABLE]

Item_Editor+0E:
  db 8B 41 08 C3 CC

unregistersymbol(Item_Editor)
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(_ItemEditor)
{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "sekiro.exe"+C25590

"sekiro.exe"+C25583: 89 02                       -  mov [rdx],eax
"sekiro.exe"+C25585: 48 8B C2                    -  mov rax,rdx
"sekiro.exe"+C25588: C3                          -  ret 
"sekiro.exe"+C25589: CC                          -  int 3 
"sekiro.exe"+C2558A: CC                          -  int 3 
"sekiro.exe"+C2558B: CC                          -  int 3 
"sekiro.exe"+C2558C: CC                          -  int 3 
"sekiro.exe"+C2558D: CC                          -  int 3 
"sekiro.exe"+C2558E: CC                          -  int 3 
"sekiro.exe"+C2558F: CC                          -  int 3 
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"sekiro.exe"+C25590: 8B 41 08                    -  mov eax,[rcx+08]
"sekiro.exe"+C25593: C3                          -  ret 
"sekiro.exe"+C25594: CC                          -  int 3 
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"sekiro.exe"+C25595: CC                          -  int 3 
"sekiro.exe"+C25596: CC                          -  int 3 
"sekiro.exe"+C25597: CC                          -  int 3 
"sekiro.exe"+C25598: CC                          -  int 3 
"sekiro.exe"+C25599: CC                          -  int 3 
"sekiro.exe"+C2559A: CC                          -  int 3 
"sekiro.exe"+C2559B: CC                          -  int 3 
"sekiro.exe"+C2559C: CC                          -  int 3 
"sekiro.exe"+C2559D: CC                          -  int 3 
"sekiro.exe"+C2559E: CC                          -  int 3 
}
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>36</ID>
          <Description>"Quantity"</Description>
          <LastState Value="99" RealAddress="7FFA08E0B78"/>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>_ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>8</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

zachillios wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:52 am
Obviously Cielos could do this 1000x better than I could, but here's a highlighted item editor, you can change the quantity of most of your items (it oddly doesn't work on everything, I'm probably doing something wrong)
Tested and seems to be working great. Used this option to fix up some of the '99 items' that using an unlimited items cheat caused.

Thanks a lot zach! :)

EDIT: I'll also mention this is best used in conjunction with Pontifice's 'infinite item uses' cheat for a 'safe' inf items. Use this to give yourself a minimum of 2 of the items so Pontifice's cheat works and you'll have infinite items w/o overshooting max caps.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +4 (table Update.3)

Post by headshot0052 »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:58 am
by the way, anyone knows if there's a way to sheathe the sword when not in battle?
100% drop item is possible?

emelerud1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emelerud1 »

I'm trying to do infinite meds but the only address that accesses it seems to affect all items. When I nop it out all item amounts are frozen and I don't like that but idk how to fix it so that only meds are affected.

EDIT: Figured it out, copied the code from the DS3 table.
Attachments
Sekiro Inf Consumables.CT
(59.67 KiB) Downloaded 499 times
Last edited by emelerud1 on Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

Hello how do u reduce the Level? I'm at lv 999

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Cielos wrote:
by the way, anyone knows if there's a way to sheathe the sword when not in battle?
You'll probably have to make a toggle cheat or something for it... Wolf only sheaths the sword when near the temple steps, which is kind of silly... Shinobi don't run around with their swords drawn!

emelerud1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emelerud1 »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:32 am
Cielos wrote:
You'll probably have to make a toggle cheat or something for it... Wolf only sheaths the sword when near the temple steps, which is kind of silly... Shinobi don't run around with their swords drawn!
Maybeee idk scan for unknowns while going in and out of the temple and then figure out what value is being changed, then script it up with a hotkey? Too advanced for me to do it tho

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

BUG REPORT:
Undead feature makes some bosses Undead (like the corrupted monk) even if you disable it you cant kill them anymore.
you need to die and walk back to them without using the undead feature. freazing the health pointer works fine as an alternative.

emelerud1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emelerud1 »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:05 am
BUG REPORT:
Undead feature makes some bosses Undead (like the corrupted monk) even if you disable it you cant kill them anymore.
you need to die and walk back to them without using the undead feature. freazing the health pointer works fine as an alternative.
Most enemies are already compared out so those bosses must have some special heading. Wonder what else needs to be compared out to make this happen.

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

Hey, I think one of the biggest cheats that a lot of people would love is unlimited dragon droplets. Thats the only part of Sekiro that I am not too fond of (the Dragonrot). Anyone able to do this?

emelerud1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emelerud1 »

forkinator wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:51 am
Hey, I think one of the biggest cheats that a lot of people would love is unlimited dragon droplets. Thats the only part of Sekiro that I am not too fond of (the Dragonrot). Anyone able to do this?
Have you tried the inf consumables script? Not sure it'll work for dragon droplets but worth a try.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

zachillios wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:52 am
This has worked for all my items so far, with the exception of pointing to some items storage amount, which honestly is more useful since the items get replenished when you rest anyway and having loads in storage is way better. Any plans for making a dedicated storage item highlighter? :D

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

emelerud1 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:53 am
forkinator wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:51 am
Have you tried the inf consumables script? Not sure it'll work for dragon droplets but worth a try.
Im assuming it changes all my consumables to infinite amount? I just want dragon droplets to be infinite.

edit. the highlighted item editor worked great. Changed the dragon blood droplet amount to 99.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +6 (table Update1)

Post by Cielos »

demorest wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:33 pm
[...]
Aztharos wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:20 pm
[...]
re-download and test~

///
KS212 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:22 pm
[...]
My dude, this is THE cheat I wanted the most! Thank you so frigging much for making it! It's a bit odd however. I've noticed the following:

On trash mobs it will work fine, it auto Deflects everything.

On anything that's somewhat strong though ie miniboss or boss tier...If you block reasonably close to before the attack lands (ie, almost a legit Deflect sort of timing) it will pretty much guaranteed Deflect. However if you hold Block for some time, it seems to have a period of time where you'll block normally, and then the cheat kicks in for one deflect or so and then you're back to blocking about 2-3 attacks before it kicks in again, etc.

I've had situations where you press and hold block against an enemy's chain attack and it will deflect say, if you do it with decent'ish timing to almost be a legit Deflect on the FIRST one, it will Deflect the first and MAYBE the second, but it will not deflect the entire chain. The hits that it doesn't Deflect on seems to be pretty random.

So, all in all its not a guaranteed 'hold block to deflect' for all mob types but it DOES make deflecting a lot easier than actually trying to do it for real as if you block with a BIT of timing, it seems to work then... you just can't HOLD block to say, deflect an entire chain.

EDIT: I worked out what's not working... the cheat stops working if there's MULTIPLE ENEMIES ENGAGED IN COMBAT... If its flat out 1v1 it works fine.. but anything more than one opponent and it breaks.
you always like this kind of defense cheat~
and thanks for the detail report. always a plus to have something to follow to recreate the problem...
...that said, I'm still at the start of the game as I've spent time just now to refine all the scripts, and haven't actually recreate the problem you're mentioning yet. but I found the injection I used doesn't write only to the flags for the player, so I added another injection point to filer out the non-player.
so, re-download and test, see if the problem persist~

///
KS212 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:32 am
Cielos wrote:
.........thanks for the info~
I'll just start playing the game and cover some other basic cheats first then....

///
ZoDDeL wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:05 am
BUG REPORT:
thanks for the report!
I'll have a look when I encounter this boss. when will I face this corrupted monk? is it possible to reveal it without spoiler..?