Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +15 +1 (table Update7.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +13 (table Update6.2)

Post by killerkrok555 »

funny_fatty wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:42 am
bloodaxis wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:52 am
funny_fatty wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:01 pm
I would love to try your item swap method, but I'm not sure how to add my own scripts to a cheat table.
You copy the code then you paste it into the table section, not into a new script window.
Well I feel a bit dumb for that, but I got it working. Thank you very much for that.

Now there are two things I am trying to do. One of which can be done by making a reusable backup to have a NG save with all of the esoteric texts. However, I'd like to streamline that process by adding the Esoteric texts to the "New Item" dropdown list and I do not know what that super long array of byte is. for example: Ako's Spiritfall having "160D00B0160D0040630000004C214E00" before it. If I could get whatever that value is for the texts, I can add them.

Secondly, does anyone know how to get combat arts to work when using an item swapper? Sometimes if I swap something for a combat art like the empowered mortal draw, it will remove the item I tried to swap to it but I don't get the combat art. Then if I progress to where i get the Mushin esoteric text, the "acquire skills" screen will say I have it purchased even though it still doesn't show up in my inventory anywhere. I'm trying to get this to work so I can make a god save for fun after the opening Genichiro fight with all combat arts (including One Mind and Dragon Flash) as well as all base prosthetic tools. (I need to find the offsets for the mechanical barrel which I've been too lazy to do yet)

I have gotten the bestowal ninjutsu to work once, but no combat arts or latent abilities.
if you need the id codes ive made a list with notepad++ with all the ids and i found out why you cant swap skills, it seems whenever you start a new game or new game+ part of the id changes although i wanted to investigate it further im more focused now on kenshi.
so here is the list:
Codes!.zip
sekiro id codes
(6.73 KiB) Downloaded 291 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

funny_fatty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +13 (table Update6.2)

Post by funny_fatty »

bloodaxis wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:52 am
if you need the id codes ive made a list with notepad++ with all the ids and i found out why you cant swap skills, it seems whenever you start a new game or new game+ part of the id changes although i wanted to investigate it further im more focused now on kenshi.
so here is the list:
Codes!.zip
[/quote]

Those seem to be the Item ID offsets that I can use for the "current item" tab but not whatever that super long 32 digit ID is on top of the offsets used in the "new item" tab.

Also, after more testing I can swap an item for the mortal blade at the beginning of the game and that will give me the mortal draw combat art but if I also swap for the mushin text, the game thinks I don't have mortal draw with which to unlock empowered mortal draw. That gets remedied when I talk to the child and actually get the mortal blade for some reason. (I need to do more testing but it seems this might break the dialogue with isshin after the genichiro fight when kuro asks you to find him and prevent further progress)

So the changing item ID might be the reason I can't seem to swap items or combat arts for other combat arts? Hmmm...
Would that explain why I can get (sort of) functioning combat arts for the mortal draw and floating passage by swapping for their related items (mortal blade and floating passage text) whereas swapping for the combat arts themselves seems to yield the previous outcome of missing item?

moartacos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +15 +1 (table Update7.2)

Post by moartacos »

I'm new to cheat engine and have no idea how to use it. I'm just trying to get the father's bell charm in my game, since I accidentally missed it. I'm just not sure how to use the item ID to add it to my game. Could someone help me with that?"

funny_fatty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by funny_fatty »

moartacos wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 6:19 pm
I'm new to cheat engine and have no idea how to use it. I'm just trying to get the father's bell charm in my game, since I accidentally missed it. I'm just not sure how to use the item ID to add it to my game. Could someone help me with that?"
I have tried to swap for father's bell charm, but seem to have the same trouble with it that i'm having with combat arts in that the item I swap for the bell charm disappears but Father's bell charm doesn't actually show up in my inventory. At the moment, I do not think you can use item swapping for Father's bell charm or combat arts or skills for that matter. There are probably other things that won't work but those are the only ones I've tried that don't work.

This game seems to be very easy to break, too. When I couldn't progress because my Isshin dialogue changed when I got the mortal blade early, I just teleported to the three Items I needed to have owl show up on the lookout. I then killed him, but Kuro still says "go find lord Isshin." so It seems that getting certain items early will completely break your game. Damn shame.

If you're curious about how to swap items in general, refer to fearless123456's post on page 15 of this thread. His script works great.
And in case you have the same question I did on how to use his script, just copy the whole thing and paste it in the table section of cheat engine.

Alfitaria
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alfitaria »

Is it possibl to make a hotkey to quickly switch "Combat Arts" ?

Acid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Acid »

Is the no-clip script supposed to freeze the player in place for some reason when activated, or is this script abandon/unfinished ?

Im using the latest CE vesion 6.8.3 and game ver. 1.4.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Acid wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:55 am
Is the no-clip script supposed to freeze the player in place for some reason when activated, or is this script abandon/unfinished ?

Im using the latest CE vesion 6.8.3 and game ver. 1.4.
may be some offsets-shift rendered the "input sensor" useless, results in player freezing in place rather than moving with your input.
re-installing the game now to check.

thanks for the report~

//////////////////////////////
EDIT:
update7.3
- updated no clip. should work on the latest update (App Ver. 1.04) now.
- updated inf. buff duration to inf. buffs / puppeteer. as title suggests, it should cover the puppeteer skill now.
the no-clip issue should be resolved with this update. you may have to move forward/backward once after you activate the script for it to fetch the correct offsets for the moving input.

also, the inf. buffs / puppeteer is basically a combine of the original inf. buff duration script and the testing puppeteer script I posted in the thread earlier. although that testing script did cover the puppeteer skill, it didn't cover all the buffs like the original script does.
the updated script should affect both the buffs that covered by the original script and the puppeteer skill that covered by the testing script.

Omo_awo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +6 (table Update.6)

Post by Omo_awo »

Can I get the sekrio exe file for opening the game I deleted mine pls help me :o
urthor wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:48 am
emelerud1 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:01 am
I'm trying to do infinite meds but the only address that accesses it seems to affect all items. When I nop it out all item amounts are frozen and I don't like that but idk how to fix it so that only meds are affected.

EDIT: Figured it out, copied the code from the DS3 table.
This doesn't work particularly well, lost a few consumables to it and only seems to work for pills. Kind of worked for skill points though

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +15 +1 (table Update7.3)

Post by Zozinhu »

I was using "[current quick item]" and freezing quantity to "9" to I would have infinite Divine Blessings without screwing the game up with infinite items.

I have reached the top floor after the boss battle and now the cheat engine won't recognize the quantity quick item anymore. I tried rebooting the PC and downloading the table, but I cannot change the quantity for the quickitems anymore.

Any ideas what might have happened? Is there any way to fix this?

justsp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by justsp »

I am sorry for not searching the whole forum for a guide, but I think you can help me.
I want to activate no clip in order to travel to areas that I shouldn't be able early. The thing is I don't know how to activate it...
Will anyone give me a quick guide? :(

Basically, I can't enable anything. I get three errors.
mov can't be compiled
ddress specifier is not valid
sekiro.exe module not found

SiriXD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SiriXD »

Hello.

Would it be possible to make it so we can set the NG+ level we're currently in?

Thanks!

longtermFX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by longtermFX »

Hi all,
Thanks for the hard work on the .ct file. Does anybody know the record for the prayer beads? I used the +24 trainer by fearlessrevolution, expecting unlimited items to allow me to use them without losing quantity, but instead, it converted everything to 99. After realizing and turning the feature off, everything appears to have returned to normal except two things:
- Prayer beads read 99/4
- Scrap metal read 99

I'm trying to locate the address for the prayer beads to reset it to 3, which is where it was at prior to using the trainer. Any advice on the address location?
Last edited by longtermFX on Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

longtermFX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by longtermFX »

justsp wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:17 am
I am sorry for not searching the whole forum for a guide, but I think you can help me.
I want to activate no clip in order to travel to areas that I shouldn't be able early. The thing is I don't know how to activate it...
Will anyone give me a quick guide? :(

Basically, I can't enable anything. I get three errors.
mov can't be compiled
ddress specifier is not valid
sekiro.exe module not found
You should try watching a couple YouTube videos, it helped me figure things out within minutes.
Last edited by longtermFX on Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Christianfen27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Christianfen27 »

Is editing the attack power the same as editing your attack?, any way to test this?

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

Christianfen27 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:30 am
Is editing the attack power the same as editing your attack?, any way to test this?
this wiki explains how attack power works [Link]