Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +15 +1 (table Update7.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +15 +1 (table Update7)

Post by Cielos »

added no-clip to the table.

with this version. you won't die by staying in air for too long.

also you can use the sprint key/button to move slightly faster. if you're using keyboard, you can use the walk key to move slightly slower as well.

you can't fly straight up or down for now.
it depends if I'm patient enough to locate the in-game jump and crouch key/button flag. if not, I may just use key-listener to let it work on keyboard instead.
or maybe I'll just leave it as and move on to other things.....

have fun~

EDIT:
it seems the no-clip script would crash the game when loading game.
best activate the script ONLY when you're in-game already.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

Maybe you can do an option to select the buffs we want (and make the sugar/candy buffs, which you can only have one, to be able to have them all) and to be active indefinitely?

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +14 (table Update6.3)

Post by forkinator »

delete
Last edited by forkinator on Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:34 pm
added no-clip to the table.

with this version. you won't die by staying in air for too long.

also you can use the sprint key/button to move slightly faster. if you're using keyboard, you can use the walk key to move slightly slower as well.

you can't fly straight up or down for now.
it depends if I'm patient enough to locate the in-game jump and crouch key/button flag. if not, I may just use key-listener to let it work on keyboard instead.
or maybe I'll just leave it as and move on to other things.....

have fun~

EDIT:
it seems the no-clip script would crash the game when loading game.
best activate the script ONLY when you're in-game already.

Seriously, Thank you so much Cielos. I can't stress it enough how much I (and I am sure others) appreciate all the work you put in. You and Sunbeam are absolutely amazing people.

Edit: Noclip is working great. I like the way you implemented it along with Sunbeams god mode so you don't die while no-clipping around. Thanks again.

Edit 2: @Cielos For some reason, noclip (with god mode) stops working after i get hit by an enemy and it plays the animation where Sekiro falls down. Even if i disable the noclip script, and re enable it, what happens is, I keep running in one spot and cannot move until i disable the script. At that point, the only way to get the script working is to restart Sekiro. Any ideas?

Edit 3: Looks like the god mode only works if you don't touch a surface after you are "airborne" for a while. After no-clipping for 30 seconds, and if you touch the ground, it will kill you like you jumped off a cliff, but you wont actually die, it will take you back to where you first started no-clipping and take away some health (but getting to 0 health you will still live)
Last edited by forkinator on Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Noclip should never be left enabled as it doesn't grant invincibility. If you're using it to explore outside of the game world, use it in conjunction with the stealth mod so enemies can't see you.

Otherwise as a general note it should be a use, move thru whatever you want to move through, disable.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Found an odd intermittent bug with the 'no negative status effects'... Sometimes with the cheat enabled, trying to Travel to certain locations will cause a crash at the loading screen. Trying to go to Mt Senpou (the starting location, with the talking wall scroll) from the Kuro's Room idol seems to do it the most.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

jim2point0 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:41 am
Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:10 am
actually I've re-installed the game for now...

for the wasd + mouse movement, we need:
1. the coord... we want to manipulate........
2. 2 set of normalised vectors.
3. delta, plus some input if we want some speed modifier.

ar, just activate the enable script first if you want to add the script with the script window.
on that other hand, you can copy the whole "code", then highlight any entry on your table and press Ctrl-V to paste the whole script, this way the script window syntax check won't prevent you in anyway then.
Originally I did just copy the script... but then it wouldn't enable when I ticked the box. Not sure what's going on there. The only way to make it enable was to fix the issues, but yeah... then it didn't no-clip. I just ran around as usual. So maybe the filter wasn't working for me. Dunno. If you remove the filter then every single entity moves as you do :P

As for the vectors... yeah, they are in teh same structure as the camera coordinates. I just don't know which is which. In theory you should be able to use those to tilt the camera as well (like some photo modes allow). But I guess I just need to understand how these are calculated. Problem is I'm an ASM noob so I'm not much help there.

This is the table I'm currently using for a "photo mode."
Camera + FOV.
Hud Toggle
Unlock Aspect ratio
Timescale freeze (could also be used for slow motion or super speed)
PlayersOnly (freezes enemies but you can still move)

The camera script has a ton of NOPS to make it behave more like a freecam but I have a lot to learn about ASM and vectors if I'm ever going to improve that.
Can the effects of the players only, player speed and npc speed script be made to persist even after resurrecting at scultor idol from dying / traveeling t oother location via sculptor idol travel. Since i like the player character actions to be faster than the enemy.

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

Anyone find the address for loot vacuum range? Or to be able to suck up loot while jumping or airborne?

foxhoundDutch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by foxhoundDutch »

a quicks save cheat would be nice :D

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

foxhoundDutch wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:40 am
really not needed. Your game saves everytime you exit out of the inventory. I use a save manager to keep backups and restore them on the fly.

[Link]

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

forkinator wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:43 am

really not needed. Your game saves everytime you exit out of the inventory. I use a save manager to keep backups and restore them on the fly.

[Link]
Nice, was wondering when something like this would get made. I used a similar thing for DS3.

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:52 am
forkinator wrote:

[Link]
Nice, was wondering when something like this would get made. I used a similar thing for DS3.
Hoping someone is working for a save resigner/manager like the one for DS3. That way people can just get 100% saves to focus on the endings and stuff.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

JessieKazama wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:53 am
Hoping someone is working for a save resigner/manager like the one for DS3. That way people can just get 100% saves to focus on the endings and stuff.
You can manually change profiles on saves if you really want to, involves hex editing (unsurprisingly).

[Link]

All credit goes to the dude who posted those instructions. Managed to switch my save to another steam profile by following them.

AvidFan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AvidFan »

Anybody know how to find the timer for the puppeteer ninjutsu and set it to infinite?

a2a
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by a2a »

forkinator wrote:
foxhoundDutch wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:40 am

[Link]
It’s a great manager forkinator/uberhalit, thank you!

I wish we could “lock” a save, though, and prevent the game from updating. Would make boss fight training so much nicer if game would reload again amd again at same point, instead of having to quit, manage save, reload game.

Cielos, Is there a CT pointer for “freezing” the save action/function?

Thanks!

-a2a