Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +15 +1 (table Update7.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DarKSilV
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +12 (table Update4.3)

Post by DarKSilV »

hello thanks for the cheat table, i think the best cheat that does not break the game will be a Defense and Damage multiplier
I think Defense multiplier will be as if it was easy or normal mode
is it possible to add it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

DarKSilV wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:27 am
hello thanks for the cheat table, i think the best cheat that does not break the game will be a Defense and Damage multiplier
is it possible to add it
you can already do that, "vitality mod" and health base/guard base stats are avail in misc pointers, you can basically give yourself absurd max poise and vitality values, though with the way the game was designed there really isnt a way to do this that doesn't trivialize everything in the game imo

no_kon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by no_kon »

Is there any way to modify the "Amount to next Skill Points"?

The xp multiplier bugged out and gave me a ridiculous number of skill points and now my exp amount to next skill point is stupid high and messing with my OCD.

DarKSilV
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarKSilV »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:22 am
DarKSilV wrote:
is it possible to add it
you can already do that, "vitality mod" and health base/guard base stats are avail in misc pointers, you can basically give yourself absurd max poise and vitality values, though with the way the game was designed there really isn't a way to do this that doesn't trivialize everything in the game imo
I am not talking about max poise and vitality values I am talking about how much damage an enemy can do against you, for example , an enemy attack does 100 HP damage, with a Defense multiplier set for example at 2 or say 200% , that attack will do less damage at 50 HP damage.

if this is available please tell me where
I dont want to make the game too easy

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Draco856 »

Is there any possible way to force an item into the storage portion of the inventory? I'm trying to get the rice from the divine child as a storage item, but the game won't actually let her give me more if I have any, though there was a point where she gave me an extra, unfortunately, I've passed that point and I don't think there will be another.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
you can already do that, "vitality mod" and health base/guard base stats are avail in misc pointers, you can basically give yourself absurd max poise and vitality values, though with the way the game was designed there really isnt a way to do this that doesn't trivialize everything in the game imo
Those values don't stick for whatever reason and changing vitality mod above what you can have max anyway does nothing to your actual health/guard values. Some kind of decreased damage done modifier would be pretty sweet to have.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:12 am
CoffeeKitty wrote:
Those values don't stick for whatever reason and changing vitality mod above what you can have max anyway does nothing to your actual health/guard values. Some kind of decreased damage done modifier would be pretty sweet to have.
I second this, the game is punishing enough, but dying to 1 hit everything is just bad.

ragepyre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ragepyre »

DarKSilV wrote:
an enemy attack does 100 HP damage, with a Defense multiplier set for example at 2 or say 200% , that attack will do less damage at 50 HP damage.

I second to that

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +13 (table Update5)

Post by KS212 »

I think at this point we're probably missing only 1 or 2 more essential cheats... Debuff Immunity and Buff Duration.

'Nice to have but not essential' would be permanent super armor/no stagger and probably open all idol locations/waypoints and maybe ignore crafting materials... oh, and a way to sheath the damn sword on command.

I should buy Cielos a beer or two for this table.
DarKSilV wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:55 am

I am not talking about max poise and vitality values I am talking about how much damage an enemy can do against you, for example , an enemy attack does 100 HP damage, with a Defense multiplier set for example at 2 or say 200% , that attack will do less damage at 50 HP damage.

I don't think this game even has a 'Defense' value tbh... It definitely feels like all attacks are hardcoded to do a specific amount of damage as opposed to scaling off a stat. Using the Prayer Beads only has the effect of increasing your Life/HP and Poise amount.

CarbonZuki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CarbonZuki »

bloodaxis wrote:
CoffeeKitty wrote:
Try this, not sure if this address will work for you.

It is a drop down value, change from disabled to enabled and go fight an enemy and you shouldn't die.

this is the address that is being writin to for God Mode via SunBeam's method off page 9. It might be a static address or it might not be.

So far the address works for me (restarted pc and game) , just change from disabled to enable and should have god mode tell u disable it.
Attachments
sekiro-GodMode.CT
(531 Bytes) Downloaded 76 times
Last edited by CarbonZuki on Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

The posture damage multiplier only affects deflect, doesn't affect normal attacks against enemies that defend or not.

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

Help I'am unable to enable the table at all does this work on the Codex version ?

Edit: Never mind got it to work after I started the table before enabling any options on the fearlessrevolution trainer .

DarKSilV
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarKSilV »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:16 am
bloodaxis wrote:
CoffeeKitty wrote:
I second this, the game is punishing enough, but dying to 1 hit everything is just bad.
this game need two things to remain really faithful to the original game, Defense and Damage(which we have) multiplier
I would set the Damage multiplier to 1.3(130%) and my character Defense to 1.5(150%), I think these value would bring the game back to much more approachable difficulty

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +11 (table Update4.1)

Post by Cielos »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:27 pm
[...]
nevermind, I know what I got wrong.
I thought a successful deflect would immediately makes the enemy open for deathblow, that's why I thought the script still has problem.
while the case should be that, a successful deflect would only reduce the enemy's posture, and once the posture is drained would that be open for deathblow after a successful deflect.

///
justiny wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:50 am
The posture damage multiplier only affects deflect, doesn't affect normal attacks against enemies that defend or not.
yeah, I noticed that after I uploaded the script. turns out the injection point only deal with the deflect damage one to the attacker... going back to manipulate the posture damage at where the game writes the value now.

///
and for those who're interested. both the damage multiplier and the newly added posture damage multiplier allows you to manipulate the damage deal TO THE PLAYER now. which more or less the same as a "defense multiplier" I think...?

skalool
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skalool »

no_kon wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:31 am
Is there any way to modify the "Amount to next Skill Points"?

The xp multiplier bugged out and gave me a ridiculous number of skill points and now my exp amount to next skill point is stupid high and messing with my OCD.
also would be interested in this