Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +15 +1 (table Update7.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +9 (table Update3.3)

Post by Cielos »

eyelsi wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:32 am
[...]
just tested a bit. it started adjusting not by WD, but SA...
anyway, I did some tracing and it seems patched that up. yet to add the aobscans for the updated scriptS. gotta go out now. will post the update later~
thanks for the report!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ForgotMyLogin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +9 (table Update3.2)

Post by ForgotMyLogin »

lianly817811 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:23 am
is it possible to make a fov slider?
[Link]

Jumanji4400
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jumanji4400 »

Can you also add an option to change the walksing speed? It is quite slow to my taste.
Thank you in advance.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Would like to request an FOV hack. Playing with the 21:9 mod, its pretty hard to see.

jrubimf
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +9 (table Update3.1)

Post by jrubimf »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:26 am
what's "Fatigue damage"!?!?!?!??
I've no idea what the fuck i was typing.

Shield/Poise Damage. Cause on a new game+, the games goes to ridiculous amounts.

NAPLAYER
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +10 (table Update4)

Post by NAPLAYER »

Is there anyway to add in specific items/ combat arts? Is there a trainer for that? I accidentally killed the NPC "Blackhat Badger" - and now I can't get the Anti Air Deathblow (Mortal Draw Combat Art) item.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +11 (table Update4.1)

Post by Cielos »

@KS212
if I'm not mistaken, I can only do a successful deflect if the enemies poise is drained. that's why I can do a successful auto-deflect on a boss second chain attack but not the first one:
the first auto-deflect would drain the boss' poise, and when the second auto-deflect happens at the boss second chain attack, his poise is down already, and the deflect would break his guard, so a successful deflect would occur.
it's the same as the easy guard break script, 1st attack on a guarding enemy would drain his poise, second on a guarding enemy would break his guard.

so, my question is, did you try to deflect a boss attack without the script? I'm thinking, for the vanilla game, even if I do a good timed deflect on a boss attack, the boss still won't open for my deathblow until I've drained his poise...
I just killed the test subject by accident and a rest won't revive this mini-boss, so I can't test it again right away...

@jrubimf
did you try the easy guard break script, could it be the option you're looking for..?

@Jumanji4400
done some tracing, although I've located and can manipulate both the speed, and the analogue input, it seems the game only have walk and run (and sprint) animations, without the transition. form around 0.2 to 0.8 speed the game would use the walk animation (at a fixed slow speed), and from around 0.9x on the game would use the run animation (again, at a fix speed).
maybe I just haven't locate the proper value yet~ but I'm done with it for now...

@makotech222
did you try the link 2 post above yours? viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8938&start=105#p83339
maybe it'd help.

Kroco
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kroco »

Easy crafting please Iff possible

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:04 pm
@KS212
if I'm not mistaken, I can only do a successful deflect if the enemies poise is drained. that's why I can do a successful auto-deflect on a boss second chain attack but not the first one:
the first auto-deflect would drain the boss' poise, and when the second auto-deflect happens at the boss second chain attack, his poise is down already, and the deflect would break his guard, so a successful deflect would occur.
it's the same as the easy guard break script, 1st attack on a guarding enemy would drain his poise, second on a guarding enemy would break his guard.

You can deflect ANY attack in this game with only 2 exceptions: A grab attempt or a sweep (which will trigger a red kanji mark). Sweeps are generally identifiable with a massive tell.

How the Poise system works is: If the enemy has high Life/HP, their Poise regenerates really fast. The lower their HP the slower their Poise will regenerate. So doing almost equal damage to Life and Poise goes hand in hand. However there is DEFINITELY no requirement to Deflect anything. All that is required is timing.

Deflecting is what lowers the enemy's Poise in the first place, so there are absolutely no conditions for it, trust me. There's an IGN video here showing the Tutorial boss defeated by a pro player MANUALLY deflecting every hit:

[Link]

So, yeah, there really should be nothing stopping you from deflecting the first hit. It'd kind of ruin the system if there were conditions. If the first hit was a SWEEP, then yeah I can understand not being able to deflect it. But everything else is 100% nothing but timing.

EDIT: I should add, you can easily tell the difference between a Block and a Deflect/Parry by the fact that a Block, the enemy will continue smashing at your guard and YOUR Poise meter will fill up. You will also be pushed back significantly. A successful Deflect, the enemy will swing his weapon to the side as if it were smacked aside and you will also instead of being in a 'hard' block stance, you will recover near instantly and can counterattack.

If you're fishing for a way to test this, use the training dummy guy and put him on 'Continuous Deflect' mode. He will then spam 3-4 hits on you all the time. All that being said tho your script seems to be working perfectly fine after your first 'fix'. I don't see a problem anymore.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Amazing table, thank you :D
Last edited by acecel on Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

valz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by valz »

done.
Last edited by valz on Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ForgotMyLogin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ForgotMyLogin »

valz wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:24 pm
i kill the merchant, and cant get phantom kunai, is there any possibility to get that item through CE ? like item id or anything else
if possible, could you look the item id for it ?
Look in the box next to that dude you can practice fighting with in the beginning, I heard you can buy/get stuff from people that died there. (I haven't had this issue myself yet so I'm not sure this is the case for your situation)

jrubimf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jrubimf »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:04 pm
did you try the easy guard break script, could it be the option you're looking for..?
That's somewhat what i wanted. That makes everything killable with one hit. I wanted to give me an edge but only a little edge, if that makes sense.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +9 (table Update3.2)

Post by sicwan »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:16 am
sicwan wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:15 am
yeah, thats what they're called, I only enabled the "undead" and the inf consumables options and hums.. I had the same issue on the sugar things.. let me re-download the trainer file and verify my game files.

*edit*
I did notice that if I did NOT have them on my quick bar, they seemed to increase like expected, but when I'd add them to my quick bar, they'd freeze at whatever # I had
I just tested it again:
activated ONLY undead and inf. consumables.
added sugar and pellet to quick consumables. use both of them until they reach 1.
pick up a sugar while pellet is the active quick item: sugar quantity increased to 2.
reset the q to 1, then pick up another sugar while sugar is the activate quick item: sugar quantity increased to 2.

anyway, I've just updated int inf. consumables to inf. items, see if you still have the same problems with this script.
if not, try to think of other factors in order for ne to re- create it.

also do anyone else having this same problem?

///
seems to be working now w/ the newest trainer.. no idea what was causing it
Thanks for checking!!!

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Man, gotta say... the more I play, the more the fact I can't sheath sword is starting to be an annoyance... No idea why. Its such a tiny little niggling thing but ugh...

You'd think if not for a manual sheath button, the devs could implement an auto sheath like how its done in Ninja Gaiden... that would have been fine.