Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +15 +1 (table Update7.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +9 (table Update3)

Post by bloodaxis »

azunda wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:11 pm
yea , no idea how to do that tho..., if thats not possible any way i can change the Attack Power ?
This might help: viewtopic.php?p=83110#p83110
Not sure what exactly is new in the trainer but maybe there's an option to lower the attack power so you can use your memories or something.

Edit: even if you can't lower it, if you can increase it with the trainer you could do a normal 4 byte search in cheat engine to find the address for attack power and lower it that way instead, it might fix it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

Is there a Level Editor? I used x16 EXP trainer I didn't notice now I'm lv 999 LOL

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

Awesome work Cielos! I just finished my first run and it was a lot of fun, that guard reflect script really helped! One thing that I did find annoying though was the hit stun. Getting moves and attacks cut off because enemies can stagger and stun you with attacks was super frustrating.

I know fearlessrevolution's trainer as an invul option but that makes it so that you can't even block either. It would he cool if you could make a no hit stun script for your table.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

JessieKazama wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:20 pm
Awesome work Cielos! I just finished my first run and it was a lot of fun, that guard reflect script really helped! One thing that I did find annoying though was the hit stun. Getting moves and attacks cut off because enemies can stagger and stun you with attacks was super frustrating.

I know fearlessrevolution's trainer as an invul option but that makes it so that you can't even block either. It would he cool if you could make a no hit stun script for your table.
There is an item called Red Lump that grants temporary super armor. Using that + infinite buff duration basically gives you perma no-stagger as a temporary workaround.

But yeah, permanent super armor/no hitstun would be awesome. Most if not all the fun in this game is literally from Deflecting.

ezioaudiotore
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ezioaudiotore »

can anyone give me the value to divine confetti pls?

ForgotMyLogin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ForgotMyLogin »

Any Free Camera + Stop time table anywhere? (Or planned?)

Cross012
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cross012 »

How about items in storage? I would like to give myself more pellets/dragon blood but dont want it on my character at the time since using one might end up breaking it back to the hard limit

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +4 (table Update.4)

Post by SunBeam »

jim2point0 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:00 pm
This may be a dumb question but this is the only game where this happens for me. When scanning, the scan stops with this error:

Any idea what might be happening?
Untick MEM_MAPPED in Scan Settings. If that doesn't work, then set Affinity for cheatengine-x86_64.exe to 1 core (CPU0).

Cross012
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +9 (table Update3.1)

Post by Cross012 »

I posted it and the man already has an update for the storage pointer, I love you

Works perfectly, now I dont have to worry about the rot ever again

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

sicwan wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:53 pm
[...]
in the first level, I picked up a med pellet, toggled on the script, and picked up another one later, but the count stayed at one. I didn't see the -> in front of the item showing me that it moved it to the stash either. granted it might have and I just didn't notice
is this "med pellet" the same as the "Pellet"?
if so, there's no problem on my end.
did you freeze the quantity of the [current quick item] by accident?

///
jrubimf wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:08 pm
Cielos wrote:
done. re-download and test!
Well it worked perfectly.

But i think i made a wrong request. Mostly Fatigue damage.
what's "Fatigue damage"!?!?!?!??

///
JessieKazama wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:20 pm

I just got the first prosthetic tool.. and you're about to start 2nd run already...
it seems a lot to do by investigating the damage routine again.... (spent half a day to trace the routine for the guard info~).
but what KS212 suggested could work better.
we can trace back from this "no stagger" buff and maybe we'll find something.
I'll have a look when I get this item, but in the mean time you can start the tracing right away~

///
SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:07 am
thanks for banning the kid. (or was it TIm who did it...?)

///
Cross012 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:08 am
[...]
yeah the caller has been when I made the pointers, but forgot to make it into the final script...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:26 am
thanks for banning the kid. (or was it TIm who did it...?)
Tim :)

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Cielos wrote:

I just got the first prosthetic tool.. and you're about to start 2nd run already...
it seems a lot to do by investigating the damage routine again.... (spent half a day to trace the routine for the guard info~).
but what KS212 suggested could work better.
we can trace back from this "no stagger" buff and maybe we'll find something.
I'll have a look when I get this item, but in the mean time you can start the tracing right away~
Just a little thing to note tho, the super armor from Red Lump is not absolute. Really frigging huge hits will still stagger you. It also prevents you from using Resurrection (not that we're worried about actually dying... :P) so that may be something to consider if you were thinking of just making the effect permanent.

Having actual legit super armor that can withstand even the super massive hits WITHOUT the Resurrection penalty would be ideal IF its possible. Even the big giant dudes that hardly stagger do not have perfect armor... Once you get certain weapon(s) you can stagger them out of their attacks too.

EDIT: One last thing, is it possible to make the Inf Consumables not drop under 3 instead of 1? That way certain moves requiring 3 white spirit emblems to perform can still be infinitely spammed at full power. Having 1 emblem will still let you do the move but the power is reduced by 2/3rds.
Last edited by KS212 on Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

jim2point0
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +4 (table Update.4)

Post by jim2point0 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:07 am
Untick MEM_MAPPED in Scan Settings. If that doesn't work, then set Affinity for cheatengine-x86_64.exe to 1 core (CPU0).
MEM_MAPPED was unchecked, but changing CPU affinity did the trick. Thanks :)

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

Cielos wrote:
sicwan wrote:
[...]
in the first level, I picked up a med pellet, toggled on the script, and picked up another one later, but the count stayed at one. I didn't see the -> in front of the item showing me that it moved it to the stash either. granted it might have and I just didn't notice
is this "med pellet" the same as the "Pellet"?
if so, there's no problem on my end.
did you freeze the quantity of the [current quick item] by accident?
yeah, thats what they're called, I only enabled the "undead" and the inf consumables options and hums.. I had the same issue on the sugar things.. let me re-download the trainer file and verify my game files.

*edit*
I did notice that if I did NOT have them on my quick bar, they seemed to increase like expected, but when I'd add them to my quick bar, they'd freeze at whatever # I had

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +9 (table Update3.2)

Post by Cielos »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:34 am
[...]
thank you Tim!

///
sicwan wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:15 am
[...]
yeah, thats what they're called, I only enabled the "undead" and the inf consumables options and hums.. I had the same issue on the sugar things.. let me re-download the trainer file and verify my game files.

*edit*
I did notice that if I did NOT have them on my quick bar, they seemed to increase like expected, but when I'd add them to my quick bar, they'd freeze at whatever # I had
I just tested it again:
activated ONLY undead and inf. consumables.
added sugar and pellet to quick consumables. use both of them until they reach 1.
pick up a sugar while pellet is the active quick item: sugar quantity increased to 2.
reset the q to 1, then pick up another sugar while sugar is the activate quick item: sugar quantity increased to 2.

anyway, I've just updated int inf. consumables to inf. items, see if you still have the same problems with this script.
if not, try to think of other factors in order for ne to re- create it.

also do anyone else having this same problem?

///