Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Beneto007
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:15 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Post by Beneto007 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:02 pm

The new end June stable EA release is online at this moment

CheatingMuppet
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:51 pm
Reputation: 50

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.12 | 02-July-2019

Post by CheatingMuppet » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:26 pm

Update 1.12: Update for Build CL#101665
Please tell me if something doesn't work.


Changes
Updated for build CL#101665.
Added a teleport hack and a noclip hack (merged & updated my previous version to work in CL#101665).
Attachments
Satisfactory 1.12 v101665_unofficial.CT
(67.53 KiB) Downloaded 818 times

onyxius
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:20 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Post by onyxius » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:49 pm

Cant wait to see your update to todays UPDATE#2 patch.

CheatingMuppet
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:51 pm
Reputation: 50

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Post by CheatingMuppet » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:50 pm

onyxius wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:49 pm
Cant wait to see your update to todays UPDATE#2 patch.
Already released it. It's literally right above your post.
Edit: Unless you meant you that you can't wait to download and use it :P I didn't think of that.

onyxius
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:20 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Post by onyxius » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:57 pm

Both, i misread the date on that one :D

Deathtokick Law
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:50 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Post by Deathtokick Law » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:47 am

I there a way to fix the boxes? I can not click all of them or are they not working. I don't know what they are. Someone please help...

CheatingMuppet
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:51 pm
Reputation: 50

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Post by CheatingMuppet » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:54 am

Deathtokick Law wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:47 am
I there a way to fix the boxes? I can not click all of them or are they not working. I don't know what they are. Someone please help...
Try restarting both your game and Cheat Engine and hit the "ENABLE" box once your savegame has loaded and do not spam it, just hit it once and let it load (it could take a few seconds) and then after ~10 seconds, if Cheat Engine responds at all and no other boxes have appeared then there's a problem. No one else has reported a problem and I'm not having any problems myself so it would be difficult to fix this since you didn't give much information. Could be an AoB problem or a number of other things.

If the other boxes do appear then please be more specific as to what isn't working because I cannot work blind. Thank you.

Heromino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:06 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Post by Heromino » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:09 pm

Is it possible to make a cheat for instant dismantling things without that god damn channeling? Someday I will go nuts because of it.

MontagIstKacke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:56 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Post by MontagIstKacke » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:58 pm

I cant even open it, if I click on it it says "Failure loading the trainer. Reason :Stream read error". That didnt happen with the old versions.

CheatingMuppet
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:51 pm
Reputation: 50

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Post by CheatingMuppet » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:19 pm

Heromino wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:09 pm
Is it possible to make a cheat for instant dismantling things without that god damn channeling? Someday I will go nuts because of it.
Sure thing. I'll add it to the table for the next version but in the mean time you can click "Select all" on the code below and paste it in to the current table version and then save the table. It can go anywhere but just make sure to attach to the game before using it.

Careful with this though, it's instant and that makes it very easy to accidentally dismantle things that you didn't want to dismantle.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>24379</ID>
      <Description>"[NoBind] Instant Dismantle"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <Color>FF00FF</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(InstantDismantle,FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe,F3 0F 11 73 30 E8) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+825654)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  push rdx
  mov rdx,[rbx+30]
  add rdx,#1
  mov [rbx+30],rdx
  pop rdx

code:
  //movss [rbx+30],xmm6
  jmp return

InstantDismantle:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(InstantDismantle)

[DISABLE]

InstantDismantle:
  db F3 0F 11 73 30

unregistersymbol(InstantDismantle)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+825654

"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+82562E: FF 90 40 01 00 00        -  call qword ptr [rax+00000140]
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+825634: 48 85 C0                 -  test rax,rax
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+825637: 74 17                    -  je FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe+825650
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+825639: 48 8B 03                 -  mov rax,[rbx]
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+82563C: 48 8B CB                 -  mov rcx,rbx
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+82563F: FF 90 40 01 00 00        -  call qword ptr [rax+00000140]
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+825645: 48 8B C8                 -  mov rcx,rax
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+825648: E8 13 2B 68 01           -  call FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe+1EA8160
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+82564D: 0F 28 F0                 -  movaps xmm6,xmm0
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+825650: 48 8B 4B 20              -  mov rcx,[rbx+20]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+825654: F3 0F 11 73 30           -  movss [rbx+30],xmm6
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+825659: E8 D2 F4 FE FF           -  call FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe+814B30
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+82565E: 48 8B B8 40 01 00 00     -  mov rdi,[rax+00000140]
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+825665: 48 85 FF                 -  test rdi,rdi
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+825668: 74 44                    -  je FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe+8256AE
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+82566A: E8 71 FA 20 00           -  call FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe+A350E0
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+82566F: 48 8B 4F 10              -  mov rcx,[rdi+10]
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+825673: 4C 8D 80 88 00 00 00     -  lea r8,[rax+00000088]
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+82567A: 49 63 40 08              -  movsxd  rax,dword ptr [r8+08]
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+82567E: 3B 81 90 00 00 00        -  cmp eax,[rcx+00000090]
"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+825684: 7F 28                    -  jg FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe+8256AE
}
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

MontagIstKacke wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:58 pm
I cant even open it, if I click on it it says "Failure loading the trainer. Reason :Stream read error". That didnt happen with the old versions.
Thanks for letting me know. I'm looking into this.
Try running Cheat Engine as an admin.
The table might be corrupted, try redownloading it.

MontagIstKacke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:56 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Post by MontagIstKacke » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:28 pm

Ok, I already tried redownloading it 2 times, and it didnt work.
Just tried it again one minute ago, now it works.

Baab
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:00 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Post by Baab » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:01 pm

MontagIstKacke wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:58 pm
I cant even open it, if I click on it it says "Failure loading the trainer. Reason :Stream read error". That didnt happen with the old versions.
Same issue here. I try to redownload or execute in admin but no result. :|

CheatingMuppet
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:51 pm
Reputation: 50

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Post by CheatingMuppet » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:10 pm

MontagIstKacke wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:28 pm
Ok, I already tried redownloading it 2 times, and it didnt work.
Just tried it again one minute ago, now it works.
Baab wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:01 pm
MontagIstKacke wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:58 pm
I cant even open it, if I click on it it says "Failure loading the trainer. Reason :Stream read error". That didnt happen with the old versions.
Same issue here. I try to redownload or execute in admin but no result. :|
There is something going on with FearLess right now. It's possible that the table isn't being downloaded properly for you.
For me when I download anything from this site, Firefox tells me its unsafe and I have to force Firefox to download it anyway in order for the file to be downloaded. Maybe this is related ? They are working on resolving the problem as far as I know.

Can you maybe copy & paste your non-working/broken .CT file and send it in a PM to me ? (open it with notepad, select all & copy)

Edit: You can also try download the previous version (v1.11E from page 9) for the experimental branch, most things should work but obviously the teleport/noclip hacks wont be available for you.

Baab
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:00 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Post by Baab » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:38 pm

CheatingMuppet wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:10 pm
MontagIstKacke wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:28 pm
Ok, I already tried redownloading it 2 times, and it didnt work.
Just tried it again one minute ago, now it works.
Baab wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:01 pm
MontagIstKacke wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:58 pm
I cant even open it, if I click on it it says "Failure loading the trainer. Reason :Stream read error". That didnt happen with the old versions.
Same issue here. I try to redownload or execute in admin but no result. :|
There is something going on with FearLess right now. It's possible that the table isn't being downloaded properly for you.
For me when I download anything from this site, Firefox tells me its unsafe and I have to force Firefox to download it anyway in order for the file to be downloaded. Maybe this is related ? They are working on resolving the problem as far as I know.

Can you maybe copy & paste your non-working/broken .CT file and send it in a PM to me ? (open it with notepad, select all & copy)

Edit: You can also try download the previous version (v1.11E from page 9) for the experimental branch, most things should work but obviously the teleport/noclip hacks wont be available for you.
It's strange, is empty ! (0 octet)

CheatingMuppet
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:51 pm
Reputation: 50

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Post by CheatingMuppet » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:01 pm

Baab wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:38 pm
CheatingMuppet wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:10 pm
MontagIstKacke wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:28 pm
Ok, I already tried redownloading it 2 times, and it didnt work.
Just tried it again one minute ago, now it works.
Baab wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:01 pm


Same issue here. I try to redownload or execute in admin but no result. :|
There is something going on with FearLess right now. It's possible that the table isn't being downloaded properly for you.
For me when I download anything from this site, Firefox tells me its unsafe and I have to force Firefox to download it anyway in order for the file to be downloaded. Maybe this is related ? They are working on resolving the problem as far as I know.

Can you maybe copy & paste your non-working/broken .CT file and send it in a PM to me ? (open it with notepad, select all & copy)

Edit: You can also try download the previous version (v1.11E from page 9) for the experimental branch, most things should work but obviously the teleport/noclip hacks wont be available for you.
It's strange, is empty ! (0 octet)
Yea then something went wrong during the download. I'm fairly sure that the problem is the "file is unsafe" thing that currently is going on.
You're gonna need to figure out how to stop your browser from intercepting the download. Send me a PM if you are unable to do so and I can help.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], namines, peddroelm, srx47, toshlynx, Xen671