Homeworld Remastered Collection v2.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Mar-17

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Homeworld Remastered Collection v2.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Mar-17

Post by kanggg »

Try this one: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25417

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

raffel080108
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by raffel080108 »

kanggg wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:22 pm
Hello, sadly this cheat table does not include options such as fast-build or instant-research. The infinite resource cheat is also very limited...

zyzerg
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zyzerg »

please update to 2.3

makeitmakesense
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by makeitmakesense »

CheatEpithet wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:57 am
Hereby an updated trainer/table for homeworld remastered version 2.300, it might also work on steam but I only tested it on epic games version
Features are the following:
  • (Increase) resource units [by 1000]
  • No build time + no cost
In attachment is both a CETRAINER (open and it's already hotkey bound for you, with DEL to appear/disappear trainer window) and a regular CT where you can manually activate no build or change resource units value.
I also added the address that shows the actual resource units display value, because the game stores the resource units value, multiplied by 1024 (e.g. if I have 1000 resource units, the value stored is 1000 * 1024).

Made by Myself
Homeworld1Remastered.zip

Note: I noticed that on homeworld remastered 2, the AI has been changed so the ship building mechanism has shared opcodes with enemy. The pointer I'm using for the resource units also change from mission 4/5 and beyond. I'm currently trying to fix both but if somebody already found a solution it'd be appreciated. (I was already comparing the esi register, but the player offset changes from mission 4/5 and on, so that fix was invalidated too)
Bruh why is this encrypted? Why is there no password included to unlock it? Make it make sense

CheatEpithet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CheatEpithet »

makeitmakesense wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:17 pm
CheatEpithet wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:57 am
Hereby an updated trainer/table for homeworld remastered version 2.300, it might also work on steam but I only tested it on epic games version
Features are the following:
  • (Increase) resource units [by 1000]
  • No build time + no cost
In attachment is both a CETRAINER (open and it's already hotkey bound for you, with DEL to appear/disappear trainer window) and a regular CT where you can manually activate no build or change resource units value.
I also added the address that shows the actual resource units display value, because the game stores the resource units value, multiplied by 1024 (e.g. if I have 1000 resource units, the value stored is 1000 * 1024).

Made by Myself
Homeworld1Remastered.zip

Note: I noticed that on homeworld remastered 2, the AI has been changed so the ship building mechanism has shared opcodes with enemy. The pointer I'm using for the resource units also change from mission 4/5 and beyond. I'm currently trying to fix both but if somebody already found a solution it'd be appreciated. (I was already comparing the esi register, but the player offset changes from mission 4/5 and on, so that fix was invalidated too)
Bruh why is this encrypted? Why is there no password included to unlock it? Make it make sense
Zip files need to be password protected, otherwise they will get removed, as is stated in viewtopic.php?t=20 and viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9816

The password is literally under the link to click to download the file as a subtext label.

CheatEpithet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CheatEpithet »

raffel080108 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:46 am
kanggg wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:22 pm
Hello, sadly this cheat table does not include options such as fast-build or instant-research. The infinite resource cheat is also very limited...
I only have the epic games version, if you want a working steam version I suggest you gift somebody who can do that the steam version