Game Name: Mortal Kombat X
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 0.305-05.126703.1
Game Process: MK10.exe
Game File Version: 126.96.36.199
Saves and loads table state (i.e.: what memory records are enabled).
Uses named states (i.e.: 'default', 'testState', or 'SuperCheated'), if no name is given then 'default' is used.
- Save Table State : Default
- Save Table State : Casual
- Save Table State : Full
- Save Table State : Test
- Load Table State : Default
- Load Table State : Casual
- Load Table State : Full
- Load Table State : Test
- Teleport To: Waypoint
- Teleport: Back
- Save Location (saves location to local file)
- Generate Memory Records (helper script for generating "teleport to save" scripts from saves)
- Zero Camera Rotation Angle
- Write Saves To File
- Print Saves
- Rename Save
- Read From File
- Delete Save
- Round Timer Start Hook
- Freeze Round Timer
- Krypt Unlocker
- Free Tokens
- Health Dec. Hook (for P1 & P2)
- Energy Dec. Hook (for P1 & P2)
- Super Meter Hook (for P1 & P2)
- No Hitbox (for P1 & P2)
- Auto Table Updater
- Auto Attach to process
- Simple Logger (with levels)
- Debug Section:
- Print Game Module Info
- Print Game Module Version
- Enable Compact Mode
- Disable Compact Mode
- Set Logger Level : WARN (Default)
- Set Logger Level : INFO
- Set Logger Level : DEBUG
- Set Logger Level : TRACE
- All hooks have their own section, check scripts for real hook names.
- v 1.0.1: Initial release
- v 1.0.2: Added: "No Hitbox"
Errors and Bugs:
- Steam: Verify Integrity of Game Files
- Open CE and open the settings window (Edit -> Settings).
Then check that you are allowing Lua scripts to run, you can select any one of the three shown here.
- Click Ok and then close CE.
- Start the game.
- Open the CE table file by double clicking it.
Give the table a second to load, run the Lua scripts, and attach to the game.
- Attach to the Game Process, if not auto attached.
- Print the game module infromation.
- Set the Logger level to "Debug".
- Activate the "Main Hooks".
Activate any of the scripts/hooks that you wish to use.
You can also load the table state "test".
- If error is during deactivation of scripts, then deactivate all scripts.
You can load the table state "none".
- Copy all the output text of the CE's "Lua Engine" window.
- Post the output text here in side code blocks. i.e.
If you find anything you want to know more about how it works (the Lua stuff, or any of the AA scripts), just let me know.
See this Lua extension with helper tools for extracting the table files into folders used by my Lua modules:
Add Table Helpers to Tools Menu.
Older Table Versions: