Devil May Cry 5 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
march
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Devil May Cry 5 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Post by march »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:04 pm
teinousi wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:46 am

I only know as Bloody Place is arrive in April free DL , and I think not will have SE verion , may be com to free DLC a very very later more possibly ......
I hope you are right, I really do.

They know ppl very badly want to play as Vergil, Lady and Trish. The demand is there... If Capcom are 'so nice' to give it free... I will die of shock.
i am sure they will do it , they won't be glad to do that but they will if they aren't fucking idiots that don't understand how is dangerous for them to spite their own buyers o.O , and about playable characters , how to unlock dante ? for now i can only play as nero and V , but even after completing the game at son of sparda difficulty i can't still play as dante

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

march wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:17 pm
i am sure they will do it , they won't be glad to do that but they will if they aren't fucking idiots that don't understand how is dangerous for them to spite their own buyers o.O
Are you 12?
march wrote:
and about playable characters , how to unlock dante ? for now i can only play as nero and V , but even after completing the game at son of sparda difficulty i can't still play as dante
Dante unlocks while you play the game. If you haven't played as him yet you haven't completed the game at all. Like -- what?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

OleMagne wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:25 pm

Dante unlocks while you play the game. If you haven't played as him yet you haven't completed the game at all. Like -- what?
Bet you anything he just tossed on inf health and beat Urizen.

Pain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pain »

i have collected all the purple fragments but it does not trigger the achievement?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Finished the game... man, seeing what Vergil can do AND his Sin DT form just makes me want to play as him even more, ugh... Damnit Capcom, why you cut content so bad? ><

RaZ0R_R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RaZ0R_R »

Is it possible to do 'Invincibility'? As in, attacks on the player character don't hit/don't register (for no damage runs & keeping up style meter in combat).

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Azure »

JessieKazama wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:59 am
Thanks a lot for the amazing work!

Just letting you know, the infinite health one doesnt work on hell and hell difficulty.

march
Cheater
Cheater

Post by march »

OleMagne wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:25 pm
march wrote:
i am sure they will do it , they won't be glad to do that but they will if they aren't fucking idiots that don't understand how is dangerous for them to spite their own buyers o.O
Are you 12?
march wrote:
and about playable characters , how to unlock dante ? for now i can only play as nero and V , but even after completing the game at son of sparda difficulty i can't still play as dante
firts of all: what i said about developers is true and secondly , i discovered why the fuck the game appear to be empty of dante and the remaining missions from 10 to 20: the damn developers make the game react like you completed it once you beat the final boss with nero , but in truth you really have to take a look at the missions menu and see that the mission 9 appear once you beat the final boss with ner -.- , if only they avoided idiotic things like tell you that you unlocked something and then put you in the man menu i wouldn't be so confused god fucking damn it
Last edited by march on Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jhonz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jhonz »

how to active the cheats

JustBored
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JustBored »

teinousi wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:14 am
KS212 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:52 am
JustBored wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:36 am
fearlessrevolution has unlimited sin mode??
Yes.
what about Mission 20 's Vergil fight ? that things HP work or not ? hvn't use 3dm's thing
That fearlessrevolution trainer is wild, I dont think I ever had as much fun playing the game, and unlimited HP is meh, you can get by without it, the only thing I need to master is EX Gauge...

march
Cheater
Cheater

Post by march »

infinite hp is important , not fucking "meh" , also is important to have some sort of god mode because on the hell or hell level of difficulty the unlimited hp mod doesn't work since you lost more energy that whan the mod allow you to regain instantly , i don't want the unlimited health to be ignored only because some damn idiot claim that it isn't important while it is important

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

Just updated the table for V and Dante scripts. Added both Maxed Sin Devil Trigger and Infinite SDT Duration for those who might want it to function differently. Basically the first one fills up the gauge automatically and the second one just makes it last forever. V's scripts allow his summons to be powered up with DT forever and they can no longer take damage. Redownload from the main post!

march
Cheater
Cheater

Post by march »

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I am not sure if i understand what Devil Breaker Override is supposed to do, but still i can't enable it in this last table and in another previous one, same problem for Inf Double Jump, just so you know.

Thanks for the table ofc ;)

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Devil Breaker Override lets you pick the next Breaker in the order no matter what you have equipped in there.