Devil May Cry 5 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Devil May Cry 5 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Post by NewMember »

Is it possible to add one-hit kill to Urizen's red crystal/yamato? It's always blocking the way from me killing Urizen in 1hit.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:35 am
Haven't yet heard of a DMC championship and besides, not everyone makes it in a per-se championship.
I for one would honestly like to see a tourney or championship of some kind to see who can make the longest unbroken combo. Some of the shit the DMC experts/pros put out is honestly ridiculous.

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

Besides Fluffy Quack mods, can someone add character replacer in DMC5 like it was done in RE2? Let's say I want to replace Dante with Trish. It's ok if the face looks wrong and voice doesn't swap. It was possible in RE2 so is it possible here too?

DarkWave0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkWave0 »

An unbroken combo would be fairly boring as what the pro players do is more than just a combo, it's abuse of certain quirks in the attacks that make them combine in nice ways. So if one of them would do a combo without that they'll be able to go on for hours probably, myself included.

Also style tournaments are held based on votes. Players make videos with combos or gameplay to impress people and people vote on what player impressed them the most. It's fairly loose in terms of rules, but it's a good time. We could do a little style tournament here if anyone wants.

Also I'd like to add to the discussion that practicing dmc has given me more than i ever expected;
- taught me discipline
- improved my hand-eye coordination which was noticable in various other hand activities (not masturbation)
- improved my concentration on one thing
- gained understanding of how i react to pressure in regards to performance anxiety
- gained knowledge of how games work and allow me to have fun with their mechanics more
- gave me an entry point for doing gameplay design
- gave me confidence in a time where i had none
- it got me in contact with people i communicate with daily
- taught me about muscle memory and how it affects my learning
- it was enjoyable because i could set my own challenges instead of trying to complete a challenge set by another person.

I'd recommend some combo practice to anyone who likes videogames, but otherwise i think dmc5 does a very good job of motivating the player to get better at combos and evading attacks. It also does so gradually along difficulty levels. It's a very fair game, and there's always auto mode to help you out.

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

so for some reason the steam version doesn't let you increase the game speed via speed hack anymore. It did yesterday but now it only lets you slow down gameplay. Does anyone have a solution to this? I just want to play using my bootleg turbo mode

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

miwagre wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:03 pm
so for some reason the steam version doesn't let you increase the game speed via speed hack anymore. It did yesterday but now it only lets you slow down gameplay. Does anyone have a solution to this? I just want to play using my bootleg turbo mode
The game has the free update now? I'm using fearlessrevolution trainer to increase/decrease speed and it works fine.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Akuma wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:04 pm
Level and Mode selector.

Pretty self explanatory.

Can Force a Level to Load from mission select.
--- Plays proper intro to levels (at least for me) if you load from Mission Select
--- Can choose all modes
Human
Devil Hunter
Son of Sparda
Dante Must Die
Heaven or Hell
Hell and Hell

Can Pick Extra levels like.
The Void

End Game Credit Fight

Bloody Palace Its broken but it is the first level and its cool to look at. Will remove all menu access.

DMC5 Level and Mode Select.ct
Be wary of using this to unlock things, it blocks you from unlocking a Dante skill called "Irregular full custom" which unlocks by beating the game in Son of Sparda mode. Everything else unlocks but this skill, which you need for 2 achievements. There is no way to get it after using the table.

[Link]

Mist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mist »

Thank You JessieKazama for your work!! so many people used you table and the game was released only 6 days ago. I am using your "inf Devil Breaker Uses" & "Devil Breaker Override" since nero is my favorite character and i love the difficulty of the game the way it is, i guess i enjoy doing & learning stylish combos more.
I'll be so grateful if you reply to this question: can you add this 2 functions in your table?
-Auto-Skip Cutscenes (including Into,Outro and Camera Events) i have this option with a trainer in DMC4SE, it would be so cool.
-Add Gerbera GP01 in the shop (since i don't have the deluxe version of the game) or if possible replace the "Buster Arm" (the red one with claws) which is useless after you finish the game with the "Gerbera GP01" ?

Cellx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cellx »

Mist wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:36 pm
Devil Breaker Override
What does this do anyway?
Also seconding auto skip!
Great work already anyway!

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

Hey psst... thanks to Jim2Point0:
DevilMayCry5.exe+179CA19D - F3 0F10 9F 80030000 - movss xmm3,[rdi+00000380] << READ ADDRESS. SET TO 1.0 for normal procedure, 0.00001 otherwise.

that's game speed. Enjoy

Now if anyone has any pointers how to disable the bloody HUD or disable the in-game DOF, I'm all ears :)

Monskiller
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Monskiller »

Akuma wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:04 pm
Not sure what is, but the selector doesn't seem to work. It doesn't react.

Only clue I have is opening the script and getting this error:

Code: Select all

Failure determining what "DevilMayCry5.exe"+4BD002 means
On line 24

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

I cleaned the topic, so let's keep it on topic from here on out.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

NewMember wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:35 pm
miwagre wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:03 pm
The game has the free update now? I'm using fearlessrevolution trainer to increase/decrease speed and it works fine.
No update has been released. I doubt the game will see a patch until April which is when the Bloody Palace DLC is supposed to drop seeing as the game runs fine for the large majority who aren't trying to run the game on potoasters. FWIW the RE Engine is quite decently well optimized.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Otis_Inf wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:27 pm

Now if anyone has any pointers how to disable the bloody HUD or disable the in-game DOF, I'm all ears :)
Can't disable the HUD IIRC but DOF can be disabled by editing the dmc5config.ini and setting the line DepthOfFiledEnable=true to false.

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

KS212 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:54 pm
Otis_Inf wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:27 pm

Can't disable the HUD IIRC but DOF can be disabled by editing the dmc5config.ini and setting the line DepthOfFiledEnable=true to false.
Yes, tho I need it to be a toggle, so we can use it in the cutscenes if we want to watch them and hide the dof when we want to take screenshots from them. My camera tools work alright, hud-toggle and dof toggle are the things that make it less ideal. I know there's an app.HudManager, however x64Dbg doesn't list that as a referenced string, so I don't know the class layout :/ anyway, thanks :)