Devil May Cry 5 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nazca
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Devil May Cry 5 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Post by Nazca »

Hi, is it possible to add a script with unlimited life to the enemy ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Akuma wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:45 am
Im going to ruin everyones Vergils Hopes now. Vergil is in the game and does have some assets and playable code. I have found data pertaining to him being playable but it doesnt seem to be fleshed out. I have also found character checks for player "3" (0:nero, 1:dante, 2:V , 3:Vergil). Sad part I havent found any substantial in game argument code . I havent looked tht hard but ive looked enuf to know tht if he is playable currently in this version of the .exe he would likely be rather broken from what i can tell.

Also to the guy who wants to switch out Breaker arms while keeping them. I worked on tht today just working up a workaround to remove the explosion animation. Which means im diving back into animation data.

edited --- grammar
By broken do you mean horrendously bullshittingly overpowered broken, or 'not a finished character' broken? The former would be totally fine just saying. :P Maybe that's why Capcom didn't give it to us right now, the game as it stands is still unfinished and the upcoming free Bloody Palace 'DLC' is them finishing off the game for real.

Great discoveries though. Rather than ruining everyone's hopes, if they've bothered to actually create player tags like that then it seems like an almost guarantee that he will be made playable in future. If they weren't going to do it, why even bother doing things like that? At least that's the logic thread I'm holding onto. Asking for say, Trish or Lady to be playable may be farther fetched... is there any code that points to either of the girls?
Nazca wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:46 am
Hi, is it possible to add a script with unlimited life to the enemy ?
Go into The Void? That's what its for, training mode. You can choose your enemy and their reactions too.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Hey hey hey...

[Link]

alphazolam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alphazolam »

Could anyone convert or help me convert Jim2point0's photo mode script for Resident Evil 2 Remake so that it works on DMC5? Or make another script like it? Looking at it I'd guess that aobscan thing doesn't work for the camera because it needs a different address, but I have no idea really. Using the script in DMC5 after replacing all the "re2.exe"s in it to "DevilMayCry5.exe"s doesn't crash the game, but only the timescale function that slows the game to 1% speed actually works and the camera-control one wont execute.

The script is so much better than the regular photo mode for DMC5 because you can watch the animations as you're playing in slow motion (from another CT script) until they look perfect for a screenshot, then slow it down to 1% speed and perfectly position the camera. Also it's got hotkeys for changing the FOV, and the cam was not limited to staying within a certain range around the player. The official way of pausing and going to photo mode is delayed and very hard to get it at the perfect moment you want for the screenshot

Here is the download for it if you want to take a look:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8539&start=735#p78964

Akuma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akuma »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:42 am
Hey hey hey...

[Link]

Well my suspicions about him being incomplete wr true. No concentration - no Trick Up I couldnt find references to these in the game either. Found alot about summon swords but nothing directly referenced about Yamato which makes me nervous because it could mean he could only have Yamato.

Still I hope capcom gives him a small campaign for the DLC. A solid three missions would make me more then happy.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Any way you can make him playable like in the vid? An incomplete Vergil is still better than no Vergil.

Akuma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akuma »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:43 am
Any way you can make him playable like in the vid? An incomplete Vergil is still better than no Vergil.

Yep sure can. You guys will just have to wait for my release. :lol:

Also Im very familiar with this games design as it basically mirrors DMC4 engine construction. so i mightl be able to actually get somethings working mate.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

According to comments in that youtube vid also, there's a 'Mission 19' Vergil that's basically the boss one with the complete movelist (???)...

So, there's two different Vergils in the game?... If that's actually true then the boss one would probably be superior to even the final 'player' one as we all know player characters get nerfed BECAUSE they're player characters :P

Akuma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akuma »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:14 am
According to comments in that youtube vid also, there's a 'Mission 19' Vergil that's basically the boss one with the complete movelist (???)...

So, there's two different Vergils in the game?... If that's actually true then the boss one would probably be superior to even the final 'player' one as we all know player characters get nerfed BECAUSE they're player characters :P
I think its the same Vergil as the One Hit script had a bunch of problems with Mission 19 Vergil as he kept coming up as a player. The Biggest Blunder of Vergil being playable is these crazy low budget cosplay cut scenes.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Those cutscenes were fukken brilliant :D

Nazca
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nazca »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:17 am
Go into The Void? That's what its for, training mode. You can choose your enemy and their reactions too.
I need it for training with pack of mobs, what it is not possible in the void :/

T69xRiPx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by T69xRiPx »

Hi, can anyone explain whats the use of devil breaker override? Id like to use inifnite devil breaker but it doesnt did what the void unli devil breaker does

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@Akuma: It would be far more professional if your CE actually told us you know WTF you're doing :D I see a bunch of guess-ups in there :) Use this:

Code: Select all

function _readInteger( Input )
  -- thanks, Pox!
  local Value = readInteger( Input )
  if Value < 0x80000000 then return Value
  else return Value - 0x100000000 end
end

function GetName( input )
  local addr = readQword( readQword( readQword( readQword( input ) ) + 0x68 ) + 0x20 )
  return readString( addr, 6000 )
end

local addr = 0x000000001317C050
local szName = GetName( addr )
print( string.format( "Struct: 0x%X\r\nName: %s\r\n- - - -" , addr, szName ) )
Change "local addr = 0x000000001317C050" to your address and Execute in Memory Viewer > Ctrl+L.

Example, based on Jessie's table:

1) Load a secret mission, Esc to Pause Menu.
2) "Freeze Secret Mission Timer" -> enable script, Memory Viewer > Ctrl+G: ismt [Enter].
2) Set breakpoint. Disable script so you see the original instruction:

DevilMayCry5.exe+16AFA322 - F3 0F11 4B 5C - movss [rbx+5C],xmm1

Let CE break.
3) CE breaks -> check "rbx" -> mine is 00000000133BC360. Feed it to script, Execute and..

"
Struct: 0x133BC360
Name: app.ElapsedTimeSetting
- - - -
"

And speaking of this feature, let's analyze the code a bit and share some of the XP using that script:

So:
  • If you do [rbx+70] == 0x0 in the below, you kill the entire timer countdown:

Code: Select all

0000000156AFA2E2 | 8B4B 70                        | MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[RBX+70]                | [rbx+70] == 0x2
0000000156AFA2E5 | 85C9                           | TEST ECX,ECX                                 |
0000000156AFA2E7 | 0F84 94000000                  | JE devilmaycry5.156AFA381                    |
  • If you do [rbx+70] == 0x1 in the above, timer counts-up :)
BR,
Sun

Raven
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Raven »

Hey there. New to this. i know title says steam but do we know for certainty this is not somethin that might ban me from the game?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Raven wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:57 am
Hey there. New to this. i know title says steam but do we know for certainty this is not somethin that might ban me from the game?
This is a singleplayer game... There's nothing to ban from.