Devil May Cry 5 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Devil May Cry 5 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Post by teinousi »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:58 am
Oh shit.. I think I was not supposed to kill him at that stage o_O.. it triggers some "secret ending"..

EDIT: Yep; shit. Why did I not see I didn't have to kill him? o_O

due u r not the one

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jrubimf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jrubimf »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:03 am
jrubimf wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:55 am
Anyway to remove the penalty from using auto assist?
Seriously? Unless you keep aim on AUTO non-stop, that penalty is like < 1.0...
I did not knew it affect only the times when you used it.

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:44 am
This is the last time I buy stuff from Capcom. Game completed in 15h... They have no fucking vision past the rough DML. I think developers never thought we'd use cheats to speed up gameplay... Not everyone is a keyboard/mouse mashing freak, wishing to finish the game the 'proper' way...
Why use keyboard and mouse for an action game? Surprised how many people don't own Xbone controllers.

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

Final boss does indeed have infinite health with the script enabled, here's probably why. Spoilers below.
Spoiler
The only reason I can think that Vergil has infinite health is that he is gonna be a playable character down the line, since no other boss or enemy has this issue with the script. It's intended for the playable characters only.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

@Sunbeemy
You can kill him in the Prologue and end the game in 30 min, surprised you didn't try that lol.

@Jessie
Vergil playable is guaranteed, as if they won't milk money with 'DMC5SE' DLC like with 4. They know the fans will pay for Vergil, he's too popular.

JustBored
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JustBored »

jrubimf wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:55 am
Anyway to remove the penalty from using auto assist?
ya know, i mean, you do you, but if I had to be honest, I never played a DMC game before, and after playing the game on "Son of Sparda" difficulty, if you learn the moves as you play through the game you get really good at it. just a suggestion

shood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shood »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:48 am
@Sunbeemy
You can kill him in the Prologue and end the game in 30 min, surprised you didn't try that lol.
Thanks for the advice! I completed the prologue several times and opened all levels of difficulty, killing him. :) But it did not unlock special costumes.

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:07 am
And yes.. there are several more missions..

" Bronze – Battle for the Ages – Clear Missions 19 and 20 without using continues (any difficulty except Heaven or Hell). "

Just a warning people: let Urizen kill you after he stands up from his throne in mission 8 :D If you kill him, you won't play the remaining missions.
uh... you can still play the rest of the missions if you merk urizen as Nero.... You just gotta hop on stage select instead of continue after getting the mock ending card.

Beating Urizen at any point prior to the key plot point will just unlock the next difficulty option(s) and boot you to the main menu but the next mission on the difficulty you chose will still be unlocked for you to go through all the same through stage select.

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

JessieKazama wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:46 am
Final boss does indeed have infinite health with the script enabled, here's probably why. Spoilers below.
Spoiler
The only reason I can think that Vergil has infinite health is that he is gonna be a playable character down the line, since no other boss or enemy has this issue with the script. It's intended for the playable characters only.
Spoiler
Yeah he's somewhat playable already. Master SunBeam could probably do the work for those who want it. :) EDIT: I am in NO WAY saying he'd even be bothered or that it's even possible. Don't jump to any conclusions, buddy. He's just the one I find most skillful. :)
wrote: PlayerVergil.ExternParameter
PlayerVergil.SummonedSwordsController
PlayerVergil.NormalSummonedSwordsController
There are multiple classes for all his skills and such, too.
Etc. Can't wait for all the requests once people read my spoiler. Not gonna do it.

EDIT: Debug menu seems to be left intact.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

If the Debug Menu is in, there's a fan community out there who will make it playable at some point even if we don't. The same group that did the one for DMC4SE.

criwes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by criwes »

awesome table, I love it, one request though.
you can still lose in hell and hell difficulty and i'm asking if someone has put any thought into cracking that one, you only have 3 hits before game over and infinite health obviously doesn't cut it. It would be a great addition for those who want a 100% completion :)

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

JessieKazama wrote:
Spoiler
what about how to use trish and lady ? I cleared M20 still haven unlock except Nero dt unlock :|

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

teinousi wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:14 pm
JessieKazama wrote:
Spoiler
what about how to use trish and lady ? I cleared M20 still haven unlock except Nero dt unlock :|
Considering there's a rating gimmick on mission 10 (the thumbs up thingo) for Dante and neither V nor Nero are playable on that mission, it's pre suspect that Lady and/ or trish aren't (gonna be) playable.

Some claimed that the cameo rating on mission 10 being tied to prologue players' perspective but I've yet to see a name at all on prologue runs.... it's always just DMC crew.

That and the whole ex costume for them as well.

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

Nero EX instant pls ^_^

tombj24
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tombj24 »

just wondering if anyone here has a save file with Dante's irregular full custom unlocked?