Dawn of man

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
herman925
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dawn of man

Post by herman925 »

The trader storage option seems to work before on my Steam version but now it just shows ???

As for the 2nd one, I cannot even toggle it. It just refuses to be checked.

Update: Option 1 works, but the option Trader Storage has to be checked BEFORE clicking the trader. Option 2 still doesn't work =)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

yousaidit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yousaidit »

When I try activating the first script, I get this error 'Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector dll ' never had this error before with any table. I am using the latest version of CE. Help :)

darkGraf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by darkGraf »

herman925 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:44 am
Update: Option 1 works, but the option Trader Storage has to be checked BEFORE clicking the trader. Option 2 still doesn't work =)
Or you could just try to buy or sell something.
yousaidit wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:38 pm
When I try activating the first script, I get this error 'Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector dll ' never had this error before with any table. I am using the latest version of CE. Help :)
You are the only one that have this issue. I think it's not a problem related to table :) Try to launch CE as administrator, maybe?

herman925
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by herman925 »

darkGraf wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:18 am
herman925 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:44 am
Or you could just try to buy or sell something.
yousaidit wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:38 pm
You are the only one that have this issue. I think it's not a problem related to table :) Try to launch CE as administrator, maybe?
I figured out how to make it work. I have to check the storage option BEFORE clicking the trader to show the trading menu. Thanks!

CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CarlosGFG »

Max condition of buildings, Towers no work and Resources condition does not work, Please correct the bug

darkGraf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by darkGraf »

CarlosGFG wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:46 am
Max condition of buildings, Towers no work and Resources condition does not work, Please correct the bug
Just use scripts from Cake-san. They are better.

CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CarlosGFG »

Okay, thanks for the attention

PrussianSM
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PrussianSM »

Please update

CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CarlosGFG »

Please update v1.2.0

merrowind
ViP
ViP

Post by merrowind »

CarlosGFG wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:06 pm
Please update v1.2.0
The table in this post still functions. What is missing can be solved by using a cheat mod from Nexus Mods.
Table: viewtopic.php?p=81440#p81440
Mod: https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/dawnofman/mods/1

darkGraf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by darkGraf »

CarlosGFG wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:06 pm
Please update v1.2.0
Just launched 1.2.1 and all options in my table still working, as i can tell by quick look.
What's not working for you? What version of the game? GOG or Steam? I made it for steam.
Also i'm not responsible for scripts from other contributors.

FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FlipFloppy »

A little trick I figured out. Early game, sticks, max stats option. In this option, it sets age to 20 which means that when new people are born or join the village their age is set to 20. This is a problem early game because kids are very useful to collect sticks, so the problem is that early game we run out of sticks very quickly. So, solution is to rem out (put // at the beginning of each line in that part of the script) the age lines in the script and still get all the other benefits of max stats.

CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CarlosGFG »

FlipFloppy wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:27 pm
A little trick I figured out. Early game, sticks, max stats option. In this option, it sets age to 20 which means that when new people are born or join the village their age is set to 20. This is a problem early game because kids are very useful to collect sticks, so the problem is that early game we run out of sticks very quickly. So, solution is to rem out (put // at the beginning of each line in that part of the script) the age lines in the script and still get all the other benefits of max stats.
Hi I did all that you said, but the adults become old men.

CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CarlosGFG »

If possible, someone does a script in order that the dogs do not suffer damage. please.

TDCxsnipes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TDCxsnipes »

i was wondering if could be updated to the current version of the game.