Shantae Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition +14 [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Shantae Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition +14 [Steam]

Post by VampTY » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:17 am

CE Table, i made it and is working for the 32 version of the game for steam, it might work also for the non-steam version!

The steam version of the game can be found-> https://store.steampowered.com/app/7643 ... te_Edition

There are 14 options, select the one(s) you desire and play:

# Stamina for Rottytops, i forgot about it, if is a must, i can update the tablet, let me know!

NOTE : - feel free to use this table to cheat and please don't upload it somewhere else or say that you made this table, have a little respect!
Attachments
Shantae Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition.CT
(13.32 KiB) Downloaded 438 times

solidification
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Shantae Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition +14 [Steam]

Post by solidification » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:42 am

Did this game get an update in the past month? The boxes can still be checked, but nothing works, and trying to dance with anything activated crashes the game.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Shantae Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition +14 [Steam]

Post by VampTY » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:12 pm

It did, form all the tables i've uploaded here, only this game had an update.. you can try it if you have the non-steam version of the game cracked by Plaza, the ultimate edition plus the update 20180731, it works just great, just tested, cause i still have this version installed...this will work only for ultimate edition, as the title is for.In 1-2 months i'll update the steam version as well, waiting so they won't update it again..!Also is for the 32 version..in any case, i'll update it as i've said, but after a while.

Best of luck!