Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nerbynerby
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by nerbynerby »

any idea when would BK upgrade his table?

Keep up the goodwork guys!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

ATKT Update?

ditus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ditus »

senseirain wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:39 am
ATKT Update?
I think the current table is working normally, at least inf. item use and 1 jewel maxes skill is (this is what i always use :P ).

Also want to say thanks to you guys for keeping everything updated, even the character editor, just used to get the Kjarr weapons.

I recommend this list for what Kulve weapons to get: [Link]

apollo531
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by apollo531 »

ditus wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:04 pm
senseirain wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:39 am
ATKT Update?
I think the current table is working normally, at least inf. item use and 1 jewel maxes skill is (this is what i always use :P ).

Also want to say thanks to you guys for keeping everything updated, even the character editor, just used to get the Kjarr weapons.

I recommend this list for what Kulve weapons to get: [Link]
I've been looking to get that working but can't get it to work sadly :l

MeronDesu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MeronDesu »

I made a list for the new Kjarr weapons for Berserk's character editor.
Just right click on the item part and select Set/Change dropdown selection options.
Paste this in at the top and you can now select each weapon!

[Link]

Berserk's Editor with new options pasted in.
MonsterHunterWorld.CT
Berserk's editor with the new dropdown.
(1.65 MiB) Downloaded 59 times

apollo531
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by apollo531 »

MeronDesu wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:40 pm
Just right click on the item part and select Set/Change dropdown selection options.

[Link]

MonsterHunterWorld.CT
Thanks alot!!!! i will try this out in a few.

thegodoflions
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thegodoflions »

Any update on adding the Kulve Taroth Gamma set on the Layered list?

kurogara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kurogara »

MeronDesu wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:40 pm

[Link]

MonsterHunterWorld.CT
how to do this? does that mean i will get all the kjarr weapon?

also, easily break monster part doesn't seem to work.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

I liked doing kulve solo, with the table that could set the various parameters for the siege, but now that and the part breaking script are both dead, so no more kulve for me I guess.

EDIT: nvm, found Marcus101RR's updated pointers, all is well.
Last edited by LCHLH on Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

LCHLH wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:51 am
I liked doing kulve solo, with the table that could set the various parameters for the siege, but now that and the part breaking script are both dead, so no more kulve for me I guess.
Now das a whole lot of entitled b.s. right there mate...

There's more than enough working options in the table to get you by ATKT just fine or at least help you "rush" to pursuit 4 or above to solo the hunt. Incandescent weapon drops very generously as well, with gold box rewards having a high chance of doling them out all the same so there's really no reason for you to be this uptight about ATKT without siege parameter edit.

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

yea just make your weapon godly so it does not take 20 minutes to solo the beastie. parts break plenty quick with a op weapon, then just manually swap the element as needed for the monster weakness.

my long sword has 1000 atk with 500 dragon damage and i break parts so fast and down anything but hardened critters so fast i thinking of toning it down. and i solo also. though i not done the kluve raid yet tho. i looked for the "clues" last week with the game insiting they were out there and i checked daily and never saw anything. did not bother to check today, i was not in the mood to play that much so i just knocked off a few of the rank 9 easy hunts for the event thingy and some gems.

IF the event is ACTUALLY running i will take a look tomorrow.

genome001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by genome001 »

Added Kulve Taroth Gamma sets, Xeno/Kulve Gamma layered armor to BK's table. I'm trying to add Kulve Taroth Emperor Nuggets to "all materials," but I don't know how.

Edit: nevermind, figured it out. All Materials now gives Kulve Emperor Nuggets as well.
Update: added Senu's Feather to materials, Bayek layered armor
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorld.ct
(1.58 MiB) Downloaded 53 times
Last edited by genome001 on Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:43 am, edited 6 times in total.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

chroma12349 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:01 am
LCHLH wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:51 am
Now das a whole lot of entitled b.s. right there mate...

There's more than enough working options in the table to get you by ATKT just fine or at least help you "rush" to pursuit 4 or above to solo the hunt. Incandescent weapon drops very generously as well, with gold box rewards having a high chance of doling them out all the same so there's really no reason for you to be this uptight about ATKT without siege parameter edit.
skywolf23 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:50 am
yea just make your weapon godly so it does not take 20 minutes to solo the beastie. parts break plenty quick with a op weapon, then just manually swap the element as needed for the monster weakness.

my long sword has 1000 atk with 500 dragon damage and i break parts so fast and down anything but hardened critters so fast i thinking of toning it down. and i solo also. though i not done the kluve raid yet tho. i looked for the "clues" last week with the game insiting they were out there and i checked daily and never saw anything. did not bother to check today, i was not in the mood to play that much so i just knocked off a few of the rank 9 easy hunts for the event thingy and some gems.

IF the event is ACTUALLY running i will take a look tomorrow.
Would you believe I never used these tables to do more than save on the material grind or make up for missing players in the fights tuned for multi? I wouldn't even know where to start changing weapon damage and the like, not that I care to do so. I know right, shocking.

Could've done without the "get bent" comment, but thanks all the same.

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

IceMaverick wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:04 pm
Void777 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:59 am
can someone please add a script that will enable all the event and challenge quests
Came here just to second this. I really, really want to take on the Event Quests without having to wait all year long for the specific ones I want to come around at a festival. If somebody can manage to get Seikuro's Event Quest script running again and imported into this, it would be such a blessing.
In the hope that this does not get lost, I would like to also express my interest in the restoration of this option from seikru0's old table. I share in the earlier expressed sentiment that it feels more "rewarding," or maybe just more complete, when you can actually go through the events, deliveries, etc. It also makes it easier to ensure you can get everything normally.

If not that, would anyone perhaps have some knowledge of how it was made? I have no idea how seikur0 even found the section controlling event availability in the first place, so I wouldn't even know where to begin.

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

I modded my long sword to the dragonslayer from berserk, so i wanted my sword to have a bit more pop, so yea i made use of the weapon edit feature, i just over did it i think. :P

but yea i can see where it would not occur to most to mess with the weapon stats, outside a few examples most weapon trees are pretty well balanced and there mods that buff the ones that are not.