Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
squideater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by squideater »

genome001 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:59 am
Added Kulve Taroth Gamma sets, Xeno/Kulve Gamma layered armor to BK's table. I'm trying to add Kulve Taroth Emperor Nuggets to "all materials," but I don't know how.

Edit: nevermind, figured it out. All Materials now gives Kulve Emperor Nuggets as well.
Oh my gosh, if only I waited a bit longer haha. I went and manually added them all to my list one by one by checking the next 10 or so codes in the sequence XD
But by doing so I also found out that Bayek layered (assassin's creed) is available now too, these are the values to update the Layered sets list with :
159:[Bayek] Layered
213:Zorah Gamma
214:Xeno Gamma
248:Kulve Taroth Gamma

Note : Bayek layered 'chest' will change your Gender to male (reverts when you change it to something else).
And you can get invisible arms and legs if you use the other Bayek parts without the 'chest' piece..
Aloy & Sakura sets still crash the game, but you can still use 'Aloy's Bow / War Bow' (but the model is invisible).
Cool for RP stuff if you want to have an invisible 'hidden' weapon.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Supremesis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Supremesis »

Jessie, so you know the Fully Charged Switch Axe weapon buff doesn't work on updated table but still did on a old version I had.

squideater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by squideater »

Supremesis wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:50 pm
Jessie, so you know the Fully Charged Switch Axe weapon buff doesn't work on updated table but still did on a old version I had.
Teleport script is also bugged.

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

LCHLH wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:35 am
chroma12349 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:01 am
LCHLH wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:51 am
I liked doing kulve solo, with the table that could set the various parameters for the siege, but now that and the part breaking script are both dead, so no more kulve for me I guess.
Now das a whole lot of entitled b.s. right there mate...

There's more than enough working options in the table to get you by ATKT just fine or at least help you "rush" to pursuit 4 or above to solo the hunt. Incandescent weapon drops very generously as well, with gold box rewards having a high chance of doling them out all the same so there's really no reason for you to be this uptight about ATKT without siege parameter edit.
skywolf23 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:50 am
yea just make your weapon godly so it does not take 20 minutes to solo the beastie. parts break plenty quick with a op weapon, then just manually swap the element as needed for the monster weakness.

my long sword has 1000 atk with 500 dragon damage and i break parts so fast and down anything but hardened critters so fast i thinking of toning it down. and i solo also. though i not done the kluve raid yet tho. i looked for the "clues" last week with the game insiting they were out there and i checked daily and never saw anything. did not bother to check today, i was not in the mood to play that much so i just knocked off a few of the rank 9 easy hunts for the event thingy and some gems.

IF the event is ACTUALLY running i will take a look tomorrow.
Would you believe I never used these tables to do more than save on the material grind or make up for missing players in the fights tuned for multi? I wouldn't even know where to start changing weapon damage and the like, not that I care to do so. I know right, shocking.

Could've done without the "get bent" comment, but thanks all the same.
Doesn't matter how you spin the logic, you cheated, that's that...

There's already enough options to, again, help you pretty much rush the track gathering and amass points to hit phase 3 or 4 to solo the hunt "legit". Hell, just do the game speed up option in base CE to let gajalaka and KT make tracks for a minute or two depending on how fast you set the game and just gather the tracks while you wait for the rest of the 8 minutes for ATKT to run away.

burningjoker
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by burningjoker »

chroma12349 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:13 am

Are you shaming him for cheating on the cheat engine forum? Rofl.

Lemonforce
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lemonforce »

genome001 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:59 am
Added Kulve Taroth Gamma sets, Xeno/Kulve Gamma layered armor to BK's table. I'm trying to add Kulve Taroth Emperor Nuggets to "all materials," but I don't know how.

Edit: nevermind, figured it out. All Materials now gives Kulve Emperor Nuggets as well.
I'm having an issue where I see the multiple ATKT nuggets in my box but when I got to the workshop it shows I only have 1. Even after I sell one it still shows as 1 in the workshop but other materials are all the new value and show properly

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

burningjoker wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:10 am
chroma12349 wrote:

No? I'm just calling out his hypocrisy on how he seems to try to make it sound like he doesn't cheat as "badly" as others when he already is using cheats to begin with as if to make a superficial image intact of some sort.

His complaint was that he doesn't have the option to run ATKT like he could've with an option that was previously available, to which I said there's other ways to circumvent his woes but he went on to make an excuse on how he cheated; which is irrelevant all the same.

context mate.

genome001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by genome001 »

Lemonforce wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:35 am
I'm having an issue where I see the multiple ATKT nuggets in my box but when I got to the workshop it shows I only have 1. Even after I sell one it still shows as 1 in the workshop but other materials are all the new value and show properly
Do you have multiple instances of it? Did you manually sort your materials or something? The script only populates the materials box up to the 453rd slot, so you might have a duplicate if you manually sorted. Try auto-sorting your materials, then activating the script. If that doesn't work, you can also try setting the quantity to 0 through the box material editor

HYPE
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HYPE »

The Arch Tempered Kulve Taroth Pointers wont work.
I've expanded the current table with some missing values that I found in close proximity to the current addresses.
And after freezing all values I get the message that the Siege is complete and I can take the maxed-out rewards multiple times.
But the problem is that it reverts to normal Kulve Taroth rewards and it wont give you Kjarr weapons...

burningjoker
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by burningjoker »

chroma12349 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:10 am
burningjoker wrote:
chroma12349 wrote:

No? I'm just calling out his hypocrisy on how he seems to try to make it sound like he doesn't cheat as "badly" as others when he already is using cheats to begin with as if to make a superficial image intact of some sort.
Lol k, if you say so. Ciao mate.

SmirnoffTheBear
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SmirnoffTheBear »

So it says to not use this online, but people are using it for events? Is it safe to use online if you're solo for events then?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

burningjoker wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:23 pm
chroma12349 wrote:
burningjoker wrote:

Ignore the lad, he did the same to me trying to talk me down, I mean this is CE Forums basically and its all about trainers, tables, and cheats. You are already a hypocrite for trying to talk someone down for cheating. So either he just here to troll, or he cheats just like everyone else just doesn't want to be know as a bad person.

Since we are on the subject:
"You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference"

LOL

Anyway, no harm no foul, there are many reason why people choose to cheat, I for one like to change the game up a bit or dissect it.

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:27 am
burningjoker wrote:
chroma12349 wrote:

Ignore the lad, he did the same to me trying to talk me down, I mean this is CE Forums basically and its all about trainers, tables, and cheats. You are already a hypocrite for trying to talk someone down for cheating. So either he just here to troll, or he cheats just like everyone else just doesn't want to be know as a bad person.

"You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference"

LOL

Anyway, no harm no foul, there are many reason why people choose to cheat, I for one like to change the game up a bit or dissect it.
?????? when?

monk124us
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by monk124us »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:27 am
burningjoker wrote:
chroma12349 wrote:

LOL

have to disagree with you cheating on a game doesn't make you a bad person its just a different perspective on how you play the game. that's like saying "i use shift-A and you use macros so that cheating."
those who don't like cheat simple don't use them those who do enjoy and if you do, dont play with the ones who dont enjoy cheating!!

Morpheus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Morpheus »

I can't get the easy part breaker to function even with the bypass? Is the cheat still working?