Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 407
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:17 pm
Reputation: 17

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by NumberXer0 » Mon May 27, 2019 6:44 am

I swear, so many people can't read here. This table is OUTDATED. The last update to the table was in April, there have been patches since then. Go to the main MHW topic if you want an up to date table. This topic was made because the other table wasn't getting updates, now it is and this table is no longer current.

Galerian
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by Galerian » Wed May 29, 2019 8:21 am

chaosblade02 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:24 am
Any explanation as to why "enable all event quests" wasn't included on this table? It was on one of Sekiro's old tables, and there used to be a mod on the Nexus, which was taken down. I'm sure a lot of us here would like to be able to do event quests on our own schedule, not Capcoms.

If there is a working table to enable all event quests, please share.
There is a discord server dedicated to MHW modding, it has "AT Elders and Events Quest Pack" made by Material (and removed from Nexus)
Here is a link: https://discordapp.com/invite/gJwMdhK
take a look to the #announcements channel

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 124

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by Marcus101RR » Wed May 29, 2019 11:51 pm

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:44 am
I swear, so many people can't read here. This table is OUTDATED. The last update to the table was in April, there have been patches since then. Go to the main MHW topic if you want an up to date table. This topic was made because the other table wasn't getting updates, now it is and this table is no longer current.
This thread is the most up to date table, in fact my table still works.

User avatar
Automated8
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 5:17 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by Automated8 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:51 pm

Soo... ? Invulnerable and Easily Break Monster Parts and other stuff still don't work since last update? When it will be fixed??

LapLap
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:51 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by LapLap » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:52 pm

Table is dope. Can we get an update on Invulnerable and Easily Break Monster Parts though?

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:36 am
Reputation: 18

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by ZoanChrome » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:36 am

For everyone with CODEX crack:
predprey table for CODEX confirmed outdated, tested with MHW CODEX updated to version 166925, it's still working for old version (161254)
just a reminder for first page predprey table not working for updated version
P.S: for someone that didn't know, version number written on the top left of the game (need windowed mode to see)
Will try Squall's and JessieKazama version with SW fix mhw

Edit: Squall's version with SW fix mhw 166925 works. Some features doesn't work (invulnerability, unlock armor/weapon tier, mantle), may be because I forgot to apply crcreset by caliberCH
Edit 2: JessieKazama version with SW fix mhw 166925 works. Invulnerable, unlock armor/weapon tier, mantle Works Flawlessly, the only problem is Jessie's table doesn't include Marcus101RR pointers, meanwhile Marcus pointer's offset already changed to latest Steam Version, if only I had his old pointers for 166925.

Thanks for the table

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 124

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by Marcus101RR » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:41 pm

ZoanChrome wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:36 am
For everyone with CODEX crack:
predprey table for CODEX confirmed outdated, tested with MHW CODEX updated to version 166925, it's still working for old version (161254)
just a reminder for first page predprey table not working for updated version
P.S: for someone that didn't know, version number written on the top left of the game (need windowed mode to see)
Will try Squall's and JessieKazama version with SW fix mhw

Edit: Squall's version with SW fix mhw 166925 works. Some features doesn't work (invulnerability, unlock armor/weapon tier, mantle), may be because I forgot to apply crcreset by caliberCH
Edit 2: JessieKazama version with SW fix mhw 166925 works. Invulnerable, unlock armor/weapon tier, mantle Works Flawlessly, the only problem is Jessie's table doesn't include Marcus101RR pointers, meanwhile Marcus pointer's offset already changed to latest Steam Version, if only I had his old pointers for 166925.

Thanks for the table
It is most likely that I didn't discover the new pointers of that revision at that time, although they are easily found now.

LapLap
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:51 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by LapLap » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:21 pm

Hate to sound like a broken record, but will we be seeing an update to fix Invulnerability and Easily break monster parts?

jaeminkim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:55 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by jaeminkim » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:00 am

Can I ask Why is Idlehands88's script not working? can somebody answer me?

LapLap
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:51 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by LapLap » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:42 pm

jaeminkim wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:00 am
Can I ask Why is Idlehands88's script not working? can somebody answer me?
There are more than a few things not working. Table needs to be updated for current version of the game. I don't think they will update it any time soon.

Davedyo
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:09 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by Davedyo » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:17 pm

Could u put complete all medal on guild card
or something to add to edit all guild card coz its still stuck there


and somthing to edit unity

seergaze
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:38 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by seergaze » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:04 am

Need update, game is now 167589

L-Continue
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:40 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by L-Continue » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:46 am

Need update, game is now 167589. :-)

User avatar
Automated8
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 5:17 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by Automated8 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:36 pm

Soo... guys? Is this topic still alive? Almost 2 weeks - zero updates. Is it dead or nah?

User avatar
verloren
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:46 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by verloren » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:33 pm

Automated8 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:36 pm
Soo... guys? Is this topic still alive? Almost 2 weeks - zero updates. Is it dead or nah?
https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7629

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Crissouza, Google [Bot], hyperspeedgx, lemaun, MrReny, NumberXer0, rkuzunoha, Van Dam Man