Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dallagen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by Dallagen »

Poedsi wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:45 pm
Dallagen wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:45 pm
Updated berserk's character editor to a degree for this update.

The inventory editor now has Kjarr weapons and AT KT armor, along with the layered armor selector being updated.

I only updated Item by Category, I refuse to sift through over 2.2k lines to copy paste 7 at a time.

[Link]
Thanks a lot for the update!
Fiddled around with the IDs before and now seem to have encountered the same issue with your table update, all the Kjarr weapons work except the Chargeblades. Why is it that they´re displayed as blanks (e.g. no name/ stat values) ?

Looking at it, The Charge Blades should be fine, their IDs match the contents of the file entries. You're not going to see a name in the "Item" field because I didn't update it, and you should be using the item by category selectors, otherwise I don't see any issues with it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Poedsi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Poedsi »

Checked again and found a mod was causing the Charge blades to display as blanks. Sorry for the inconvenience!

neryboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neryboi »

Rashomon wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:59 pm
neryboi wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:02 pm
STN wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:03 am

What's the issue?
Spoiler
Equipment Data is blank after selecting Hunter Equipment Page, Row, and Column. As far as I remember, I should be able to change or select a weapon/armor with Equipment Data through a dropdown menu. Is there something that I've missed? Thanks! :)
Bro, your answer wrong subject quote.
He's not asking what is the issue script about but what issue it can't be attachment on the post.
And about "Equipment Data is blank after selecting Hunter Equipment Page, Row, and Column".
If you use High resolution texture pack try to disable it first and try again.
I'm using it the latest update of berserk's table and have no issue about data black after selecting hunter equipment except not showing kjarr table ID.
So I edited it and work perfectly now.
Yeah, I just realized that I replied to a wrong quote. lol. Sorry about that, I'm just desperate. :P

I don't have the high resolution pack. Any idea what's wrong? I don't have any mods installed. Any program that I missed installing or using? I've used the MHWResetCRC together with the table.

I opened the program in this sequence:
1. Open Steam.
2. Open CE table.
3. Open MHWResetCRC.
4. Open MHW.
5. Load MHW process on CE table.
6. Check the Hunter Equipment.

Rashomon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rashomon »

Rashomon wrote:
neryboi wrote:

He's not asking what is the issue script about but what issue it can't be attachment on the post.
And about "Equipment Data is blank after selecting Hunter Equipment Page, Row, and Column".
I'm using it the latest update of berserk's table and have no issue about data black after selecting hunter equipment except not showing kjarr table ID.
Yeah, I just realized that I replied to a wrong quote. lol. Sorry about that, I'm just desperate. :P

I don't have the high resolution pack. Any idea what's wrong? I don't have any mods installed. Any program that I missed installing or using? I've used the MHWResetCRC together with the table.

1. Open Steam.
2. Open CE table.
3. Open MHWResetCRC.
4. Open MHW.
The way to use it is flexible (berserk's table script). Some people use like you do and have no issue so far.
the way how i use it like this.
1. Open Steam.
2. Run CE program.
3. Run game until reach load/save menu.
4. Load MHW process on CE table.
5. Load Berserk's table.
6. Load savegame (Full loaded).
7. (Astera) Item Box -> Sell Equipment.
8. Point to empty slot (Page, Row, and Column).
9. (Berserk's table) Select Inventory -> Hunter Equipment -> Change value of Page, Row, and Column.
10. Select Equipment data and change whatever you need.
I always do like this and have no problem so far.
I dont use MHWResetCRC on berserk's table.
If the issue still show, please reset your cheat engine setting to default or simply reinstall it, hope you solve your problem.
Dallagen wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:42 pm
Poedsi wrote:
Dallagen wrote:

The inventory editor now has Kjarr weapons and AT KT armor, along with the layered armor selector being updated.

I only updated Item by Category, I refuse to sift through over 2.2k lines to copy paste 7 at a time.

[Link]
Fiddled around with the IDs before and now seem to have encountered the same issue with your table update, all the Kjarr weapons work except the Chargeblades. Why is it that they´re displayed as blanks (e.g. no name/ stat values) ?

Looking at it, The Charge Blades should be fine, their IDs match the contents of the file entries. You're not going to see a name in the "Item" field because I didn't update it, and you should be using the item by category selectors, otherwise I don't see any issues with it.
Spoiler
Can you please teach me how to correct apply layer armor on berserk's table?
I always wanted to apply sakura layered armor and Aloy gamma layered but whatever i do to apply it is always show nothing.
Can you please?
Thankyou
Spoiler

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

The armor trans mods works well for armor, less well for weapons, though i was trying to add a custom weapon model sos, not much info on that, anyone knows how to add custom weapons to the trans mods batch folder extract the data including update data, into chunk/wip/swo/swo110 for example. but i cant get the things to show up in the utilities to trans your stuff when i do it like that seems to be missing some step for the utility or the game to see the mod weapon.

[Link]

has all the IDs for the armors you need in the utilities, and the trans mods can be had on nexus, and the one i used it reads your save, gets your equip data from that asks what slot you want to edit head thru feet put in the number of the armor you want off that google doc and hit enter done.

Works flawless, for me, but if anyone got a track on the weapons side of stuff especially adding your own swords and such, and got any idea thanks. Or simply modding what parts a slot uses if i got another mod with the proper parts, transmogworld has a beta feature that will attempt just that to mod the parts the game puts in for your sword so you can create unique combos, but seems to fail at saving the changes, maybe this could be hacked via memory editing? you can already read the parts lists of the weapons in these editors. all the swords are combinations of 2 3 parts and a few are wholly unique models. if a table could read the parts and swap them out that way, hmmm. since the beta mod seems dead or so people claim.

neryboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neryboi »

Rashomon wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:30 am
Rashomon wrote:
neryboi wrote:

1. Open Steam.
2. Open CE table.
3. Open MHWResetCRC.
4. Open MHW.
The way to use it is flexible (berserk's table script). Some people use like you do and have no issue so far.
the way how i use it like this.
1. Open Steam.
2. Run CE program.
3. Run game until reach load/save menu.
4. Load MHW process on CE table.
5. Load Berserk's table.
6. Load savegame (Full loaded).
7. (Astera) Item Box -> Sell Equipment.
8. Point to empty slot (Page, Row, and Column).
9. (Berserk's table) Select Inventory -> Hunter Equipment -> Change value of Page, Row, and Column.
10. Select Equipment data and change whatever you need.
I always do like this and have no problem so far.
I dont use MHWResetCRC on berserk's table.
If the issue still show, please reset your cheat engine setting to default or simply reinstall it, hope you solve your problem.
I followed your steps before and after reinstalling Cheat Engine. I'm still unable to add Equipments. But I can add/edit other items like monster materials, decorations, etc. I'm stuck lol. I'm afraid I will not get any useful kjarr weapons since I don't have time to grind for them like I used to. :(

If anyone got any more ideas how to fix my issue. Please help me. Thank youuuu! :)

Edit: I've figured it out! :D I need to tick the Equipment Data for the other options to come up. But it's weird because I don't remember using it like that. Or maybe I thought that it's the same process for adding monster materials and decorations. Sorry for the trouble guys, my bad. Thanks for extending your help! :)

Dallagen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dallagen »

Rashomon wrote:
-snip-
You need the data to do that.

I ripped the Aloy armor from ps4, only reason I can use it ingame.

I will not be releasing anything, under both recommendation of the modding discord and expectation of capcom killing mods as a whole because of sony.

Rashomon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rashomon »

Dallagen wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:01 am
Rashomon wrote:
-snip-

I will not be releasing anything, under both recommendation of the modding discord and expectation of capcom killing mods as a whole because of sony.
Is any of data (layered and armors "palico") from PS4 can be use on PC version?
If I want to fix my problem like before (The layered aloy gamma and sakura and also add more palico armor (Horizon collaborate)), what data should I take from PS4? from all raw data or just savegame data?
I mean can you please tell me what the file name is?
Or if there tutorial how to make it, can you share it please. Really appreciated
Thank you for the answer my questions.
thank you.

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

If the ps4 stuff has been patched into the pc version yea if not then it will probably crash the game.

Backup your save, if your going to try to add, not sure where pc stands in the updates area, i not played in a year or so, got some of the final fantasy tie in quests to trigger, but nada of the witcher ones, and kuve what his name event is ongoing or about to get going.

Dallagen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dallagen »

Rashomon wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:00 am
Dallagen wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:01 am
Rashomon wrote:
-snip-

Is any of data (layered and armors "palico") from PS4 can be use on PC version?
If I want to fix my problem like before (The layered aloy gamma and sakura and also add more palico armor (Horizon collaborate)), what data should I take from PS4? from all raw data or just savegame data?
I mean can you please tell me what the file name is?
Or if there tutorial how to make it, can you share it please. Really appreciated
Thank you for the answer my questions.
thank you.
You have to have a jailbroken ps4 so you can dump the filesystem and pull the models and textures.

Sakura is not possible to dump, only Aloy.

moonshot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by moonshot »

Dallagen wrote:
Poedsi wrote:
Dallagen wrote:

[Link]

I'm having a similar issue but with Light Bowguns, should I be checking again for mods or is something wrong? They just show up as blank LBGs (no stats, no name, white icon)

Dallagen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dallagen »

moonshot wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:57 pm
Dallagen wrote:
Poedsi wrote:

I'm having a similar issue but with Light Bowguns, should I be checking again for mods or is something wrong? They just show up as blank LBGs (no stats, no name, white icon)
You have outdated nativepc files or are on an illegal copy without the data.

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR »

Guys, can anyone confirm if i can still use the stealthedit2.4 ? or i should delete it and use the new Bypass ?

moonshot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by moonshot »

Dallagen wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:44 am
moonshot wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:57 pm
Dallagen wrote:

You have outdated nativepc files or are on an illegal copy without the data.
I guess I'll have to check my nativePC again, I got my MHW on Steam so that can't be it. Thank you for the advice!

Edit: Yeah, I confirm it's something with the mods, the armor was messed up too at first and, as soon as I removed the nativePC from the dir, everything showed up as intended. Thank you for this update!

gamingphantom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gamingphantom »

anyone know how to get ryu's armor?