Metro Exodus [CPY] Table+20*Table Update 0.49*

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
codeForPleasure
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Metro Exodus [CPY] Table+20*Table Update 0.49*

Post by codeForPleasure »

Player360 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:13 pm
I just found this ...
Spoiler
[Link]
Any ideas how to achieve it ?
He says he switched map cycle from the end to the beginning. I think instead the last map reverting to main-menu, goes to the volga perhaps :|
I got it and it works. I am on Epic.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sertmon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sertmon »

I do not understand. I have bad English.
Noclip and console is ready, but the author does not want to post it?
Only with some other software?
If you have financial problems, and this is not a hobby for you, but a job - just set the price for it.
The fact that the forum administrator behaves in this way is strange and discredits the site.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Jesus fucking Christ. fearlessrevolution is FREE. Can we please stop bitching about things you see as paid content anyway? The only thing you'd want to buy a PRO subscription for is to be able to use the GUI controls (and other stuff). But apart from that, you can use the DESIGNATED HOTKEYS to do the job.

Sertmon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sertmon »

Before you said:
>>Will post more in the coming days; won't be fearlessrevolution exclusive

I do not understand what this site has to do with this fearlessrevolution, if the site description:
>>Community Cheat Tables of Cheat Engine
Is it weird that we expect cheat tables ?

fearlessrevolution is a product from the content creators of this site or what? Monetization method?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I think you're interested more in the console and noclip than me interested in you actually choosing if to use a table or fearlessrevolution. You'll use whatever's thrown at you. Unless l0wb1t posts a table in the next days, you're stuck with fearlessrevolution. Want it, find it there; no.. wait a little more. Yes, I said that.. and it still is like that. Considering it's not yet posted anywhere, and "it won't be fearlessrevolution exclusive", it will be in fearlessrevolution first.. then a table.

oduska
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oduska »

Unless l0wb1t posts a table in the next days, you're stuck with fearlessrevolution.
I can appreciate all of the hard work that goes into making cheats, and am very grateful that people also share their discoveries. But I think what everyone is upset about is being teased about something they can't mess around with yet. People come here for cheat tables, and the community discussion that comes with it.

If you had submitted it to fearlessrevolution first, without posting teaser videos here, and then posted the tables a few days later I think people would have been just fine with that.

But as it is right now, it just feels like a kid at school that's bragging about their new Game Boy but won't let anyone play with it yet.

Of course, you own the 'Game Boy' and it's your right to decide if you want to share it or not. But that doesn't make people feel any better about it.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

oduska wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:27 pm
You are correct. Released it in the Trainers section.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@l0wb1t:

The story behind the console enabler/toggler is quite extensive. I've started from that BOOL at 0x50 you've seen and progressed bit by bit to various structures and execution of CVar functions. I eventually learned over several sleepless nights that I can swap the Input pointers of the background Console window and the main Window. However, this approach was not a good one, as if you loaded a map or done something that closed the console, I would need to restore a pointer into an offset that belonged to a pointer already destroyed in the reinitialization. Which led to crashes. Then I thought of checking the member functions of the Console object. And learned that all I needed was there.. You see, the game is designed to use the HideConsole function whenever a menu is pausing the engine. However, the opposite feature isn't available for showing up the console :) But.. if you look for instructions that contain your 0x50 BOOL, you will find one other place in the engine where this happens: "mov [rcx+50],1". Looks familiar, eh? Then if you scan the memory for the function with the 0x0 and the function with 0x1 (the reader and writer), you will notice they are one above or under each other. Meaning they are part of a member-functions table. From that, climb the chain of functions till you find the destructor function (it's the function at offset 0x0 in any pointer you've worked with). Then look for a pointer to that pointer. And you'll find a static. This static is the pointer to the Console structure.

Putting it in simpler terms: find a static pointer to that address where you enable the BOOL to 0x1. You'll find only one that's static :)

Then then member-functions at offset 0x38 and 0x40 are the Show and Hide console functions. Write-up a thread that checks 0x50: if 0, run Show; if 1, run Hide. Set it a hotkey, like my F1 in the trainer, and that's that.

BR,
Sun

Player360
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Player360 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:00 am
I can confirm it works for Steam v1.0.0.2 as well.
Will you also make this available for the Metro Redux versions ?

Thank you. ;)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Please post in the appropriate topic, so the offended people don't bitch at me for hijacking a T A B L E topic :D But to answer, yes.

Player360
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Player360 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:11 pm
If not asking to much from you, and when you have the time and patience to overlook into it, could you take a look if you can either push the functions which brings the workbench features like craft all types of ammo, clean the guns and the aurora workbench special ability to swap weapons into the player's backpack ? Seems a good idea. :)

I'm having a blast with the console, cool feature that you've restored :D

xavier88cz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xavier88cz »

l0wb1t wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:40 am
Here's what i've got so far for Metro Exodus.

not work version 1.0.0.0 - CPY

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I think l0wb1t isn't interested anymore. He asked that I post details on how I got the console working, yet if you look at his big ass table, he didn't quite say much how he found all his shit. Point here isn't the share of information, but proving it takes a shitload amount of time detailing your logic process in words/posts.

@Player360: I was about to say you can change maps with the console, but reading that post kinda told me what he used :) And this is a clear example of why people want this unique content: to be able to mod stuff, share with the world, noclip to discover dev stuff and so on. And they do this with 3rd party software or scripts (as in stuff they get from here), come up with an article or video and get praises and subscribers over the work of others. Feel me? :)

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

xavier88cz wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:11 pm

not work version 1.0.0.0 - CPY
It does work.

Player360
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Player360 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:36 am
@SumBeam: Yes but that's the hole idea of passionate community who brings cool features by modding the game.
Like the console unlocker you've posted on fearlessrevolution.

I'm aware of the map change with commands on demand.
Even AltSierra117 spread the "word" of the availability of the console that you shared, he also did gave us a modded save which starts at the volga mission with all equipment, weapons, etc. Long before the console. He might have done that because he is a fan of Metro series and he could only kept it for him, but he decided to share for us as well, the "newbs" like me, who do understand nothing or to little to make big things like that, these changes the game perspective. : )

That was why I asked you, if you could, whenever you have the time to look at such request I made ; )

By the way, here are the Steam posts that he shared with us.
[Link]