Metro Exodus [CPY] Table+20*Table Update 0.49*

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bakaraider
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Metro Exodus [CPY] Table+20*Table Update 0.42*

Post by bakaraider »

Wheew, so this thread is suddenly lighted because there is a challenge to be had, i'm just a happy camper XD
It's my first metro series so i have no idea that there is a complicated setup to get a happy ending, i just know that after i search for info on weapon after exiting volga, meaning that i let one of my crew died (i honestly though that's just the plot) not knowing that it can lead to bad ending. It's a chore to be stealthy while also have to identify real enemy (ok to kill) from not enemy (don't kill) while all of them firing at me regardless XD

Thanks so much before for all of you for the upcoming stealthy option *bow down*

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:08 pm
OK.. so let me get this straight. There isn't a trainer or table out there with Stealth implemented? CHALLENGE FUCKING ACCEPTED! :D
Nope, there isn't. Well, not a proper one anyways. :D

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Most games.. no, most engines.. are copy-pasta of other engines. In short, your visibility value should be a float ranging from 0.0 to 1.0. That value increases as an enemy starts spotting you till you get discovered. How to trace that: find one isolated enemy (kill a bunch, leave one standing); then wait till he cools down (ignore all the "Eye of the Tiger" background music; engine's set to play action music when you engage or are engaged, or enemy's alarmed - - like I said, copy-pasta) then attempt moving towards your enemy. Let the visibility notifier build-up (there's some white foggy indicator that becomes white solid when they've spotted you). Pause game. Search for value between 0 and 1 on float. Let it build up a bit more, pause, has increased. Move back, let it dim down. Search for has decreased. Move forward, has increased. Repeat till you isolate the value and freeze it.

Then move fully close to the enemy and see if they fire at you :P

If nothing happens, there you go. You do stealth by hijacking the visibility notifier.

You know the rest from here; debug and patch shit up :P You would have bypassed just the visual detection this way. Then there's the sound detection :P For that, back-trace out of the visual detection function. One simple method to check stuff out is to patch function prologues to do RET. Go back as many steps as you can, RET-ing the prologues, till you find one that also kicks the sound detection's ass :P Yes, you may experience crashes.

BR,
Sun

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:48 pm
... Search for value between 0 and 1 on float
Well, RIP my dear RAM xD

I will giving it a try tomorrow (if someone else isn't faster) No time today :(

xXLashkeXx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xXLashkeXx »

I would have two questions:

1.Can I do this here or do I have to ask it elsewhere?
2.Would it be possible to make an item cheat? Or is that impossible?

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

@SB

I'm led to believe that some creatures can see you in the dark but ONLY if you are in their cone of vision. I could be totally fine if im behind them but if I hide in the dark corner in a room and a dog happen to pass by(if it also looks at my direction), it would spotted me straight away

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

vosszaa wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:52 pm
@SB

I'm led to believe that some creatures can see you in the dark but ONLY if you are in their cone of vision. I could be totally fine if im behind them but if I hide in the dark corner in a room and a dog happen to pass by(if it also looks at my direction), it would spotted me straight away
If I were to try and code a dog with a sense of smell, I'd likely just give it a second vision cone (or circle really) that is smaller and can see through walls and in the dark. Just my thoughts.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Like I said.. the "smell" doesn't need to be coded. The developers can really allow the dog entity to fully spot you; no senses :) I mean, come on, it's proven in history and any typed game (Splinter Cell anyone?) dogs can detect you. They're trained for that thing. Let's be real :)

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

It makes sense tho if visibility only works on humans but not mutants

jim2point0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jim2point0 »

vosszaa wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:02 am
This table is for 1.0.0 hence the "CPY" in the title. I believe EPIC is on 1.0.1
Ahhh, ignore me then. I don't know what CPY means because I'm a dumby :)
SunBeam wrote:
OK.. so let me get this straight. There isn't a trainer or table out there with Stealth implemented? CHALLENGE FUCKING ACCEPTED! :D
I just took a look around. fearlessrevolution has this.

Can't test it because I'm not paying for that shit, but that LOOKS like stealth.

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

jim2point0 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:11 am
vosszaa wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:02 am
This table is for 1.0.0 hence the "CPY" in the title. I believe EPIC is on 1.0.1
Ahhh, ignore me then. I don't know what CPY means because I'm a dumby :)
SunBeam wrote:
I just took a look around. fearlessrevolution has this.

Can't test it because I'm not paying for that shit, but that LOOKS like stealth.
Think it means for the monsters only, it would say "Invisible" if it was for all AI.

ArtWoof
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ArtWoof »

great, but if stealth will not succeed, maybe cheat that jam enemies weapon? In Far Cry New Dawn i saw both stealth and jamming cheats in fearlessrevolution`s trainer.

ArtWoof
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ArtWoof »

vosszaa wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:13 pm
It makes sense tho if visibility only works on humans but not mutants
to get the Good Ending, u should not kill most of people, and better walk stealthy. But mutants, cannibals, dogs.... i think not important at all.

Xblade Of Heaven
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Xblade Of Heaven »

again the shit CheatHappenshit advertising... Nice work l0wb1t!

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Alternatively, I think we can use the visibility gauge. The visibility gauge on Artyom's watch indicates how visible he is, when he is in the light, he is more visible, when he is in the dark he is less visible. So, maybe we can manipulate this value in order to make him seem invisible?