Metro Exodus [STEAM/EPIC]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jim2point0
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Metro Exodus

Post by jim2point0 »

Not really sure what the FOV thing does. I have the steam version. Enabling the script doesn't do anything. Seems like it's just a pointer to a float, but changing doesn't do anything either.

I'm trying to find a way to allow the photo mode to go to an even lower FOV.

That said, thanks a lot for the table :)

I tried for an hour to find the time of day and didn't have any luck.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AndroidVageta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AndroidVageta »

I agree with others about the need for stamina and weapons parts.

Stamina mainly because it's SUPER annoying. Run for 10ft? Here's a loud ass heartbeat sound effect as if you're fucking dying and completely and utterly out of shape. I really hate it...I'm fat and lazy af but can seriously run further than this trained Special OP's dude can, give me a break.

Weapons parts are needed as well because I'm sick of dropping a weapon and losing all my parts. Plus, lets face it, the whole system is completely whack and makes no sense. Drop your 4x scope? Gone forever. Go to any workbench and want to swap weapons??? SURE! NO PROBLEM! Every workbench has every single weapon you've unlocked magically but PARTS??? NOPE! GO SCREW YOURSELF!!! Like I said, it makes no sense.

ZeroHackAllCheats
Noobzor
Noobzor

Movement Speed Multiplier!

Post by ZeroHackAllCheats »

Here is the movement speed multiplier, just add your own offset by finding it through AOB scanning. takes float values. Note: Add a restore code to a float value of 1 or it will save the multiplier indefinitely to your saved game lol.

Game Ver. 1.0.0 -CPY

Code: Select all

define(MoveMult,"MetroExodus.exe"+A98F6BE) {add your own module offset}
define(MM,F3 0F 11 89 CC 25 00 00) {This is the AOB}
[ENABLE]
assert(MoveMult,bytes)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"MetroExodus.exe"+A98F6BE)
label(code)
label(return)
globalalloc(playerMoveMult,4) {makes separate address in memory. playerMoveMult is your base}
newmem:
code:
  mov [playerMoveMult],rcx
  movss [rcx+000025CC],xmm1 {25CC is your address offset}
  jmp return
MoveMult:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]
MoveMult:
  db MM
  // movss [rcx+000025CC],xmm1
dealloc(newmem)

Drazerak
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drazerak »

jim2point0 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:11 pm
Not really sure what the FOV thing does. I have the steam version. Enabling the script doesn't do anything. Seems like it's just a pointer to a float, but changing doesn't do anything either.

I'm trying to find a way to allow the photo mode to go to an even lower FOV.

That said, thanks a lot for the table :)

I tried for an hour to find the time of day and didn't have any luck.
Should now work, redownload table. Just change the float value.
Last edited by Drazerak on Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZeroHackAllCheats
Noobzor
Noobzor

No Weapon Sway!

Here is no weapon sway. Add own own offset by searching AOB if it doesn't work for you.

Game Ver. 1.0.0 -CPY

Code: Select all

define(address,"MetroExodus.exe"+A9A867F)	{<----------add your own offset}
define(bytes,F3 0F 11 87 EC 39 00 00) 	{<----------AOB for no sway left & right}
define(address2,"MetroExodus.exe"+A9A86A5)	{<----------add your own offset}
define(bytes2,F3 0F 11 8F E8 39 00 00) 	{<----------AOB for no sway up & down}
[ENABLE]
{no sway left & right}
assert(address,bytes)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"MetroExodus.exe"+A9A867F)	{<----------add your own offset}

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov [rdi+000039EC],(float)0
  jmp return

address:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:

{no sway up and down}
assert(address2,bytes2)
alloc(newmem2,$1000,"MetroExodus.exe"+A9A86A5) 			{<----------add your own offset}

label(code2)
label(return2)

newmem2:

code2:
  mov [rdi+000039E8],(float)0
  jmp return2

address2:
  jmp newmem2
  nop
  nop
  nop
return2:

[DISABLE]

address:
  db bytes
  // movss [rdi+000039EC],xmm0
  dealloc(newmem)
address2:
  db bytes2
  // movss [rdi+000039E8],xmm1
  dealloc(newmem2)
Last edited by ZeroHackAllCheats on Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Player360
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Player360 »

Are you sure "One Hit Kill" is working for the latest original copy of Metro Exodus - Update Steam v1.0.0.1 ? It seems to me it's not working properly. I'm doing the Dead City level and the NPCs doesn't seem to dye with a single bullet. I've tried editing the script for me, switching the float values, editing the "DB" values as well, restarting the game... could be some corrupted address created by the game engine or something at my end here.

Drazerak
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drazerak »

Yeah, i need to change that. Open script, scroll down to one hit kill and change both float values from 0.5 to 0.1 or 0.01.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

I think weapon parts should also be modifiable but I haven't managed to locate their addresses yet.

ZeroHackAllCheats
Noobzor
Noobzor

The Mogician wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:25 pm
I think weapon parts should also be modifiable but I haven't managed to locate their addresses yet.
I'm still looking for it too, will post it here when I find it. Sucks that for some reason I cant create a AOB injection just a Full injection lol. I'll just post the AOB when If I find them lol. :ph34r:

AndroidVageta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AndroidVageta »

The Mogician wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:25 pm
Waiting with bated breath! Seriously a horrible game design choice in my opinion.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I still think the crash/freeze came from the no reload cheat, i played a few hours with all cheats (except time of day/teleport and no reload) > no crash, then i played a few hours with all cheats + no reload > crash, then i played again with all cheats except no reload > no crash.

Maybe the bug came from no reload + another cheat and not "no reload" on itself, and it doesn't seem to be weapon related, i wasn't even shooting when it happened (on each crash).

Anyway thanks for your table.

Can't wait for inf stamina tho, the character is not a sprinter at all, it's really annoying :o

Edit : no crash with the last table version :)
Last edited by acecel on Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

jim2point0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jim2point0 »

Pro tip for anyone using the time of day script. If you just want to advance the time by a few minutes at a time, bind a key to increase\decrease the value by 20. Decreasing the value by 20 will actually advance it a few minutes, so increasing by 20 will decrease by a few minutes. Really only necessary for getting perfect lighting in the photo mode.
Drazerak wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:00 pm
Should now work, redownload table. Just change the float value.
You're amazing. Thank you!

revanchrist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by revanchrist »

yes, can confirm no reload option is the one causing game crash. Not exactly ctd, but the game freezes and not responding. It only happens when certain npcs with sniper rifle open fire at you.

edit: seems like it's fixed with the latest version of the table. thx.

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

Interesting, I found a different fov, that also works :)

Anyway, my CT with that fov, Ansel restriction removal and photomode/ansel range removal: [Link]

Thanks for the ToD, I searched for that for a long time but couldn't find it, likely used the wrong searches.

Feel free to merge it (with credits).

Player360
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Player360 »

Still the "One Hit Kill" is not working for me. But thank you for the update anyways.
By the way, here is the address that I'm using to edit the FOV, this is for the Metro Exodus Steam v1.0.0.1
MetroExodus.exe+14CAA70 (add it as a float value)

Someone on YouTube found a cut weapon, the Flamethrower. Can the "Infinite Ammo" part be updated, I mean the address that points to the gun's ammo. There is a modded savegame available to download as well on Steam guide/YouTube containing all ammo types, weapons, attachments, suit upgrades and throwable equipment at the start of Volga mission.
Thank you!