Metro Exodus [STEAM/EPIC]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metro Exodus [STEAM/EPIC]

Post by acecel »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 10:37 am
thorxic wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 1:54 am
acecel wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 11:12 pm
For info fearlessrevolution has updated his trainer for the game, it should be enough until someone can update the table.
I'm not so much of an insider. Would someone tell me where I can get this? A link to it if possible?
Just Google for the trainer. I guess they even censor that name now. Kind of strange, seeing as we have many of their trainers posted on this very forum in our trainer section..but sure.
I also have trouble understanding why they edited my post by removing the name of the trainer's author, as his trainers has already been posted multiple times on this forum without issues :mellow:

Now we are only allowed to speak about trainers inside the "Fearless Evolution" (aka "Cheat Evolution") application ?
I thought the forum was about being a community where people can create, share and download CE tables and trainers ? (and mostly for free)
Now that you have an app you want to make this forum your "official app forum" and prevent anyone from talking about anything but your app ? :(

PS : the message is obviously not to NumberXer0 but to the admins/moderators who edited the posts. ;)
PS 2 : The trainer's author was F L I N G and the fact that it's automatically edited when your write it is even more annoying, so now we can't even say the name of any of your "concurrents" :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

acecel wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 11:40 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 10:37 am
thorxic wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 1:54 am

I'm not so much of an insider. Would someone tell me where I can get this? A link to it if possible?
Just Google for the trainer. I guess they even censor that name now. Kind of strange, seeing as we have many of their trainers posted on this very forum in our trainer section..but sure.
I also have trouble understanding why they edited my post by removing the name of the trainer's author, as his trainers has already been posted multiple times on this forum without issues :mellow:

Now we are only allowed to speak about trainers inside the "Fearless Evolution" (aka "Cheat Evolution") application ?
I thought the forum was about being a community where people can create, share and download CE tables and trainers ? (and mostly for free)
Now that you have an app you want to make this forum your "official app forum" and prevent anyone from talking about anything but your app ? :(

PS : the message is obviously not to NumberXer0 but to the admins/moderators who edited the posts. ;)
PS 2 : The trainer's author was F L I N G and the fact that it's automatically edited when your write it is even more annoying, so now we can't even say the name of any of your "concurrents" :(
What's the quote? "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." Censoring names of offsite creators who's trainers are hosted here to this day and charging people money to use some tables when they were so against other sites that did that before. Funny how things change.

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

EE is cursed or what?) why no one updated the table? Even one guy (Russian), who did the perfect trainer for original game, refuses even touch the EE version)

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Razapudroshko wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 5:56 pm
EE is cursed or what?) why no one updated the table? Even one guy (Russian), who did the perfect trainer for original game, refuses even touch the EE version)
I don't think anyone cares enough to bother. There are trainers out there that work just fine for EE already though.

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 6:31 pm
Razapudroshko wrote:
I don't think anyone cares enough to bother. There are trainers out there that work just fine for EE already though.
there is no trainer for EE with stealth.

Nobumon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nobumon »

If you delete "dotnetdatacollector64.exe" from your CE install folder the table works on 7.2 for non-enhanced. No idea what that does but CE forum said to do it and it works.

laxing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by laxing »

Shame it doesn't work for EE, really would like that stealth option.

cykacyka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cykacyka »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 6:31 pm
Razapudroshko wrote:
Actually people out here want an unlocked free camera. Who the hell cheats in a game LOL, thats whack.

dr909
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dr909 »

although the cheat table activates, I cannot use any of the options was wondering if anyone else had this too. I also wonder if this is compatible with 2.011 through Epic Games

Crowley1661
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Crowley1661 »

It's not working for me.

CE 7.2, Exodus standard STEAM v1.0.0.7.

When I try to activate a certain cheat, instead of the checkbox being marked there's an endless circle spinning as if it's searching. Several minutes later it's still spinning.

Just need to use the No Cleaning option, because I hate that crap.

miseczka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by miseczka »

Hey,
I've made an account specifically to add this question because this is my last resort. Could you add an option to increase health/armor? I don't want to have infinite health because, well, I don't want to cheat. Increasing armor would bring the game from ranger hardcore closer to ranger which I need, Developers have decided not to add normal ranger mode for some reason. I tried to disable HUD on other difficulties but to no avail. I even had to refund the game because of it. Metro without ranger is just a different game which I simply don't want. Just now I remembered about cheat engine and this is my last resort.

krachwayne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by krachwayne »

idk why but lots of the cheats wont activate. players health and ammo says array of byte named could not be found.
Out of all the cheats in the table only 3 would activate. the rest just spins and does nothing and repeats the name msg the array of byte named could not be found. and im not a coder of anything of the sort so idk what to do or why it's doing that.

Crowley1661
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Crowley1661 »

krachwayne wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:24 pm
idk why but lots of the cheats wont activate. players health and ammo says array of byte named could not be found.
Out of all the cheats in the table only 3 would activate. the rest just spins and does nothing and repeats the name msg the array of byte named could not be found. and im not a coder of anything of the sort so idk what to do or why it's doing that.
Because it needs an update but looks like the OP abandoned it. I had to risk (because I'd never used their trainers before) & use the FutureX trainer, it's got everything except unlimited mask duration.

miseczka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by miseczka »

Crowley1661 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:02 am
Because it needs an update but looks like the OP abandoned it. I had to risk (because I'd never used their trainers before) & use the FutureX trainer, it's got everything except unlimited mask duration.
Any chance of a trainer with modifiable damage multiplayer like in this cheat table?

Volo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Volo »

Thank you so much for this table, i played the half of the game with it but now it freeze when i use it unfortunately...