Star Valor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jgoemat
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Star Valor

Post by jgoemat »

Great table, so many options!

I did have trouble with the cargo space cheat. It said I had -16000000 space used or something like that. I disabled it and switched some stuff, sold, etc, but I couldn't pick up any cargo and had to restart my game. This script has been working good for me, 'used' always shows as 0 and you can pickup anything you want:

define(hook,"CargoSystem:GetUsedCargoSpace")
define(bytes,55 8B EC 53 57)

[enable]

hook:
fldz
ret

[disable]

hook:
db bytes

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jackg4
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jackg4 »

Using the new version 1.1.9q, my Star Valor ship couldn't pickup:
Ancient Relic
Blue Crystal
Red Crystal
Green Crystal
Cannon Ammo
Missile Ammo
Vulcan Ammo
Mining tweak is awesome; cargo space is super useful. I didn't use increased weapon or equipment space.
Game showed 97/112 equipment space used, tried to equip another repair drone and the game froze. Stopped playing there.
Thanks for your work on the table.

dropdownmenu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dropdownmenu »

There's been a major update - table can't enable any longer, but the game now has an entire crew system.

Ashbinder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ashbinder »

As the previous poster has mentioned, the game has received a few updates. Any chance to please update the trainer?

PhlyDaily
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PhlyDaily »

There is this new update v1.2.5a. Could you update and release a new table ? My apologies for requesting it. I understand these are extremely trying times. But your past cheat tables for this game were awesome.

Re0dDai
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Re0dDai »

Also very interested in an update to that table...

Re0dDai
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Re0dDai »

How do I even find the value for the ships equipment?

Dickincorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dickincorp »

OK, so far I've only found this but it makes all crew members lvl 1 (So, they can always progress to Legendary)

Note:
1a) It can only be activated AFTER a Crew member below lvl 50 gains A LEVEL. (Example: "Scrap" a high lvl item = Crew gains XP.)
1b) Activate, then ALL crew that are able get GAIN a lvl are now lvl 1. (Or change script to 2D for lvl 45 like I do [yes, it's in Hex.])
*Edit*
I added Rarity 5 (Legendary) on evolution too. same instructions as above. But for Crew Rarity

Hope this helps. If anyone could help me to be able to "Mouse over" a crew member to achieve this PLEASE! Let me know. :)
Im still working on skills BUT .. I'm really not that skilled with cheat engine. :P (If anyone had the Array for Crew stats that would really help me.)
Attachments
Star Valor 125a Crew Rarity 5.CT
(2.21 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
Star Valor 125a Crew Always lvl 1.CT
(2.28 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

hentai-sama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hentai-sama »

hello, max Gun Slot and Huge Equipment Space doesnt work for me even thou it shows huge number in ship loadout when i try to equip more equipment then it show on ship info it says not enough space... [ex.: ship Shark have 55 equipment space, it shows me 55/999999999 but it wont let me equip more, says not enough space]...

jackg4
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jackg4 »

hentai-sama wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:43 am
hello, max Gun Slot and Huge Equipment Space doesnt work for me even thou it shows huge number in ship loadout when i try to equip more equipment then it show on ship info it says not enough space... [ex.: ship Shark have 55 equipment space, it shows me 55/999999999 but it wont let me equip more, says not enough space]...
This is my experience as well. The rest of the table is awesome.

Dickincorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dickincorp »

OP posted a revised table. Though its clearly just "remove the stuff that didnt work, and add the stuff from the forum" :( (no offence, just stating a fact) . Could anyone help me with the Crew Addresses' and arrays? Since nothing NEW from 1.2.5a is included in this Updated" table?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Dickincorp wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:09 pm
OP posted a revised table. Though its clearly just "remove the stuff that didnt work, and add the stuff from the forum" :( (no offence, just stating a fact) . Could anyone help me with the Crew Addresses' and arrays? Since nothing NEW from 1.2.5a is included in this Updated" table?
see next post.
Last edited by gideon25 on Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Nvm. EDIT: This is for 1.26.kor (1-22-21) Here is pretty complete crew and skill editor. You can change..pretty much everything. This will edit crew members that are UNASSIGNED. So go somewhere and unassign them to edit. You mouse over the name. Mouse over the name and careful move mouse to the right careful not to accidentally mouse over a different person (cause the names are so close together). The skill bonuse ID #s (to change the effect of the skill bonus) you can fill in yourself after test all the numbers 0-35. I did the first two for you,heh. Just right click on the table entry, select "Set/Change Dropdown Selection Options" and type the rest in like I did. Open table and then copy and paste the script into aanpsx table.
Attachments
Star Valor_G25.CT
Crew Editor for 1.26.kor (1-22-21)
(69.8 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dickincorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dickincorp »

Nice! Awesome work on this @gideon25. I'm still running 1.2.5a. I will do my best to adapt your work for the older table. :) (If permitted by you of course)

**Edit** MODed @Gideon25 's work for the 1.2.5a table (All credit goes to them, I only adjusted it.)
Attachments
Star Valor Crew 125a .CT
(69.77 KiB) Downloaded 94 times

dropdownmenu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dropdownmenu »

The crew one was spectacular.
The fleet update seems to have killed these quite solidly for now though.