Star Valor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GabKarol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Star Valor

Post by GabKarol »

Can I ask what you tried for higher max level?

I know it doesn't work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Prydain
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Prydain »

The max level was said to be in:

"PChar/EarnXP"
Line 14

if (PChar.Char.level >= 50)

After changing it, all it did was fill my exp bar across the screen past the max, but never went up to 51.
Maybe it will work for you. For all I know some other edits I did affected it.

GabKarol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GabKarol »

I haven't tested it yet, but that seems to be about exp gain. If I understood right, that prevents xp gain at level 50.

There are others that use level like GetLevelStats, which I don't understand.

There is another called LevelUp, which prevents level ups after 50. I think this was your problem.

There is also a maxLevel = 50.

Did you try those?

Prydain
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Prydain »

I have tried those, but never got anywhere myself. I also tried to remove the level cap on the skill tech level, since that is the limit for crafted weapons.
I'm not sure if there is a part of code that stops the level, or if it is limited by how many levels the creator wrote in. If he only coded in 1-50, then that is the limit unless we can manually add levels to it.
The video they posted before on how to raise the cap showed to alter that value, but I'm unsure if they seen for themselves that the level did indeed go past the 50 mark. If it did, then since the update something was added that affects the level up.

GabKarol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GabKarol »

I tried the cooling edit but it does not work for me.

So I tried using CE on the skills and found out that only some of them are level limited. Used the bargain skill to get free items.
Note: It seems like goods are not affected by bargain.

Prydain
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Prydain »

Thats odd the cooling did not work.

this.stats.weaponCooling = GameDefinitions.shipClassDef[this.shipClass - 1].baseWeaponCooling * (1f + EquipmentDB.GetEffect(equipments, 19) / 100f);

If changing it to / 10f doesnt work, maybe changing the 1f + at the start to 10f + or even 100f + might do the job.
Not sure why but the / 10f is what worked for me.
Oh and I forgot to add that you can lower warp recharge time with:

Spaceship/CaculateshipStats

Line 90

this.stats.warpCooldownTime = (float)(5 + this.shipClass * 6);

change to something like

this.stats.warpCooldownTime = (float)(5 + this.shipClass * 12);

And you should see your warp charge go quite fast.

ElMorte
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ElMorte »

What file with which program do i have to use to change his values?

THX

GabKarol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GabKarol »

If you mean to edit the game's calculations you need something like dnspy.

The file you want is Assembly-CSharp.dll, most if not all unity games can be cheated here.

ElMorte
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ElMorte »

Looks like im too stupid to use dnspy :D

Anyone got an finished dll to spare?

GabKarol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GabKarol »

So I used cheat engine and found out that you can pointer scan for player level.

Looking around that address, I found the knowledge tab(tech level and such) values. Tried editing and works, though untested for saving.

You can also use CE to exceed the individual cap of each weapon component and modifiers.

Was able to craft a 60 rapid fire blue laser.
Costs over 200K and every additional was costing more. At 50 rapid fire it was 90+k.

Edit: Tested crew level for co-pilot, changing a crew member's level to 1 allows you to keep leveling up into Legendary.

dropdownmenu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dropdownmenu »

Is anyone able to update the tables themselves? Crafting is much easier through those.

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

Trying to do Battleship Raid perk, and it is impossible. Some cheats to ease my way on 1.3.2 would be much appreciated.

Edit: So the Combat Skills can be increased beyond the limit, up to obscene levels that let you shred a level 55 Ravager in seconds. Only, this fucks with the skills and the game automatically wipes all skills every warp or save/load. So great for farming a specific thing, not so great for just playing.

dropdownmenu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dropdownmenu »

I learned Battleship Raid from the discord folks. Or rather a few tried showing me how to do it properly and then I listened to the other people and just blew them up with giant stacks of mines and a cloaking device.

Instead of editing your combat skills if you edit a weapon you are crafting, you can get the same effects without any trouble on your saves. Or at least we could before but the game has had a lot of updates since the last set of tables.

fwaka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fwaka »

Hi,
I'm currently stuck with the levels of my crew members: I can find individual ones in the CE and can also change them (i.e. reset to 1), but that's about it.

The old tables do not work with the current version as far as I can see. Does anyone have a tip for me, how I can generally set the level to 1 and / or find multiple crew mebers?

hentai-sama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hentai-sama »

Btw is it possible, to change maximum skill progression from 5/5 and 1/1 to some ridiculous numbers like 100k or higher, using dnspy?

I know u can use CE to change spend amount skillpoints in perk progression its 4bytes, so u can set for example skill Power Capacitors to like 12500/5 and u will get 100000% energy storage but after u warp to another system or save/load your whole skill progression will reset to 0 and you skillpoints will be set according to your level...