Star Valor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
matt1713
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Star Valor

Post by matt1713 »

Prydain wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:22 pm
Any reason to use HxD instead of dnSpy?
I mean this post has many steps of how to go about it with dnSpy. Don't think I have seen anyone mention HxD methods on here or any of the other places I have browsed.
dnSpy works for me as well. Expanding on that, I could use Visual Studio, or dotPeek as other likely programs to edit this DLL file. I just figured HxD would've been the likely program any future reader of this thread would have/use for this sort of thing.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 »

Got my hopes up for the table and unlimited space and wasnt for the new version. Oh well, lets hope its gets alittle love.

matt1713
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

Seriously, someone who actually knows what they're doing needs to post a guide on how to edit the Assembly-CSharp.dll file so everyone knows what to edit/look for. It's like that old saying, "Give a man to fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll never go hungry".

dropdownmenu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dropdownmenu »

An updated table, or *how* to make these would be even better; the assembly csharp dll stuff can't hold a candle to that weapon crafting pointer modifying!

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

+1 v2.0.0

LucasF
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LucasF »

+1 v2.0.0

Bobbeh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bobbeh »

Made a quick Unlimited armour script to tide everyone over till the main script is updated (for v2.0) :) (sorry it was the only thing i was interested in)
Side note you need to get damaged before you can activate it then its fine to stay on
Attachments
star.CT
(2.45 KiB) Downloaded 223 times

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Without cargo space cheat or mod it really unplayable for me i hate inventory management especially in this game try to fidget around the file but i just can't compile it stuck at

CS1612 Cannot modify the return value of 'ParticleSystem.main' because it is not a variable

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

I had a crack at trying to edit the Assembly-CSharp.dll to increase the cargo space etc and I think I've managed to do it. Cargo and weapon space should be massively increased, levelling up should be fast and I also tried to fiddle with the mining/scavenge bonus, they seem to work but eh, give it a shot I guess.

Massive thanks to @Prydain and his post on page 4, without that it would have been FAR more difficult.

EDIT: Added a version with a far more modest 2x EXP gain vs the 20x or so it was at. Also has practically no Heat generation, pew pew max mode.
Attachments
Assembly-CSharp-2xEXP.zip
pw: fearless
(484.55 KiB) Downloaded 226 times
Assembly-CSharp.zip
pw: fearless
(484.55 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
Last edited by KS212 on Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Okies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Okies »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:30 am
I had a crack at trying to edit the Assembly-CSharp.dll to increase the cargo space etc and I think I've managed to do it. Cargo and weapon space should be massively increased, levelling up should be fast and I also tried to fiddle with the mining/scavenge bonus, they seem to work but eh, give it a shot I guess.

Massive thanks to @Prydain and his post on page 4, without that it would have been FAR more difficult.
Seems like everything works. But due to how the game is like, some quests and perks are only unlockable at low level. With this file you sneeze and you level up leaps and bounds, so that's the only "negative" part about this.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Okies wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:54 am

Seems like everything works. But due to how the game is like, some quests and perks are only unlockable at low level. With this file you sneeze and you level up leaps and bounds, so that's the only "negative" part about this.
Oho, did not know that. I just got the game a few hours ago and went looking for funallowed stuff 😎

Edited my original post with a more modest 2x EXP version.

Prydain
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Prydain »

Glad it helped.
Look around in those same places and you might find other things to edit. ^_^
Just use find to look for keywords, that saves a lot of time!

BTW: Sepp just released a table for this on the cheat script.
Last edited by Prydain on Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Prydain wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:35 am
Glad it helped.
Look around in those same places and you might find other things to edit. ^_^
Just use find to look for keywords, that saves a lot of time!
Yup, I looked around, then I realized all the 'fun' changes I made also affected enemies as they were global. I guess we are going to need a cheat table for a bunch of 'player only' things after all... But honestly cargo space/weapon space is THE big one.

Prydain
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Prydain »

Yeah sadly it is not just player for that.
But yeah go over to the cheat script and grab that table.
Has lots of good options from the list.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Prydain wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:40 am
Yeah sadly it is not just player for that.
But yeah go over to the cheat script and grab that table.
Has lots of good options from the list.
Thank for clear instruction go back to read page 4 and try again now it did work perfectly i though i have to compile them all that why it thrown bunch of error at me

Really can't play without big cargo space i can have some fun now don't really care about op stuff but small inventory space is just big no for me

Also do you have any idea how do i add some of this line?

I'm just look at mauthin3108 file and want to add some of these thing like abit of weapon range something like that but have no clue how to add them