Star Valor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DarthNihilus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Valor

Post by DarthNihilus »

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dropdownmenu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dropdownmenu »

Is there a way to edit saves through this dnspy method?

vfor5
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vfor5 »

DarthNihilus wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:40 pm
awesome, made a change on the passengers slot, now i can hoard them on a shuttle lmao.
:D

nidheny
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nidheny »

star valor 1.2.9e updated
fix plz

TTK_86
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TTK_86 »

Here is an .dll edit for 1.2.9e if anyone wants it. Password is "cheat".
It has
-10x storage space
-10x equipment space
-10x weapon
-10x faster quest leveling
-2x stats for weapon crafting and cheaper crafting
-Energy managment is cheaper, you can put all of them 200% and get bigger bonuses by doing so
-Crew bonuses are bigger, but they dont show on the UI
-When you get mining perks, you will get more resources!

Friendly warning, this cheat is OP as hell and will ruin the challenge from the game. I might make a more lighter file later. Remember to backup the original file ;)

Assembly-CSharp.zip
(394.49 KiB) Downloaded 160 times

asgard7783
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by asgard7783 »

TTK_86 wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:52 am
Here is an .dll edit for 1.2.9e if anyone wants it. Password is "cheat".
It has
-10x storage space
-10x equipment space
-10x weapon
-10x faster quest leveling
-2x stats for weapon crafting and cheaper crafting
-Energy managment is cheaper, you can put all of them 200% and get bigger bonuses by doing so
-Crew bonuses are bigger, but they dont show on the UI
-When you get mining perks, you will get more resources!

Friendly warning, this cheat is OP as hell and will ruin the challenge from the game. I might make a more lighter file later. Remember to backup the original file ;)

Assembly-CSharp.zip

Huge Patch. Any chance for an Update.

TTK_86
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TTK_86 »

assembly-CSharp.dll edit for 1.3.0 as requested!

Small edit:
-adding modifiers to weapon in crafting wont increase space(components still do!)

Small edit2:
-scavenging ship graveyard gives x10 xp

-asteroid hp /3
-asteroid mining base speed x2
-asteroid mining loot bonus per perk level 5% (was 3%)
-scavenge chance x5 per perk level (was 2)
-crew effinency x10 (ui is not showing the changes, so i'm not sure it actually modifies anything =D)
-energy managment increase and bonuses [can set all to 200% and still generate positive energy ,but it will ie. raise weapon heat gen very high] (experimental, report bugs if any)
-equipment space x3
-cargospace x10
-weapon base range x2 (may affect enemy ships as well)
-weapon heat gen /3 (may affect enemy ships as well)

I haven't tested this much, so i advise you to backup your saves just to be sure. I am in no way responsible if this breaks the game.

Password for .rar is
cheat
Assembly-CSharp.rar
(384.93 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
Last edited by TTK_86 on Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Felipexxx12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Felipexxx12 »

how do i find these lines inside the game dll?
I saw the video posted in the previous comments but I can only edit cargospace weapon space and equipment space

TTK_86
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TTK_86 »

Some are easier to find than others. My edits concern SkillShipBonus, Tweapon, WeaponSatsModifier, SpaceShipData, WeaponCrafting, CrewSkill, EnergyManagement, PChar, PlayerControl. Some lines can be edited by method, but some require editing IL instructions. I'm still a beginner when it comes to using dnSpy, so i don't know how much i can help you =D

And i added a minor edit to my previous .dll, hope you'll like it =)

NotAFedBoy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NotAFedBoy »

TTK_86 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:29 am
assembly-CSharp.dll edit for 1.3.0 as requested!

Small edit:
-adding modifiers to weapon in crafting wont increase space(components still do!)

Small edit2:
-scavenging ship graveyard gives x10 xp

-asteroid hp /3
-asteroid mining base speed x2
-asteroid mining loot bonus per perk level 5% (was 3%)
-scavenge chance x5 per perk level (was 2)
-crew effinency x10 (ui is not showing the changes, so i'm not sure it actually modifies anything =D)
-energy managment increase and bonuses [can set all to 200% and still generate positive energy ,but it will ie. raise weapon heat gen very high] (experimental, report bugs if any)
-equipment space x3
-cargospace x10
-weapon base range x2 (may affect enemy ships as well)
-weapon heat gen /3 (may affect enemy ships as well)

I haven't tested this much, so i advise you to backup your saves just to be sure. I am in no way responsible if this breaks the game.

Password for .rar is
cheat

Assembly-CSharp.rar
Patch ruined it again :( needs another update... with more weapon space lol

Prydain
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Prydain »

Does anyone have a list on what edits effect what?
I was able to learn how to edit storage space and max level from the video before it went offline (Thanks!)
If anyone wants to know how to edit the cargo space (Weapon slots, Equipment slots, Cargo space) or the character max level I could repost what I learned. Or hopefully that info is already out there and I just couldn't find it ^_^

GabKarol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GabKarol »

Prydain wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:56 am
Does anyone have a list on what edits effect what?
I was able to learn how to edit storage space and max level from the video before it went offline (Thanks!)
If anyone wants to know how to edit the cargo space (Weapon slots, Equipment slots, Cargo space) or the character max level I could repost what I learned. Or hopefully that info is already out there and I just couldn't find it ^_^
If you aren't too busy, can you please?

Prydain
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Prydain »

Well I have found out that the max level edit doesn't work, but I can list all the ones I know work on the current build.

Spaceship/CalculateShipStats

"this.stats.weaponCooling = GameDefinitions.shipClassDef[this.shipClass - 1].baseWeaponCooling * (1f + EquipmentDB.GetEffect(equipments, 19) / 100f);

Select this line, right click, select "Edit IL Instructions". A new window will pop up. On line "1104" you should see the number 100.
Change that number to a lower one like 10. Click "OK" to close window. New line should look like this:

this.stats.weaponCooling = GameDefinitions.shipClassDef[this.shipClass - 1].baseWeaponCooling * (1f + EquipmentDB.GetEffect(equipments, 19) / 10f);

This will affect weapon cooling. If you change the / 100f to / 10f , your weapon heat will drop by 10x. Set however you wish.

"this.shipData.equipmentSpace = Mathf.RoundToInt((float)this.shipData.equipmentSpace * (1f + PChar.SKMod(32)));"

"this.cs.cargoSpace = Mathf.RoundToInt((float)this.cs.cargoSpace * (1f + PChar.SKMod(33)));"

These two affect equipment space and cargo space. Change the 1f to whatever you wish. I use 10000f myself.
Do same as above, select line, right click, Edit IL Instructions.
Equipment edit should be on line "1197" of pop up window
Cargo edit should be on line "1243" of pop up window
Will look something like this:

this.shipData.equipmentSpace = Mathf.RoundToInt((float)this.shipData.equipmentSpace * (10000f + PChar.SKMod(32)));

this.cs.cargoSpace = Mathf.RoundToInt((float)this.cs.cargoSpace * (10000f + PChar.SKMod(33)));

FOR WEAPON SPACE you have to do things a little different.

"this.shipData.weaponSpace = (float)shipModel.data.weaponSpace"

Click on this line, right click, and select "Edit IL Instructions". A new window will pop up.
In that window you will see a line with the text "float32 SpaceShipData::weaponSpace"
Click on that line, might have to click far left where number is to select line.
Once line is selected, right click, and chose "Add New Instruction Before Selection"
Do that twice, adding 2 new lines before the selected line.
Now, select the first new line you made above. Click on the OpCode box on that line. It is the third row over on that line.
First line is the line number, most likely "1177", second row is "Offset", third row is the one you want to click.
You should see a drop box with a lot of letters. Scroll UP until you see "1dc.r4" and select it.
Now you will see that a 0 appeared on that line, that my friend is your number that will ADD to your weapon space.
Change the 0 to whatever you wish, I again myself just used 10000. So 0 changed to 10000.
Now, drop down to the line below it "1178", the second line that you had added.
Click the "OpCode" box on that line, as you did to get 1dc.r4 on line "1177"
On line "1178" open the drop down menu from the OpCode and scroll it up to the very top, select "Add".
Click "OK" to save and close the box. Your new line from before should now look like this:

"this.shipData.weaponSpace = (float)shipModel.data.weaponSpace + 10000f;"

If it looks like this, with whatever number you put in, then congratz! You have done it!

That is all the edits in the "Spaceship/CaculatedShipStats" that I have messed with. You can read the names and get an idea of what lines affect what if you want to test around yourself.

Next edit is in "PChar/EarnXP"

At the very top you will see:

amount *= 1f + PChar.Char.xpMod;
float amount2 = amount * 0.85f;
PChar.ss.crew.EarnXP(amount2, type, level);
GameManager.instance.AddXpToFleet(amount2);
amount *= 0.7f;

The "amount *" number is a multiplier. The first one is for you, the second for your crew.
So select line "10" that has "float amount2 = amount * 0.85f;", Right click, Edit IL Instructions.
A new window will pop up. On line "14" you should see the number "0.85". Change it. I set mine to "10.85"
Select "OK" to close the window and select line "13". Do the same. Right click, Edit IL Instructions.
On line "27" you will see the number "0.7". Change that to whatever, mine was 10.7.
Click "OK" to close the box and you should see this:

amount *= 1f + PChar.Char.xpMod;
float amount2 = amount * 10.85f;
PChar.ss.crew.EarnXP(amount2, type, level);
GameManager.instance.AddXpToFleet(amount2);
amount *= 10.7f;

Now you and your crew will level quite fast!

That is all the edits I have for now. I have tinkered some, but it can tend to make the game odd if you edit the wrong stuff. Always make backups before edits ect ect.
I hope I explained it well enough, if not I'll try my best to answer any questions.

GabKarol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GabKarol »

Thank you.

Am I correct to assume that since it calculates ship stats, editing those will also affect the enemies? Hence changing dmgBonus would be dangerous.

Do you know if it's possible to edit the skills?

Prydain
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Prydain »

Yes it will most likely affect ALL ships. So don't go all out ^_^
You can always test though and just edit it back if it doesn't work. I would use a new save though since it may affect things even after you change the values back.

I've been trying to find skills, but have not found anything of great affect yet. You can edit the bonus value for things like mining and scavanging in "PChar". Just scroll to the bottom and you'll see stuff named like "miningbonus" or something.
It will give you a lot of materials when you mine. Didn't really see any difference with scavange .

I am still looking around, mainly trying to find the perks to edit. If I ever figure it out, I'll tell ya!