Sword Art Online: Lost Song

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kemenner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kemenner »

This is my table for SAO: Lost Song.

Cheats included:
  • No Damage: Player and Party won't take damage.
  • One Hit Kill
  • Unlimited MP
  • Unlimited Stamina
  • Unlimited Union: Union gets filled instantly after making any action in battle.
  • Inventory Won't Decrease
  • Money won’t decrease
  • Enhancement Always Succeeds: weapons will always be enhanced regardless of the result. In other words, the weapon will level up even if the result is a failure.
  • Auto Complete Side Quests: all monster hunting side quest will be instantly completed once activated. I recommend using it only inside the tavern. Pick the quests, exit the tavern, go inside again, then activate the cheat. Deactivate after you finish.
  • XP multiplier: the multiplier can be adjusted with any value you desire. Default is 10.
  • Drop Rate Modifier: the drop rate can be adjusted with any value you desire. Default is 100.
  • Cast Rate Modifier: the cast rate can be adjusted with any value you desire. Lower means you will cast super-fast, higher you will cast super slow. Default is 0,1.
  • Movement Speed Modifier: player and party movement speed can be adjusted with any value you desire. For reference the speed up spell provides a speed of 1.5, in town the speed is 1. Setting the speed to 2 will let you move faster than with the spell on, even while in town.
  • Warehouse Quantity Modifier: activate the cheat, then open up your warehouse stock. The quantity of the items that you're currently browsing will become 500. This value can be adjusted, max value is 999. Works on consumables and materials only.
Pointers for:
  • Player base address
  • Warehouse base address (to get the address open your warehouse stock)
  • Yuld (money)
  • Kirito's HP
  • Kirito's MP
  • Kirito’s Stamina
  • Union
  • # of side quest completed (achievement related)
  • # of extra quests completed (achievement related)
  • # of side quests completed solo (achievement related)
  • # of different weapons collected (achievement related)
  • # of different accessories collected (achievement related)
  • Current session play time (Useless whatsoever)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SAOLS.CT
SAO: Lost Song V 2.1.0
(162.17 KiB) Downloaded 1595 times

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Lost Song

Post by acecel »

Thanks a lot for the table.

Any way to boost the leveling of skills without boosting the level of exp you get from killing the monster ?

Basically i would like to have most of my skills without my character being lv1000, do you think it is possible ?

In any case thanks again for the table.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

acecel wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:04 pm

Any way to boost the leveling of skills without boosting the level of exp you get from killing the monster ?

Basically i would like to have most of my skills without my character being lv1000, do you think it is possible ?

Here EXP multiplier that has break down.
Attachments
SAOLS-exp.CT
(3.67 KiB) Downloaded 331 times

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

TheByteSize wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:52 pm
acecel wrote:

Thank you a lot for taking time to do this, really :)

narigane
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by narigane »

acecel wrote:

For some reason this not working.
I mean the script activate without problem, but then the multiplier has no effect at all.

_________

Edit :
It works for weapon exp and weapon skill, but looks like it's not working for magic related skill
The exp table might be different than weapon skill

MarcoJohn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MarcoJohn »

You can make more cheat like edit Status effect and Attack Elemental ?
i want change some number and change some status effect !

XaldonAjide
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XaldonAjide »

Experiance modifiers now it work on the elemental spells as well. super strong pina (and Silika) for the win!!!
Attachments
SAOLS-exp-fixed.CT
(3.89 KiB) Downloaded 220 times

MarcoJohn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MarcoJohn »

[QUOTE="XaldonAjide, post: 136545, member: 41880"]

Experiance modifiers now it work on the elemental spells as well. super strong pina (and Silika) for the win!!!

[/QUOTE]

Can you make table editor weapon ?

XaldonAjide
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XaldonAjide »

[QUOTE="MarcoJohn, post: 137088, member: 32189"]

Can you make table editor weapon ?

[/QUOTE]

sorry, I'm not THAT good, I just modified the code from the previous experience table so it would affect all the experience based abilities and spells.

MarcoJohn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MarcoJohn »

[QUOTE="kemenner, post: 79430, member: 8768"]

This is my table for SAO: Lost Song.

Cheats included:

[LIST]

[*]No Damage: Player and Party won't take damage.

[*]One Hit Kill

[*]Unlimited MP

[*]Unlimited Stamina

[*]Unlimited Union: Union gets filled instantly after making any action in battle.

[*]Inventory Won't Decrease

[*]Money won’t decrease

[*]Enhancement Always Succeeds: weapons will always be enhanced regardless of the result. In other words, the weapon will level up even if the result is a failure.

[*]Auto Complete Side Quests: all monster hunting side quest will be instantly completed once activated. I recommend using it only inside the tavern. Pick the quests, exit the tavern, go inside again, then activate the cheat. Deactivate after you finish.

[*]XP multiplier: the multiplier can be adjusted with any value you desire. Default is 10.

[*]Drop Rate Modifier: the drop rate can be adjusted with any value you desire. Default is 100.

[*]Cast Rate Modifier: the cast rate can be adjusted with any value you desire. Lower means you will cast super-fast, higher you will cast super slow. Default is 0,1.

[*]Movement Speed Modifier: player and party movement speed can be adjusted with any value you desire. For reference the speed up spell provides a speed of 1.5, in town the speed is 1. Setting the speed to 2 will let you move faster than with the spell on, even while in town.

[*]Warehouse Quantity Modifier: activate the cheat, then open up your warehouse stock. The quantity of the items that you're currently browsing will become 500. This value can be adjusted, max value is 999. Works on consumables and materials only.

[/LIST]

Pointers for:

[LIST]

[*]Player base address

[*]Warehouse base address (to get the address open your warehouse stock)

[*]Yuld (money)

[*]Kirito's HP

[*]Kirito's MP

[*]Kirito’s Stamina

[*]Union

[*]# of side quest completed (achievement related)

[*]# of extra quests completed (achievement related)

[*]# of side quests completed solo (achievement related)

[*]# of different weapons collected (achievement related)

[*]# of different accessories collected (achievement related)

[*]Current session play time (Useless whatsoever)

[/LIST]

[/QUOTE]

Can you make weapon or item editor in this table ?

XaldonAjide
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XaldonAjide »

[QUOTE="MarcoJohn, post: 137230, member: 32189"]

Can you make weapon or item editor in this table ?

[/QUOTE]

I think the only way to get that that table set up is if you convince the guy who did the weapon editor for nioh to do the same for this game. all i remember is that it needs you to be able to upgrade at the shop and it controls what abilities your weapon gains from shop interactions.

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

Guys both tables are superb, only one problem I got; I can't use the EXP-Fixed table together with the base one. Can someone throw a merged one my way? I got no clue what I'm supposed to do with the code to combine them, yet I enjoy the movement speed multiplier from the base and 100% success rate for upgrades and I'd like to use them together with the breakdown EXP.

MrDuster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MrDuster »

I tried modifying kemenner's table by adding damage multiplier, and it works, but I want it to work only with Kirito.I was able to make it so that the dealt damage is multiplied to monsters, but not to Kirito and players. How can I make it so that only damage dealt by Kirito is multiplied? I don't know how to backtrace xmm registers, so I can't find what writes to xmm2.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048,7FF6457D006D) 
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)
alloc(dmgplayer,8,7FF6457D006D)
dmgplayer:
dd (float)2.0
registersymbol(dmgplayer)

newmem:
cmp [rax+00000088],59414C50 //compares with player
je originalcode
cmp [rax+000000B8],59414C50 //compares with player
je originalcode
mulss xmm2, dword ptr [dmgplayer]
subss xmm1,xmm2
movss [rax+00000570],xmm1
jmp exit

originalcode:
subss xmm1,xmm2

exit:
jmp returnhere

7FF6457D006D:
jmp newmem
nop 7
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(dmgplayer)
unregistersymbol(dmgplayer)
7FF6457D006D:
subss xmm1,xmm2
//Alt: db F3 0F 5C CA F3 0F 11 88 70 05 00 00
Attachments
SAOLStest.CT
(170.11 KiB) Downloaded 126 times

Aximili
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aximili »

rooxon wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:08 pm
Guys both tables are superb, only one problem I got; I can't use the EXP-Fixed table together with the base one. Can someone throw a merged one my way? I got no clue what I'm supposed to do with the code to combine them, yet I enjoy the movement speed multiplier from the base and 100% success rate for upgrades and I'd like to use them together with the breakdown EXP.
Better late than never, here's a merged table, i replaced the original EXP multiplier with the one that separate it into 3 individual multipliers. I've been using them and they do work fine.

I can also provide a small advice, people that just want to instantly reach level 1000 should put 999999 in the appropriate multiplier for what they want.
Attachments
SAOLS.CT
(178.5 KiB) Downloaded 340 times

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

Thanks regardless, I'll replay this game in the future. IIRC the problem with the main EXP multiplier was that I gained levels fast but the skills leveled super slow at one point, so a split multiplier now should work superbly. I can set the level multiplier to smthn lower than the skill multipliers. I just wanna give the skills a try before I move on, it can be a fun spellcasting game and you can fly so it's something.